Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Met this young Pakistani chick who was about 23 or 24 a few weeks ago at this event held at a bar, long story short we are vibing we exchanged contacts, I then proposed to do something on the weekend with her, she said she was down to do something. During the week we exchanged texts, I told her what was the plans for the date which she agreed to and in her words was "excited". The day before the scheduled date after a good work out I get a lengthy text basically saying " I don't think I'm ready to have anything casual or serious with anybody. If you wanna be friends and need a tennis buddy I'm down" :russ:

I rejected her offer her to be friends and a tennis buddy I told to her to leave it as that and if I see her in town its all love. She then texted me saying why she changed her mind and bla bla bla, I then never responded.
A tennis buddy? 🤣 :dead:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Amy dude committing in this climate is an idiot and this shyt is spreading globally because all women look at the same content on social media.
I say it too much in real life because alot of brehs walk around oblivious and its a disadvantage. Social media is the greatest distribution tool ever created and at the moment the tiktok algorithm is most efficient ever put together.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I say it too much in real life because alot of brehs walk around oblivious and its a disadvantage. Social media is the greatest distribution tool ever created and at the moment the tiktok algorithm is most efficient ever put together.
lotta dudes holding out hope for a dream lol

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Late summer. it's like that in my neighborhood too. too many girls to even keep up with walking around.

two ways: connect on something. or create something to connect on.

my advice, take out your Airpods, take off the headphones, put your phone in your pocket. if you make good eye contact, consider taking things further. Just smile laugh and introduce yourself. You have to carry the conversation. and control it to a degree, by asking questions.

if someone is interested (just in having a quick convo) they will give you answers that you can respond to, or just start rambling and rambling. If they are closed off, it will be brief. Read body language. Crossed arms and shot responses, looking down at their phone, probably walk away. Crossed arms and looking at you, turned in your direction. Facing you. That's better. People mirror each other when they are interested. Look you up and down. They touch their neck. They touch their face. I lick my lips on some LL shyt, it's not even something I always notice.

if you fall into conversation, ask if you can keep walking with them, but then know when to call it.

Last edited: