Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I think a lot of brehs would benefit from having a friend

I don't know anyone at The Coli, but just Having Real Life Friends is an issue for a lot of Z's and Millennials...

It's kinda funny that I've been seeing multiple TikToks on how guys make friends

Common Ground - Work/Apartment/School
Scene 1 - Guy A passes Guy B - they see each other
Scene 2 - Guy A gives the nod to Guy B - Guy B reciprocates
Scene 3 - Guy A says what up to Guy B - Guy B says "chilling"
Scene 4 - Guy A actually has a conversation with Guy B

But a lot of people, but men in particular - they don't even have that common ground to even see another live human being, much less a similarly situated breh.

So if you're just doing your thing, actually meeting a cat that is good with females is even more rare than seeing an actual 9/10 in person.

Life has really really changed since my 20's and 30s.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
This bytch on hinge tells me she’s not interested in dating she’s looking for friends. I’m not sure if she’s not feeling me or she’s just dumb. Tempted to troll her but I might just unmatch for being stoopid.
Yeah I told this silly Sicilian bytch to kick rocks...who the hell looks for friends on Hinge and has a man :russ:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Earlier on this evening i was bored and ended up scrolling thru hinge. Set my age range from 23-40 and had my dealbreaker on for black women…

Brehs…the amount of superficial, arrogant, demonic looking, soulless, delusional and mentally unstable women on the app…:dahell::wtf:

Absolutely shocking.

This is what’s out there…

Last edited:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Earlier on this evening i was bored and ended up scrolling thru hinge. Set my age range from 23-40 and had my dealbreaker on for black women…

Brehs…the amount of superficial, arrogant, demonic looking, soulless, delusional and mentally unstable women on the app…:dahell::wtf:

Absolutely shocking.

Yup. If you didn't marry your high school sweetheart your options are overweight women, single mothers, and reformed hoes lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Absolutely shocking.

Apps when it comes to women tends to be flooded with bottom dwellers and as men dudes tryna find layups. Anyone actually seeking love and relationships is delusional lol

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Apps when it comes to women tends to be flooded with bottom dwellers and as men dudes tryna find layups. Anyone actually seeking love and relationships is delusional lol

Naa not tryna find love in any capacity…

I’m just seeking casual situations but even then its unappealing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Naa not tryna find love in any capacity…

I’m just seeking casual situations but even then its unappealing.

If a chick has to resort to dating apps it means she doesn't have a life or she is unbearable as a person that the men in her social circle want nothing to do with her or don't exist because of that. You have to understand Dating apps is a volume game and disconnect emotion. I literally copy paste responses In mass messages when I shift through a wave of matches, I use that to weed people out ( i.e. no responses, slow responses, robotic , etc) and then once I see someone who is engaging and showing personality then I actually engage in dialog to see where their head is, get their IG and or get them off the app.

A lot of dudes (not saying this is you) treat every match and convo like this is going to be his wife so he has to give it his all for her to like him or for him to get something out of the exchange. Meanwhile to women the men in their matches are just numbers (which is why you gotta do the same thus those who standout are someone who is probably worth the time of having convo).

I get it many dudes apps are dry so they jump on anything that responds as a sign of hope but imo that is a sign you need to work on yourself. It's one thing to have no matches and another to have matches that you don't deem to be your level.

I feel
1. if you don't get any likes what so ever you probably ugly and just need to get your money up and start tricking/find a down ugly chick.
2. If you get likes but they aren't when you deem is your level, it shows you have hope and need to become your best version of yourself BUT also realize women ALWAYS date up so you need to get yourself 1-2 levels above the women you find acceptable.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
If a chick has to resort to dating apps it means she doesn't have a life or she is unbearable as a person that the men in her social circle want nothing to do with her or don't exist because of that. You have to understand Dating apps is a volume game and disconnect emotion. I literally copy paste responses In mass messages when I shift through a wave of matches, I use that to weed people out ( i.e. no responses, slow responses, robotic , etc) and then once I see someone who is engaging and showing personality then I actually engage in dialog to see where their head is, get their IG and or get them off the app.

A lot of dudes (not saying this is you) treat every match and convo like this is going to be his wife so he has to give it his all for her to like him or for him to get something out of the exchange. Meanwhile to women the men in their matches are just numbers (which is why you gotta do the same thus those who standout are someone who is probably worth the time of having convo).

I get it many dudes apps are dry so they jump on anything that responds as a sign of hope but imo that is a sign you need to work on yourself. It's one thing to have no matches and another to have matches that you don't deem to be your level.

I feel
1. if you don't get any likes what so ever you probably ugly and just need to get your money up and start tricking/find a down ugly chick.
2. If you get likes but they aren't when you deem is your level, it shows you have hope and need to become your best version of yourself BUT also realize women ALWAYS date up so you need to get yourself 1-2 levels above the women you find acceptable.

I got HELLA matches fam rn on hinge…but the thing is it gets overwhelming talkin to soo many women that i get bored and take time away from it. That ends up in me gettin unmatched or the convo dies cuz i fail to respond in a timely manner and when i do, she doesn’t respond.

The high interest ones though, i get their info and take it to texting/phone calls and eventually in person.

I have 0 emotion invested/attached to any of these women though because I kno every single one of them that i meet on an app have a shelf life of like 1-2 months (if at all) before they move on or i do. They all have a “best before date” before the connection expires.

In person dealings always last longer with me.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I got HELLA matches fam rn on hinge…but the thing is it gets overwhelming talkin to soo many women that i get bored and take time away from it. That ends up in me gettin unmatched or the convo dies cuz i fail to respond in a timely manner and when i do, she doesn’t respond.

The high interest ones though, i get their info and take it to texting/phone calls and eventually in person.

I have 0 emotion invested/attached to any of these women though because I kno every single one of them that i meet on an app have a shelf life of like 1-2 months (if at all) before they move on or i do. They all have a “best before date” before the connection expires.

I usually sit on likes and only match when im ready to make a move, so i match in batches. Any match i get from me swiping first i sit back and let them message first and if they dont i just unmatch when i go to clean up my backlog

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
very surreal and telling that people are making Tik Tok videos about how to make friends. and of course dating/sex/relationships is downstream from that.

Get it that some of these traits are not innate, but those are or were basic basic skills that you learn in the first few years of grade school.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Absolutely shocking.

Delete account come back 6 months later and prob 90% of the same women are there.