Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
So about 8 months ago I fukked this chick 3 times then she sent me a text message saying she couldn't see me anymore because she has a boyfriend. Weird because I'd just had her squirting all over my bed less than 12 hours before that text but ok...Then she blocked me on everything.

Bet, thanks for letting me smash and lettin me buss in ya mouf
:myman:

Then I forgot about ole girl. Hadn't seen her since.

Anyway, I get a random text message today from her best friend. It was basically like "hi just sending you this message from her, she says if you see her don't say hi to her. She has a boyfriend and he's very jealous"

I'm confused af because I forgot all about the chick. So I replied "Ok" and kept it movin.

Then her best friend calls me
:dahell: and explains that the chick's boyfriend is letting her start going out to events again, and the chick wants me to know that if I see her at an event, not to say hi to her so her boyfriend doesn't get jealous.

So I replied "she got a boyfriend but she still can't stop thinking about me" and then her friend hung up

:dahell::dahell: What was the purpose of all that? I went to her friend's page and the chick is in a recent picture on there, she's fat and washed.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So about 8 months ago I fukked this chick 3 times then she sent me a text message saying she couldn't see me anymore because she has a boyfriend. Weird because I'd just had her squirting all over my bed less than 12 hours before that text but ok...Then she blocked me on everything.

Bet, thanks for letting me smash and lettin me buss in ya mouf
:myman:

Then I forgot about ole girl. Hadn't seen her since.

Anyway, I get a random text message today from her best friend. It was basically like "hi just sending you this message from her, she says if you see her don't say hi to her. She has a boyfriend and he's very jealous"

I'm confused af because I forgot all about the chick. So I replied "Ok" and kept it movin.

Then her best friend calls me
:dahell: and explains that the chick's boyfriend is letting her start going out to events again, and the chick wants me to know that if I see her at an event, not to say hi to her so her boyfriend doesn't get jealous.

So I replied "she got a boyfriend but she still can't stop thinking about me" and then her friend hung up

:dahell::dahell: What was the purpose of all that? I went to her friend's page and the chick is in a recent picture on there, she's fat and washed.
lol these women are fukked

nevermind she has a bf and is thinking of you

what is she doing with a nikka who is that jealous to the point where she has to go to these lengths to protect his ego?? That women liable to end up dead/injured fukkin with him.

Live and let die i say.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
lol these women are fukked

nevermind she has a bf and is thinking of you

what is she doing with a nikka who is that jealous to the point where she has to go to these lengths to protect his ego?? That women liable to end up dead/injured fukkin with him.

Live and let die i say.
100% facts. She did me a favor cause dude could be a weirdo that tries to kill me or her.

There was this other chick I used to fukk off and on...one day she randomly blocked me. I ran into her a year later and she asked me why I blocked her. I told her I didn't block her. Turns out her boyfriend had took her phone and blocked a bunch of her male contacts. Then she added me on her burner account.

Eventually her boyfriend got locked up and now she back to fukkin other dudes

She wanted me to hit but I said nah. Dude probably a lunatic. I ain't tryna die over some p*ssy

Dudes be shooting the chick, the new dude and themselves

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
100% facts. She did me a favor cause dude could be a weirdo that tries to kill me or her.

There was this other chick I used to fukk off and on...one day she randomly blocked me. I ran into her a year later and she asked me why I blocked her. I told her I didn't block her. Turns out her boyfriend had took her phone and blocked a bunch of her male contacts. Then she added me on her burner account.

Eventually her boyfriend got locked up and now she back to fukkin other dudes

She wanted me to hit but I said nah. Dude probably a lunatic. I ain't tryna die over some p*ssy

Dudes be shooting the chick, the new dude and themselves
Definitely! Females that have any lingering situation like that stay away from it. They'll get you caught up in stuff that has nothing to do with you trying to prove something to an ex you didn't even know about. That's why I don't go over a chic house to smash anymore. I've had 2 separate situations in which an ex showed up 2-3 in the morning after I got done beating her down. Luckily I got outta there but brehs can be emotional about their chic so just avoid it all together.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I never said build and they will come. I am saying be the best version of yourself, and have a fukking life (I've been preaching this in the thread forever).

The issue is nikkas don't have lives thus and/or don't work on themselves thus they are in an endless cycle of being terrorized by bottom barrel chicks.

Dudes are asking "where should I take a chick", "what should I say", etc. if you have a fukking life you don't behave like this. You live your life and invite the humans you rock with to partake in it. Its that simple.
You're preaching breh! They spend so much of their lives focusing on the women they end up being controlled by it.

That's why I'm confused when I see some of the issues brehs are going through. It's not even being arrogant. I just don't understand some of it. But I don't operate from a scarcity mindset. If they don't align with what you have going on just remove them from the equation. If they ask more than you're able to give just remove them.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You're preaching breh! They spend so much of their lives focusing on the women they end up being controlled by it.

That's why I'm confused when I see some of the issues brehs are going through. It's not even being arrogant. I just don't understand some of it. But I don't operate from a scarcity mindset. If they don't align with what you have going on just remove them from the equation. If they ask more than you're able to give just remove them.
most brehs can't even look in the mirror and tell themselves who they are and what they like.

When you deal with hoes who don't like you you end up in a cycle trying to impress them and that never works. Women are maybe a step up from Cats and Dogs when it comes to attention span lol. The moment you think you impressing them they see something else minutes later while scrolling TikTok and now she isn't happy and doesn't want to settle and bounces on your dumb ass lol.

When a chick likes you then she gets with your program, and she has no problem doing what you want to do as it is quality time, the same way you reciprocate doing what she wants when she suggests it. But if a chick literally does nothing and you have to engage and suggest everything then she doesn't like you, its that simple.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
most brehs can't even look in the mirror and tell themselves who they are and what they like.

When you deal with hoes who don't like you you end up in a cycle trying to impress them and that never works. Women are maybe a step up from Cats and Dogs when it comes to attention span lol. The moment you think you impressing them they see something else minutes later while scrolling TikTok and now she isn't happy and doesn't want to settle and bounces on your dumb ass lol.

When a chick likes you then she gets with your program, and she has no problem doing what you want to do as it is quality time, the same way you reciprocate doing what she wants when she suggests it. But if a chick literally does nothing and you have to engage and suggest everything then she doesn't like you, its that simple.
Yeap and most brehs stumble trying to impress chics that don't like them like that. It makes dating easier and takes a lot of hurdles out of the way. The only thing to determine then is if she aligns with where you're trying to go in life.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeap and most brehs stumble trying to impress chics that don't like them like that. It makes dating easier and takes a lot of hurdles out of the way. The only thing to determine then is if she aligns with where you're trying to go in life.

yeah its one thing if you just sit in the house 24/7 and expect her to do the same lol. but if you have an actual life and interest, I can't foresee a woman who likes you saying "no thanks" out side of schedule conflicts if you invite her to join you lol. And if she does push back that is a sign to move on.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This bytch on hinge tells me she’s not interested in dating she’s looking for friends. I’m not sure if she’s not feeling me or she’s just dumb. Tempted to troll her but I might just unmatch for being stoopid.

Just unmatch or leave her on read. I got a trip to NYC and set my apps there and my numbers booming so I'm collecting likes now but I already espect tom follow once I start matching and convos

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Merge what mandem @Apollo Creed said about building yourself up to the best you can be, in conjunction to what @WIA20XX said about men having to “do/be active” and you’re gravy.

This was mentioned way back in the thread but I think a lot of brehs would benefit from having a friend that is very successful in the field and seeing what they did and how they interacted with woman dem.

Sometimes you need to see some of these things live and direct to really comprehend. You gotta be in the field.

Last couple pages have been very solid in terms of discourse.