Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Met this young Pakistani chick who was about 23 or 24 a few weeks ago at this event held at a bar, long story short we are vibing we exchanged contacts, I then proposed to do something on the weekend with her, she said she was down to do something. During the week we exchanged texts, I told her what was the plans for the date which she agreed to and in her words was "excited". The day before the scheduled date after a good work out I get a lengthy text basically saying " I don't think I'm ready to have anything casual or serious with anybody. If you wanna be friends and need a tennis buddy I'm down" :russ:

I rejected her offer her to be friends and a tennis buddy I told to her to leave it as that and if I see her in town its all love. She then texted me saying why she changed her mind and bla bla bla, I then never responded.

Chicks love to use dudes for friends/emotional support/sounding boards etc.

Cats need to learn how to use females like this - flip the game on em.

Spacejam23

Rookie
Daps
Chicks love to use dudes for friends/emotional support/sounding boards etc.

Cats need to learn how to use females like this - flip the game on em.
How would recommend dudes flip the game. And do you have any stories of your flipping the game on woman

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
How would recommend dudes flip the game. And do you have any stories of your flipping the game on woman

In terms of flipping the game on women (in this context)

1) Use them as Pawns in a Bigger Game
Co-Workers, Actual Friends, Fake Friends like this Broad - take them to environments with other women.
Chat them up in public, and bring other females in the conversation.

Chick that used to live next door to me. We had a cool relationship.
She was pretty but not pretty to me. (Indonesian girls, Kim Kardashian Clones, BBL's, Plastic Faces, Hood Rats, whatever stereotype you can think of that other people like, and you see the symmetry, but it's not for you)

And she was much more pretty to other girls (which is another topic) than she was pretty/fine/foldable to dudes.

But she liked to dance. I liked to dance.

We'd hit the spots.

Chicks in those spots that met me and didn't want me, changed up.
Chicks in those spots that I'd never met, would put themselves in my lane on purpose.

I bagged like 6 different chicks off of them seeing me with this "she could be a model" broad.

If she could be a model, she'd be a model.

2) Meet and Sleep with her Friends/Family/Co-Workers

Honestly, who hasn't banged out their Ex's friends, cousins, sisters?

Similar situation - invite the girl out, have her show up with some friends, and then work the friends.

The bigger thing here is taking your pride and your lust out of the equation.

You're not trying to dodge the emotions - but you want to USE your own emotions, rather than be like a female or one of these mouth breathing dudes that always CONTROLLED by his emotions.

Chicks are wishy washy, and always want to reneg or change things up, because they aren't "COMFORTABLE" or some other BS. (and a chick being Indian/Pakistani - expect white girl isms X 10)

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

For me, and this isn't like some scheme of mine - mostly - but having girl friends who you don't really sleep with or try to date, or 'hook up' with

but you hang out with sometimes, talk to, talk about other women, go out, whatever. Just having that 'baddie' around you, or two of them, others notice.

also They start looking at you like "what's wrong with me, that you don't want me " and start kinda giving hints that they want more. I actually find real value in those relationships and friendships, and my perspective is you can always go more intimate or less intimate.

for example, I know some "baddie" IG girl - we are very attracted to each other, but she's only interested in a relationship with me, instead of burning that tie, I just hit her up like lets go get some IN N Out and I actually am cool with that. but she will start throwing off the hints, like why don't we date? why don't you take me to this hotel?

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
bytch can love you today and hate you tomorrow. You can put in max effort and get no results, put in minimal and get mad results

Theres no point. Do what you wanna do and let them fit into your program

Yup. You are going to frustrate yourself trying to figure them out.

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Some of the brehs touched on it, this is something I have seen benefits from going back to teenage years.. The best way I can describe it is some type of social currency, being with or having beautiful women in your social circle seems foreign to alot of people. Back then we played ball and threw parties , etc so it came with territory. Mentioned it before but a couple became heat dancers and dolphin cheerleaders.. That type of talent that they dont even try and the rooms they walk in the temperature changes or time seem to stop.

That type of stuff turns people into groupies, etc. They dont know how to approach them so they try to get close to you, lmaoo. You can use this to your advantage in MANY ways. Have gotten soo many benefits thru the years, nowadays its to get this money. Example I can give, back in day when short sales (bank taking less than what the loan amount owed) were popping, I used to buy them at discount, its a loooong process with alot of moving part but really the ONLY thing that mattered is when the bank would send out a broker/appraiser for current eval of property called BPO (brokers price opinion) as a breh who doesnt complain about the world and just plays the cards dealt, I NEVER went to those even tho it was most important part of process, I sent a few different agents I worked with and they all were smoke shows to manage the bpo for me, we always came in on point with price. :gladbron:

Another more recent example, I work with a oral surgeon who is ELITE at what he does, he is the guy your dentist would call in when shyt gets real, he moves around but we have a home base type setup. We got a referral for a freshly graduated dentist and she is good at what she does but she happens to be STACKED and ELITE looks. Its like a running joke how if we go to convention she will close things for us better than the dude who has been doing it for years and such.

There is a thread goin also about dimes being humble, havent had chance to read thru it but I think there is some truth to that, have had many go out and pay for things, give gifts, etc. but we are just friends or in social circle. The pressure that can put on a chick you are dating when they have these social media induced demands and its like you look good but you KNOW this is a dime without even trying and she sent this wine subscription or she waited months to win a sneaker raffle to get me a gift (these are recent examples), what benefit are you bringing TO MY LIFE?

I can go on and on with this topic, its something I have experienced for many years, I didnt even touch the club scene, its definitely a currency of sorts. :wow:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Some good stories in that area from last night....friendship, sex, emotional support,

Someone I have had a long running romance/friendship for like 10 years, hits me up, at a festival. Vanilla Ice goody ass was there. Sends me pics and videos. She's with her sister, and I assumed just them. She doesn't ask me to join, but felt the opportunity, and live right there, so I just walk in the festival, find her in the crowd, and we start hugging her and her sister are all excited. Both hugging me, kissing me. Like what the fukk how did you find us? omg omg omg.

there's a dude next to her, few others that they are standing with. that I just entirely ignore. he was so retarded, drunk, and goofy looking, assumed he was some weirdo they met there. she's dancing next to me, in my ear, intimate. we go to leave, her sister and I, and the dude follows. He's so drunk, and so goofy, I'm just kinda keeping my distance, polite, but distanced.

she grabs my arm we go off together, she's dancing with me, and then not, but dancing not my thing. And the dude is dancing with them, and I just chill. Eventually he just mumbles something and runs off, like I have to go to work early ---and the girl goes to catch up with him. Then comes right back. and she's like I feel bad for him. Again, I assumed they met that night. and he's getting her number whatever. Pay it no mind. Her sister later on, at a club, corners me - she's like yeah that's her friend. They hike together, they hang out, text all the time, but she's just friends. and then I got it. I was like oh that dudes all in love with her, and I cut in and changed the whole thing. I would not have come if it was like that. and the guy was so so nerdy. Felt kinda guilty, but we are in our late 30's, you gotta know the game by now. ask the girl out if you like her, don't play the friends game.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
One thing I still have to remember is that all of the female advice only applies to a decent or good women. Some are just straight up hoes who come from broken homes and no amount of advice is going to work on them lol
this is why men need to vet women before even spending a second of breath on them. because there are good ones and there are evil ones. don't go out with just anyone just because they give you attention, some just want attention. this is what it means to be a man.