Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
bytch can love you today and hate you tomorrow. You can put in max effort and get no results, put in minimal and get mad results

Theres no point. Do what you wanna do and let them fit into your program

I don't even look at it as an effort. Deal with people who fukk with you and all you gotta do is just be yourself lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And I disagree with this idea of "build it and they will come".

It does not work in practice.

You can work out, dress well, have money in your pocket, but then its still your job to run up on these hoes and bump your gums.

Lotta cats don't even speak to a broad unless they detect "choosing signals".

Meanwhile, cats that are clearly NOT the best versions of themselves slay Hood Rats and PhD's, septum ring chicks and Church Girls.

IMO, men are not like women- they can't just "be" and then somehow attract what they want

Men must DO.

If you have the look, the steez, all the better. But pretty boys still gotta rap.

But if you know what you're doing - things can happen that would not happen.

It's 2 ways of looking at the issue - neither side is right.

Do the Least (how little can you do? Do you even need to shower?)
Do the Most (There's no upper bound, but when do you get diminishing returns?)

But I tell cats that aren't getting their needs met to opt for things that gets them in action, rather than inaction or just reaction.

To bring it back down to IG - cat not using social media is not taking part in the culture that everyone else is.

MOST Hoes, especially the young ones are really not checking for a cat that's an "independent" thinker.

And if you can't deal with the typical questions
  • Where do you live?
  • What do you do for work?
  • What kinda car you drive?
  • Where are your friends?
  • What's your IG?
This is all basic, first 5 minutes of the conversation stuff.

Cats that are all dodgy about this and that - lose most chicks and end up dealing with chicks that DGAF about the basics.

I never said build and they will come. I am saying be the best version of yourself, and have a fukking life (I've been preaching this in the thread forever).

The issue is nikkas don't have lives thus and/or don't work on themselves thus they are in an endless cycle of being terrorized by bottom barrel chicks.

Dudes are asking "where should I take a chick", "what should I say", etc. if you have a fukking life you don't behave like this. You live your life and invite the humans you rock with to partake in it. Its that simple.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I never said build and they will come. I am saying be the best version of yourself, and have a fukking life (I've been preaching this in the thread forever).

The issue is nikkas don't have lives thus and/or don't work on themselves thus they are in an endless cycle of being terrorized by bottom barrel chicks.

Dudes are asking "where should I take a chick", "what should I say", etc. if you have a fukking life you don't behave like this. You live your life and invite the humans you rock with to partake in it. Its that simple.

It's okay to disagree, it's just a discussion.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
bytch can love you today and hate you tomorrow. You can put in max effort and get no results, put in minimal and get mad results

Theres no point. Do what you wanna do and let them fit into your program

Do the least...for hoes!

WIA

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Do any of you remember or have girls give you their phone number when they signed your year book, like in 6th grade- 8th grade?

That happened a lot and sometimes it was with the one girl you really really liked, but could never get her number, or you just didn't ask. but it was a way for both parties to get what they wanted, without directly saying the thing.

instagram and social media kind of remind me of that. it's like a way to ease into something more intimate. There's probably a better word. Artifice. Pretense. Softener. something like that. As a society as humans we love that kind of thing.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Do any of you remember or have girls give you their phone number when they signed your year book, like in 6th grade- 8th grade?

That happened a lot and sometimes it was with the one girl you really really liked, but could never get her number, or you just didn't ask. but it was a way for both parties to get what they wanted, without directly saying the thing.

instagram and social media kind of remind me of that. it's like a way to ease into something more intimate. There's probably a better word. Artifice. Pretense. Softener. something like that. As a society as humans we love that kind of thing.

Lol my last date all communication happened via IG.

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
more and more im realizing just how many women out there are enslaved by their own ego and trauma. life is hard... i most definitely get it, but it doesn't make it any less sad to watch them rob themselves of some of life's simplest pleasures and greatest gifts because of an inability to resolve and let go of some shyt that's no longer serving them smh

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
more and more im realizing just how many women out there are enslaved by their own ego and trauma. life is hard... i most definitely get it, but it doesn't make it any less sad to watch them rob themselves of some of life's simplest pleasures and greatest gifts because of an inability to resolve and let go of some shyt that's no longer serving them smh
well said

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

i dont think I cared about year books until high school tbh

but in elementary, exchanging MSN (friends house party, recess, after school hangouts etc.) was also a thing similar to this

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Met this young Pakistani chick who was about 23 or 24 a few weeks ago at this event held at a bar, long story short we are vibing we exchanged contacts, I then proposed to do something on the weekend with her, she said she was down to do something. During the week we exchanged texts, I told her what was the plans for the date which she agreed to and in her words was "excited". The day before the scheduled date after a good work out I get a lengthy text basically saying " I don't think I'm ready to have anything casual or serious with anybody. If you wanna be friends and need a tennis buddy I'm down" :russ:

I rejected her offer her to be friends and a tennis buddy I told to her to leave it as that and if I see her in town its all love. She then texted me saying why she changed her mind and bla bla bla, I then never responded.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Met this young Pakistani chick who was about 23 or 24 a few weeks ago at this event held at a bar, long story short we are vibing we exchanged contacts, I then proposed to do something on the weekend with her, she said she was down to do something. During the week we exchanged texts, I told her what was the plans for the date which she agreed to and in her words was "excited". The day before the scheduled date after a good work out I get a lengthy text basically saying " I don't think I'm ready to have anything casual or serious with anybody. If you wanna be friends and need a tennis buddy I'm down" :russ:

I rejected her offer her to be friends and a tennis buddy I told to her to leave it as that and if I see her in town its all love. She then texted me saying why she changed her mind and bla bla bla, I then never responded.
Well played

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Women under 25

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
what's interesting in all that, is if you are taking it at face value, which is reasonable you can see that it's so filled with anxiety and overthinking.

Remember someone I went out with, really connected, not me being delusional, we both made verbal plans to see each other, and followed it up with a lets get ice cream and she sent me this long ass text, that felt like a break up, but we only went out once, and remember thinking "all this about going to get ice cream?"

worst case scenario, you have a fun night with someone you never see again. I don't think it's just an age thing. Read a book this year called The Year of Magical Overthinking. it analyzed kind of millennial/gen z ideas and you can see the trends in our culture.

Last edited: