Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
lol iigh iigh. Fair point still

the same way they will disqualify you, you need to disqualify chiclks who don't align with whatever if your way of being in motion. At the end of the day if a chick is choosing, then the vehicle of communication and stuff is irrelevant when it comes to seal the deal.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Then go without it. Who are theses hoes for you to live your life hoping for a "chance". Lol

He's not trying to wife these broads though.

I hate chicks with pets - but that doesn't mean I won't try to hit and run!

Sometimes you gotta do some BS to get what you want.

Females
Money
Success
etc

WIA

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
on the topic of IG.. I tell women the same thing:

“Use it mainly for family and to keep up to date with my hobbies, so my follower count/posts are low”

If she was going to disregard me on that aspect, then she didn’t deserve me to begin with

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i think not having an IG account is hurting me in the long run, but is it reeeeally that serious?

this is the 2nd time on an app a chic requested it after I asked for her number, and on road giving out an IG is still common place :francis:

it does. Happens to me too. People take my pics and post them on their ig's. Mine would look pretty fukking good. Full of glam shots in luxury spots.

It's part of the modern existence. A few specifically, if they saw 'my IG' and we did the whole, retarded like your pics and you like mine, we probably could have connected harder. As it went, we exchanged numbers, and they ghosted me. but again, we know each other like in the same social circles.

People like the passivity in communication, that IG offers, they like the distance, liking someone's pictures for weeks or days, and then maybe connecting in person. But the liking someones pics is so ambiguous you can abort mission at any time. I can't live my life like that. you can't really blame people, its the technology, it's the waters we swim in. it's the years that we lived in. If I was a few years younger, it would have sucked me right in.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He's not trying to wife these broads though.

I hate chicks with pets - but that doesn't mean I won't try to hit and run!

Sometimes you gotta do some BS to get what you want.

Females
Money
Success
etc

WIA

I Hate pets, and when chicks ask if I want/why I don't have em I tell them I don't like pets lol. I still end up hitting and cleaning their funky ass animal fur off my clothes after.

That said for IG/social media those are all dating apps to me so it's odd to be on a dating app while saying you don't use social media lol, but It's not my place to tell people I think that is odd, and Im sure they don't care, but my point is as men you set your standards and stick to em, when a chick is choosing she ignores any reason to disqualify you lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i think not having an IG account is hurting me in the long run, but is it reeeeally that serious?

this is the 2nd time on an app a chic requested it after I asked for her number, and on road giving out an IG is still common place :francis:
the times i did relent and give an IG, it didnt go anywhere...probably like 98% of the time if not 100%
phone number or nothing

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
LOL - We already on different sides of this fence over this issue, but we have different philosophies.

Ohene - Do the Least
WIA - Do the Most

97% of humans are stupid so I don't feel it is in the best interest of men to do things for the sake of "chance" of a woman "liking" you. I feel once you become the best version of yourself you will soon see what your "level" is when it comes to women. I would say like women, a lot of men don't want to accept their "level" thus do the most (or give up) and end up in a cycle of dread lol.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I feel once you become the best version of yourself you will soon see what your "level" is when it comes to women.

And I disagree with this idea of "build it and they will come".

It does not work in practice.

You can work out, dress well, have money in your pocket, but then its still your job to run up on these hoes and bump your gums.

Lotta cats don't even speak to a broad unless they detect "choosing signals".

Meanwhile, cats that are clearly NOT the best versions of themselves slay Hood Rats and PhD's, septum ring chicks and Church Girls.

IMO, men are not like women- they can't just "be" and then somehow attract what they want

Men must DO.

If you have the look, the steez, all the better. But pretty boys still gotta rap.

But if you know what you're doing - things can happen that would not happen.

It's 2 ways of looking at the issue - neither side is right.

Do the Least (how little can you do? Do you even need to shower?)
Do the Most (There's no upper bound, but when do you get diminishing returns?)

But I tell cats that aren't getting their needs met to opt for things that gets them in action, rather than inaction or just reaction.

To bring it back down to IG - cat not using social media is not taking part in the culture that everyone else is.

MOST Hoes, especially the young ones are really not checking for a cat that's an "independent" thinker.

And if you can't deal with the typical questions
  • Where do you live?
  • What do you do for work?
  • What kinda car you drive?
  • Where are your friends?
  • What's your IG?
This is all basic, first 5 minutes of the conversation stuff.

Cats that are all dodgy about this and that - lose most chicks and end up dealing with chicks that DGAF about the basics.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LOL - We already on different sides of this fence over this issue, but we have different philosophies.

Ohene - Do the Least
WIA - Do the Most
Lol nah i dont believe in doing the least
But i feast without using ig is all i am saying

I am certainly missing out on some hoes though by not adding that to the tool kit

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
97% of humans are stupid so I don't feel it is in the best interest of men to do things for the sake of "chance" of a woman "liking" you. I feel once you become the best version of yourself you will soon see what your "level" is when it comes to women. I would say like women, a lot of men don't want to accept their "level" thus do the most (or give up) and end up in a cycle of dread lol.
bytch can love you today and hate you tomorrow. You can put in max effort and get no results, put in minimal and get mad results

Theres no point. Do what you wanna do and let them fit into your program