Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Which one yall think is better for a 30th Birthday? Miami or New Orleans?

In terms of "something to poke on" (c) Dre - I think they're dead even. Real rap, if you're tryna get your holleration on, you're more likely to connect with a tourist rather than a native, because you're gonna go to tourist spots.

Food - New Orleans. One of the top 3 food cities in the country, the other 2 being LA and NYC.
Liquor - I like rum more than bourbon, so that Cuban/Caribbean influence is stronger in Miami. But prolly a non issue all things considered, unless you're just out for Cuba Libres, Aguardiente, Pisco Sours, Capirinhas etc...

Beach - Miami

Cost of Accommodations - I'd say New Orleans is more affordable (provided it ain't essence weekend)

Transportation - I can't call it. I think NO is more compact, but maybe you want to go see other stuff than the tourist areas. (remember when renting cars was cheap?)

Blackness - N.O.

Cosmopolitan - MIA

Shopping - Miami (if that's important to you)

Sites to See/Day Time stuff - draw, maybe an edge to NO.

Chances you might get hemmed up by some locals - NO prolly more thugnificient than Miami, but don't quote me.

Music - for me personally, I'd rather hear New Orleans bounce than Miami Bass/Merengue/Bachata/Reggaeton...that said catching a live Salsa band, Afro Cuban Jazz...I might like that more than NO Jazz.

Tough one, but I'd do New Orleans if I wanted to focus on partying. My stage of life, I'd rather hit Miami. Cooling out by the beach sipping on rum and cokes, eating moros y cristianos, platanos, would be more my steez. (Also keep in mind hurricane season for both spots- 6/1 - 11/30)

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
only been to MIA but can give some spots there, if you are going solo or with someone, pretty sure you are going with like a girlfriend right, if all the hotels aren't the right price, you can still go there and hit the bar or restaurant

Esme Hotel (easy on the budget, but dope as fukk) rooftop, few blocks from beach, you can hit a strip club watch some yg's shooting dice and then hit Ocean, and then be back in a historic restored neighborhood

Edition Hotel (Matador Room for dinner) (downstairs club on the weekends with a ice skating rink)

Jaya at The Setai for drinks, walked into this spot last year with some EDM remix of I'll Be Missing You playing and felt like a celebrity lol

Gisselle at E11 downtown Miami

The Faena Los Fuegos

Bal Harbour

Str Regis in Bal Harbor (hit the bar, it's absurdly expensive to stay)

Sushi Bar Omakase at the Esme Hotel (will need reservations, $250 a person)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Depend on a couple things, what month, what type of vibe you on, budget, what you consider a good time, etc.

But you already know the answer breh.. :myman:
I see well, I'm going with my girlfriend and I'm more so looking for party vibes, maybe a strip club too. Our max is like 600 per person but we ideally want to do 500 cause it is just for a weekend too.

Later in the month I'm going to the Caribbean island Curacao so that will be more my relax, beach vibe vacation. Since I'm doing two trips the same month I want to keep things as cheap as possible on the weekend trip.

In terms of "something to poke on" (c) Dre - I think they're dead even. Real rap, if you're tryna get your holleration on, you're more likely to connect with a tourist rather than a native, because you're gonna go to tourist spots.

Food - New Orleans. One of the top 3 food cities in the country, the other 2 being LA and NYC.
Liquor - I like rum more than bourbon, so that Cuban/Caribbean influence is stronger in Miami. But prolly a non issue all things considered, unless you're just out for Cuba Libres, Aguardiente, Pisco Sours, Capirinhas etc...

Beach - Miami

Cost of Accommodations - I'd say New Orleans is more affordable (provided it ain't essence weekend)

Transportation - I can't call it. I think NO is more compact, but maybe you want to go see other stuff than the tourist areas. (remember when renting cars was cheap?)

Blackness - N.O.

Cosmopolitan - MIA

Shopping - Miami (if that's important to you)

Sites to See/Day Time stuff - draw, maybe an edge to NO.

Chances you might get hemmed up by some locals - NO prolly more thugnificient than Miami, but don't quote me.

Music - for me personally, I'd rather hear New Orleans bounce than Miami Bass/Merengue/Bachata/Reggaeton...that said catching a live Salsa band, Afro Cuban Jazz...I might like that more than NO Jazz.

Tough one, but I'd do New Orleans if I wanted to focus on partying. My stage of life, I'd rather hit Miami. Cooling out by the beach sipping on rum and cokes, eating moros y cristianos, platanos, would be more my steez. (Also keep in mind hurricane season for both spots- 6/1 - 11/30)
Appreciate your insight bro, I'm leaning more Miami but New Orleans I know will be different and the food will be good. I'm torn lol.
only been to MIA but can give some spots there, if you are going solo or with someone, pretty sure you are going with like a girlfriend right, if all the hotels aren't the right price, you can still go there and hit the bar or restaurant

Esme Hotel (easy on the budget, but dope as fukk) rooftop, few blocks from beach, you can hit a strip club watch some yg's shooting dice and then hit Ocean, and then be back in a historic restored neighborhood

Edition Hotel (Matador Room for dinner) (downstairs club on the weekends with a ice skating rink)

Jaya at The Setai for drinks, walked into this spot last year with some EDM remix of I'll Be Missing You playing and felt like a celebrity lol

Gisselle at E11 downtown Miami

The Faena Los Fuegos

Bal Harbour

Str Regis in Bal Harbor (hit the bar, it's absurdly expensive to stay)

Sushi Bar Omakase at the Esme Hotel (will need reservations, $250 a person)

Appreciate the suggestions bro, I'll check them out especially the Esme Hotel.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
on rings: know a dude who dropped 50k on a ring, than proceeded to lose his last 250k in investments and everyday he told me he wanted that ring back

not to break up but so he could put the money back on the market and get his money back LOL

he told me he would stare at the ring everyday

Lol I'm not spending more than 6-7k on a ring. She can head on out with that nonsense.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
i think not having an IG account is hurting me in the long run, but is it reeeeally that serious?

this is the 2nd time on an app a chic requested it after I asked for her number, and on road giving out an IG is still common place :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i think not having an IG account is hurting me in the long run, but is it reeeeally that serious?

this is the 2nd time on an app a chic requested it after I asked for her number, and on road giving out an IG is still common place :francis:

If you have to debate this and aren't secure with your decision not to be on IG you got bigger issues lol

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

If the chick is under 32, it's essentially mandatory to have IG.

And if she's over 32, YOU'D BETTER HAVE A LINKEDIN.

The only way around this, is the night game, where your aim is to merge a couple hours from the meet.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I see well, I'm going with my girlfriend and I'm more so looking for party vibes, maybe a strip club too. Our max is like 600 per person but we ideally want to do 500 cause it is just for a weekend too.

Later in the month I'm going to the Caribbean island Curacao so that will be more my relax, beach vibe vacation. Since I'm doing two trips the same month I want to keep things as cheap as possible on the weekend trip.

Appreciate your insight bro, I'm leaning more Miami but New Orleans I know will be different and the food will be good. I'm torn lol.

Appreciate the suggestions bro, I'll check them out especially the Esme Hotel.
If you are doing island vibes on another trip that would actually bump up NO to me.. Different vibe and good eats..

I was actually gonna tell you the amount of money you would spend in miami just get your passport and ball soo hard out the country have you either like :mjcry: on the plane coming back or thinking of masterplan to double up..