Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkas gotta realize like 75% of these single hoes over 25 are damaged and legit crazy. They are so destroyed mentally they can't even form human communication with the opposite sex, it's just robotic shyt they read in a scammers book or just trauma leaking. It's a reason all these bytches got dirty ass animals now because they have given up on the possibility of human relationship.

I mean, women be crazy, but really women just different. A large percentage don’t of women got a good amount of trauma too and they all carry it different.

Then a lot of men be looking for relationships and the women not and nikkas wanna get frustrated with a woman being a woman. Cause everything is about timing with them. Please believe after long term relationships most women wanna explore again and not ready to settle down, regardless of what they tell you. Then a woman will fukk a nikka in the right moment/situation on some spontaneous shyt all the time. But yall be trying to win bytches hearts and shyt, and that shyt take a long time to build trust and have these hoes wanna give you they all and shyt.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I mean, women be crazy, but really women just different. A large percentage don’t of women got a good amount of trauma too and they all carry it different.

Then a lot of men be looking for relationships and the women not and nikkas wanna get frustrated with a woman being a woman. Cause everything is about timing with them. Please believe after long term relationships most women wanna explore again and not ready to settle down, regardless of what they tell you. Then a woman will fukk a nikka in the right moment/situation on some spontaneous shyt all the time. But yall be trying to win bytches hearts and shyt, and that shyt take a long time to build trust and have these hoes wanna give you they all and shyt.
nikka what are you talking Bout

Who is “yall tryna win hearts”

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka what are you talking Bout

Who is “yall tryna win hearts”

I’m talking about this thread being mostly post about nikkas crying over women, mostly because yall trying to be with these hoes relationship wise. I mean your post literally called 75% of single women over a certain age crazy. And I was basically saying part of the issue is nikkas acting too emotional and that likely yall looking for different things and that’s what causes frustration

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The Key to having women.
is not needing them.
Have your shyt together and not
needing a broad is like Catnip to them.
Keeping your appearance up is icing on the cake.
Never let a woman forget that you have options.
UKVu0t8.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m talking about this thread being mostly post about nikkas crying over women, mostly because yall trying to be with these hoes relationship wise. I mean your post literally called 75% of single women over a certain age crazy. And I was basically saying part of the issue is nikkas acting too emotional and that likely yall looking for different things and that’s what causes frustration

nikka go take a nap

The fukk

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Ghatdam. This shyt was scary

Long story short. Brehs was in Walmart playing 3 card Monty. Chick willingly plays with them. Predictably loses. They got her for 650 which is nuts.

She calls the cops and says a guy asked her for money. She went to give him some and he snatched the knot of money out of her hand and said she can play a game to win it back. When she got loud she got surrounded by a group of guys and they said basically they will shoot her.

So she calls 911 and basically said she got robbed at gunpoint. Cops come. She doubles down on her story. They got the brehs hemmed up at gunpoint

Not till they watched the video did the story come out that she was playing willingly and lost. She still tried to get charges pressed on them. Smh.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Made me shake his hand when y'all been fukking for a minute/ Walk me off the plank because you know that I'm a swimmer 😞

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Shut ya bytch ass up. Your soft ass the one crying over these hoes

Look at this stupid ass nikka here. Bamma ass nikka making post bout hoes getting apartments in his name. You too damn stupid to even engage with as you cant even comprehend the post in this thread yet still spam shyt nobody gives a shyt aboht

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Was browsing all the diff streaming apps last night and had a thought. Dating apps is like streaming apps for women. I saw so many movies I could have watched, movies I've seen I didn't feel like watching, jumping from app to app trying to find the best option. This is exactly what it is like for women on dating apps. They can just keep swiping/going on dates looking for the best one. They have so many options its hard to settle down and just talk to one guy and they have all the leverage.

Ahh that’s a good way to break it down. Never thought of it like this . Cause there’s been times where I would spend almost an hr trying to find something to watch. Switching back and forth between the streaming services lol