Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter did the Spurs Big Three numbers on them if we're being honest, TikTok just only made it more noticeable for those who kept denying how much damage social media has done.

In my reading about social media/internet/technology and it's effects on culture, society, there was a quote from like 40 years ago essentially said something like

"there is always the idea prevalent among most in society that there is no change, and things have always been as such"

because this feels reassuring, even if it is not true. and the other thing is that anyone that questions how will this affect is kind of dismissed as being out of step with modern culture. with progress.

so when people were saying that 10 years ago, the changes of social media on society at large, a lot were dismissed as being alarmist. "well they said the same thing about telephones"

but that basically blinds you. it's somewhat accepted now that social media led to atrocities, political movements, and a sweeping amount of anxiety and distress on a whole generation. Look at the rioting in England this week, that's directly tied to social media misinformation and networking.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Tinder I tell you. I been on it with that shyt but yo this one shorty keep waiting on me to make the date plan 😂 I been aggravated by that shyt idk why

I know im the man but damn we adults you can throw a suggestion.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Tinder I tell you. I been on it with that shyt but yo this one shorty keep waiting on me to make the date plan 😂 I been aggravated by that shyt idk why

I know im the man but damn we adults you can throw a suggestion.
ive learned to not take those apps seriously AT ALL lol

I got back on Hinge over a week ago and some chic seemed super interested but would make the convo go on for multiple days in the app cause she would take almost a day to respond. I started doing the same shyt and eventually just unmatched. She was 33 -__-

another girl I noticed while swiping had a question on her profile saying "the best way to ask me out" and her answer was "e-transfer msg".....she was also 28...... -____-

And then one girl I matched with said shes a "chaotic texter"...shes also 31....... -________0

lol them apps are for weekend boredom, or meet people in another city while traveling type shyt. Girls use it for boredom so I'm doing the exact same

Last edited:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad

I got back on Hinge over a week ago and some chic seemed super interested but would make the convo go on for multiple days in the app cause she would take almost a day to respond. I started doing the same shyt and eventually just unmatched. She was 33 -__-

another girl I noticed while swiping had a question on her profile saying "the best way to ask me out" and her answer was "e-transfer msg".....she was also 28...... -____-

And then one girl I matched with said shes a "chaotic texter"...shes also 31....... -________0

lol them apps are for weekend boredom, or meet people in another city while traveling type shyt. Girls use it for boredom so I'm doing the exact same

Yeah I been bushed dating apps. Even if you don’t take it seriously it’s still annoying cause all the chicks act the EXACT same no matter the age. I personally don’t see a difference meeting chicks in real life either. If I do see a difference typically they are already in a relationship.

Interpersonal relationships as a whole are cooked but it’s especially apparent when interacting with the opposite sex. A lot of people are damaged, everyone moving through life acting unbothered when in reality they’re big hurt. Chicks taking forever to text back, flaking, gassed up. It’s cooked out here and there’s no going back.

Shoot I would even argue that on average men are actually looking for relationships while women are playing the field. From my perspective behaviors seem to have switched between the sexes.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Apps should be some casual. layups only when it comes to your home town.

If I`m not traveling I just match with chicks, wait for chicks to reply first and if convo is ass (i.e she isn't matching energy and asking or bringing up stuff she is just answering questions) I un match, and I usually clean up my queue every 2 weeks of chicks who haven't messaged me first.

The only time I do message first is when I am traveling since time is of the essence.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I been bushed dating apps. Even if you don’t take it seriously it’s still annoying cause all the chicks act the EXACT same no matter the age. I personally don’t see a difference meeting chicks in real life either. If I do see a difference typically they are already in a relationship.

Interpersonal relationships as a whole are cooked but it’s especially apparent when interacting with the opposite sex. A lot of people are damaged, everyone moving through life acting unbothered when in reality they’re big hurt. Chicks taking forever to text back, flaking, gassed up. It’s cooked out here and there’s no going back.

Shoot I would even argue that on average men are actually looking for relationships while women are playing the field. From my perspective behaviors seem to have switched between the sexes.

modern women in general are socially awkward as hell, this is why dudes gotta find a fukking life because dudes who whole life revolving around women will just end up in a cycle of mental hell lol

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
kinda sounds like shes vetting you tbh

nun wrong with opening up, but there's also a time and place for that. Shorty ain't ya therapist
See thats the thing. Even in relationship im not telling my secrets but she on some "you can trust me I will never betray you". Whenever a woman says never she usually does.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

Most definitely

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

Because nobody willing to drop the pride. It’s that instagram effect. Like thinking you some type of star when you ain’t did shyt lol

I’m on the apps having fun. Tryna see how many I can turn a dollar out of at some point 😂😂😂 but nah there for smoke and chills.

I really do my main coursing in person! The internet shyt never worked in my favor in introverted but I got a couple good pics of the hair and my facial structure 😂 and a close up on my lips and beard 😂 they be eating that shyt up

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

This is about how restaurants have changed over the years, using technology, apps, and becoming less and less personal. And I thought it related to what a lot of people say about dating apps, but don't always articulate very well, the feeling of everything being less personal. The article talks about how taking reservations online spared people the humiliation of being told no, and in terms of dating apps, I think that is probably true too.

you don't say no, you just unmatch. you don't say what happened you just stop responding. and so on. and the idea of optimizing something as personal as dating/sex, as in getting the best possible match, when things like dating/sex/intimacy/attraction are so much more complicated than a profile.

what I also think is interesting, and misguided, is this idea that everyone has to "match". Same jobs, same interests, same vacations, same beliefs, same political views, same music, when attraction can and should be much more thrilling than that. and not just thrilling but interesting, to meet people who aren't like you.

Last edited:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I have 2 tix to a concert next month, one of the women im talking to also has tix to the same concert (she's going w/ a gf, tix were bought before we started talking).

We're not exclusive but im sure she's gonna want some face time if we in the same spot. (Its R&B so i can't slide with one of the brehs :dame:)

Might get real :skip: if i show up with someone else, but at the same time :yeshrug:

Thoughts?
Took an ex I still wanna fukk on.

I pulled up with girl 1, had a drink with her and went to my seats with my ex already there :smugfavre:

Walked my ex to her car after the show and went to drink with girl 1 and her friend :yeshrug:

Edit: ex is coming over tomorrow "to watch the gold medal game" :obama:

Last edited: