Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Shyt i dunno. Women gather intel on everything,especially men. Women are nosy,investigating ass creatures. When they ask ?s they dont care to actually knew,they are either setting up or will use it against you

Most cats volunteer enough information to start though.
And a lot of cats say more with reactions and ambiguity than they do with straight up words.

Lotta cats don't know how to play the game though.

Lot of these single moms know that ol boy wasn't good FROM THE JUMP, and they still got fμcked!

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Ok met this chick other day. She kept saying to me to open up to her. I can tell her anything without being judged,I can trust her etc. All our conversations are private etc. Had a feeling she was recording me or going back to group chat.I barely know you why would I trust you. Once I started asking ?s just for hell of it she started dlsaying "shes not here to be asked" :mjlol: .Most of these women have motives
kinda sounds like shes vetting you tbh

nun wrong with opening up, but there's also a time and place for that. Shorty ain't ya therapist

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:what:

You coulda been a t shirt my boy.

My homie’s son died exactly like this. Except the killer was in your position :patrice: Ex boyfriend broke in killed him and the girl in bed

think some of the context is missing or I am being too vague. business not personal. I was out of options in my head lol

but patience would have got me the same result, but that ran out. Personal shyt or small mounts of money is different. but, I gave her a responsibility and ONE direct order. Answer my texts when I am ready and she dropped it. Had to assume the worst. but yeah I was taking a chance.

Last edited:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
:what:

You coulda been a t shirt my boy.

My homie’s son died exactly like this. Except the killer was in your position :patrice: Ex boyfriend broke in killed him and the girl in bed

On God. I don't go to a women's crib unless I got a gun on me. They don't comprehend how easily nikkas will crash out over p*ssy.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
think some of the context is missing or I am being too vague. business not personal. I was out of options in my head lol

but patience would have got me the same result, but that ran out. Personal shyt or small mounts of money is different. but, I gave her a responsibility and ONE direct order. Answer my texts when I am ready and she dropped it. Had to assume the worst. but yeah I was taking a chance.

I might have missed the other post, it’s your condo but in her name ?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I might have missed the other post, it’s your condo but in her name ?

That was the homie's post. it's drug game shyt. it was her spot, but she gave me a key as part of the arrangement, for emergencies or just for trust. Just followed off his post even if this story isn't exactly about a relationship. it was too good of an intro lol

you are right that it could have been worse, but that's already factored in. I would NEVER do something like that if it was romantic. when I shook the dudes hand, I said "Sorry to interrupt, just need to grab what's mine" and he knew what was up. He didn't have a problem. Came back that night and we smoothed it all out.

but yeah it was a rush to roll in there like that. Andrenaline pumping.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
therapy speak is instant bushes status

nikkas gotta realize like 75% of these single hoes over 25 are damaged and legit crazy. They are so destroyed mentally they can't even form human communication with the opposite sex, it's just robotic shyt they read in a scammers book or just trauma leaking. It's a reason all these bytches got dirty ass animals now because they have given up on the possibility of human relationship.