Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If she put a condo in her name for one of your spots, and don’t even ask for no money, she fukk with you

10 years ago left something or a few things at a girls house

bottle service girl, she was down. but she had an ex boyfriend, who I didn't ever want over there and I told her that.

she gets paid, all good - until I need those, and she's not answering and being funny.

"oh I got off work late"

"oh sorry I just woke up"

"oh I'm in the hospital"

so I stake out her place, getting paranoid and angry, that they have burned me or whatever, and I see them together, laughing outside her place.

Show up the next morning, with a plan to just wait all day, but the back of the building is open, and I just roll in, use my key to her house and open the door

They are both in bed, she freaks out and jumps out starts yelling and goes to grab my things. I just smoothly shake the dudes hand, who has no idea what was going on, and he was a big dude, like right out of prison, and say sorry I left something her I needed to grab. I leave the key and take what I needed and that was it. but I still walk by her old building and laugh. She called me acting crazy, but we smoothed it all out and I even put her guy on game that night.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

bottle service girl, she was down. but she had an ex boyfriend, who I didn't ever want over there and I told her that.

she gets paid, all good - until I need those, and she's not answering and being funny.

"oh I got off work late"

"oh I'm in the hospital"

so I stake out her place, getting paranoid and angry, that they have burned me or whatever, and I see them together, laughing outside her place.

Show up the next morning, with a plan to just wait all day, but the back of the building is open, and I just roll in, use my key to her house and open the door

They are both in bed, she freaks out and jumps out starts yelling and goes to grab my things. I just smoothly shake the dudes hand, who has no idea what was going on, and he was a big dude, like right out of prison, and say sorry I left something her I needed to grab. I leave the key and take what I needed and that was it. but I still walk by her old building and laugh. She called me acting crazy, but we smoothed it all out and I even put her guy on game that night.

I`ll never in my life be dependent on my things being attached to someone else name. lol gotta be able to cut ties and losses as easy as possible.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

"oh I got off work late"

"oh I'm in the hospital"

I’m talking simply applying for the spot and having it in her name, handing over the keys and having nothing to do with it. Let’s say I needed multiple spots and shyt done got crazy with approval shield and it’s harder to just have anyone get the spot for you now. Gotta basically have someone who is actually legit on paper as far as making enough and clear background. Theoretically of course

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I told one of my hoes I think she at the point in her life where she need to explore and find herself. I knew she was on that anyway, I was just trying to use reverse psychology and act like it was my idea to fukk her head up. You gotta try a trick play sometimes

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Final attempt at getting this one back is tonight I’m gonna hit her up after running into her earlier in the week. Main reason outside of me missing her is that when I saw her not only was she dressed like a mini me which she wasn’t 100% doing when we was fukking around but she did say she was gonna do that but really she just didn’t look happy at all so if she’s not she might as well give it another go. If not which I’m not expecting this to work but I’ve done this in the past and every time the girl curves me she’ll fall off and miss me and by that time it’s too late and I don’t want that for her, but I already have a starting 5 roster begging to fukk me. Won’t satisfy me like she did but it’ll get the job done fs

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Link?

The first red flag with me as my ex said she needed a 20k ring :scust:
Mario Puzo (same author of the godfather series) has a book called omertà and this one part stuck out to me the most was when the MC gets married he initially proposes w a simple gold band to gauge her reaction if she didn’t care then the guy gave her the real ring but if she acted funny then still show what she could’ve had if she wasn’t a bytch. I think I’m going to go that route if I ever do down the line but it’s not likely

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

"oh I got off work late"

"oh I'm in the hospital"

Wtf…You lucky you didnt get bodied

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i mean we aren't talking about like my old clothes and a phone charger. we are talking like 10k value to me. That was like me at 27 years old. No way I was taking a loss. I would have beat both of then the fukk up for that money. The funny thing is I knew another girl who lived in that same exact unit, years later, and I told her that story too lol she was looking at me a little funny.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Ok met this chick other day. She kept saying to me to open up to her. I can tell her anything without being judged,I can trust her etc. All our conversations are private etc. Had a feeling she was recording me or going back to group chat.I barely know you why would I trust you. Once I started asking ?s just for hell of it she started dlsaying "shes not here to be asked" :mjlol: .Most of these women have motives

Braman

Superstar
Daps

"oh I got off work late"

"oh I'm in the hospital"

:what:

You coulda been a t shirt my boy.

My homie’s son died exactly like this. Except the killer was in your position :patrice: Ex boyfriend broke in killed him and the girl in bed

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Ok met this chick other day. She kept saying to me to open up to her. I can tell her anything without being judged,I can trust her etc. All our conversations are private etc. Had a feeling she was recording me or going back to group chat.I barely know you why would I trust you. Once I started asking ?s just for hell of it she started dlsaying "shes not here to be asked" :mjlol: .Most of these women have motives
:jbhmm:

Why women gathering Intel on you?