Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
This any good?

Seeing MAD reviews for it on YouTube randomly

Came out today, I have no idea if its any good.

But if I was gonna take a chick to the movies tonight/saturday - this is what I'd go see.

I'm kinda lukewarm on
1) Movie Dates
2) Netflix and Chill

It really just depends on where you're at with the girl.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Maybe focus on something both of yall are clueless about thus you have something to talk about after vs trying to find somethign she likes.

Dates should be an equal experience vs searching the world for things to impress someone (birthdays and showing appreciation is fine but this just sounds like you looking for something to do).
I hear you bro and it's not necessarily something she would like but just want to know what's good out there.
I'm lost about what's actually good or worth watching these days.

Looks dope but I should have been clear. Meant to ask what is on streaming. I'm going to be at her house killing time before a date.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
on rings: know a dude who dropped 50k on a ring, than proceeded to lose his last 250k in investments and everyday he told me he wanted that ring back

not to break up but so he could put the money back on the market and get his money back LOL

he told me he would stare at the ring everyday

50k is nuts

I spent 3k on a lab grown.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I hear you bro and it's not necessarily something she would like but just want to know what's good out there.
I'm lost about what's actually good or worth watching these days.

Looks dope but I should have been clear. Meant to ask what is on streaming. I'm going to be at her house killing time before a date.
I hear. Usually anything A24 Is my go to

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Was browsing all the diff streaming apps last night and had a thought. Dating apps is like streaming apps for women. I saw so many movies I could have watched, movies I've seen I didn't feel like watching, jumping from app to app trying to find the best option. This is exactly what it is like for women on dating apps. They can just keep swiping/going on dates looking for the best one. They have so many options its hard to settle down and just talk to one guy and they have all the leverage.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Was browsing all the diff streaming apps last night and had a thought. Dating apps is like streaming apps for women. I saw so many movies I could have watched, movies I've seen I didn't feel like watching, jumping from app to app trying to find the best option. This is exactly what it is like for women on dating apps. They can just keep swiping/going on dates looking for the best one. They have so many options its hard to settle down and just talk to one guy and they have all the leverage.

Think reached same conclusion as you, awhile back, I feel exactly the same way. and what's fascinating is the the tech is almost all the same. dating apps and streaming sevices. the user interface. the noises. same as a social media feed. Looks up interminnent reward theory. and you'll understand even more. It's the click and scroll. and that's what so addictive and habit forming about it. that's why I don't engage.

If I do scroll for more than 5 minutes, turn off the tv and read or just go to bed is my gudeline.

The key point is that the scroll itself becomes more pleasurable than whatever you find. and almost always you think, is this REALLY the best thing i could be watching/dating?

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
on the movies as dates:

middle school and maybe around 9th grade, sure, that's fine. Group goes to movies or two couples, whatever

but I think I read on here or sohh, that it's not a good date and I always agreed, when I got old enough to go out more. Tell my friends this all the time.

-you can't talk, which is key for intimacy, you are sitting close but facing away

-you can make out or whatever, but in a movie theater? Public sex has a place, but that's like juvenile.

-the movie itself, I saw longlegs on a date, but that's an old old situation. and I know she watches weird horror movies at home.

-takes like 2 hours

-my thing is most people don't have much to say, they can't discuss a movie with any depth, so why spend 2 hours doing that?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
They have all the leverage with certain men. A man who's got his shyt together has plenty of options. Women may get the pick of the litter so to speak depending on their looks and age but the man has to want to commit if that's what she wants

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The longer you stay single, you get even less connected to your married friends

I don’t even get invited out with these nikkas anymore (prob cause I don’t have a chic to double date with)

Just sad to think about cause it’s harder to also make friends as you get older unless they from work or sum. It’s kinda better to find someone I feel
It’s hard to believe but not all of them ate going to make it

Some of them going to get divorced lol

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He doesn't want to deal with her at all, apparently so what's a better way to mend fences?
Sounds like he was trying to sleep with her and she wasn’t interested. Makes more sense now but not sure how a relationship came into the conversation with her.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
It's millionaire women out here... the right game can have them on you even if you not on her level in that department, yet.

Getcha weight up, it's '24 don't underestimate a girl's bag and in the same breath don't overestimate her loyalty.... Money brings options on both ends of the court.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
To reiterate, trust your gut instincts. If you meet a girl and you get the vibe you shouldn’t deal with her listen to it. It’s saving you from a headache. I’ve learned that “giving her the benefit of the doubt” or “maybe I’m reading her wrong” only to get bite in the ass later tends to happen when I didn’t follow my gut.