Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Sounds like she was saying she wanted no strings attached. You should still knocking her down…
Nahh I’m not wasting my energy with her :camby:
I’m tired of the flip floping:camby:
Already smashed some other ting yesterday… I’m no longer putting all eggs in one basket.. that’s been my downfall for years…meanwhile I got bytchies ready:martin:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hey fellas not sure this is the place to ask this but I'm gonna ask anyway lol.

I'm hanging with my girl tomorrow and was wondering what are some new good movies? Any recommendations? She likes comedies, rom coms and thrillers.

Side note: chick is my ex I posted about in the past who I'm now working on things and getting back together with. We are dating again.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hey fellas not sure this is the place to ask this but I'm gonna ask anyway lol.

I'm hanging with my girl tomorrow and was wondering what are some new good movies? Any recommendations? She likes comedies, rom coms and thrillers.

Side note: chick is my ex I posted about in the past who I'm now working on things and getting back together with. We are dating again.

Maybe focus on something both of yall are clueless about thus you have something to talk about after vs trying to find somethign she likes.

Dates should be an equal experience vs searching the world for things to impress someone (birthdays and showing appreciation is fine but this just sounds like you looking for something to do).

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Nahh I’m not wasting my energy with her :camby:
I’m tired of the flip floping:camby:
Already smashed some other ting yesterday… I’m no longer putting all eggs in one basket.. that’s been my downfall for years…meanwhile I got bytchies ready:martin:
Did you sleep with her or not?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The longer you stay single, you get even less connected to your married friends

I don’t even get invited out with these nikkas anymore (prob cause I don’t have a chic to double date with)

Just sad to think about cause it’s harder to also make friends as you get older unless they from work or sum. It’s kinda better to find someone I feel

I don't exactly feel like this, but understand the sentiments....I was "third wheel" for a lot of my friendships, but to me, that's cool. That's me. Also, upper classes have a lot of gender/traditional enforcements, but it's really most enforced in the middle/upper/lower class. Because what's considered normal is considered safe and therefore valid.

a few years ago one of my boys from high school, whose wife also went to high school with us, he goes, "now we can all go have dinner, you are finally in a relationship"

and I'm like, this is why you don't invite me bro?! - lol -The three of us from high school would have an easier convo than a couples dinner-- but there is an institutionalized kind of thing, with two men and two women. Boys talk and girls talk.

and the concept of being a "couple" means you do paired activities. which to me, all connects to me aversion to most of that.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
on rings: know a dude who dropped 50k on a ring, than proceeded to lose his last 250k in investments and everyday he told me he wanted that ring back

not to break up but so he could put the money back on the market and get his money back LOL

he told me he would stare at the ring everyday