Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Women make no sense:mjlol:
How you tell me you not ready for relationship so I’m like fine:camby: stopped texting her… now 4 days later she sends me texts and reels on instagram:camby:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How you tell me you not ready for relationship so I’m like fine:camby: stopped texting her… now 4 days later she sends me texts and reels on instagram:camby:

whether they are aware or not, that's sometimes someone testing your reaction. Will he chase me if I run? kind of thing

also because so much weight is placed on texting/digital interaction, someone can have a whole "thing" begin and end in two days through texting. For example, an ex, or another option, went from promising to done in 36 hours, strictly through text, and now she's back.

Unless it's truly painful, or unhealthy, I embrace everyone openly, they just have to be really attractive.

but I get the frustration, what that does is create constant instability and inability to form a closer kind of relationship, of any kind. It's called a push/pull dynamic, or you could say one step forward, two steps back. and describes a large part of just modern life and dating. Every week I feel some version of this. esp. summer.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
whether they are aware or not, that's sometimes someone testing your reaction. Will he chase me if I run? kind of thing

also because so much weight is placed on texting/digital interaction, someone can have a whole "thing" begin and end in two days through texting. For example, an ex, or another option, went from promising to done in 36 hours, strictly through text, and now she's back.

Unless it's truly painful, or unhealthy, I embrace everyone openly, they just have to be really attractive.

but I get the frustration, what that does is create constant instability and inability to form a closer kind of relationship, of any kind. It's called a push/pull dynamic, or you could say one step forward, two steps back. and describes a large part of just modern life and dating. Every week I feel some version of this. esp. summer.
Man I ain’t got time for that game bullshyt :mjlol: :mjlol:
She said she wanted a break to focus on school… I let her be and she hits me up saying she not ready for a relationship… I said ok I wish you the best….. then days later she sends me “Hey how’s everything” text:mjlol::mjlol:
Or random gram reels:mjlol:
She prob expected I would of hit her up… but I dead stop contact and gave her what she wanted

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I broke up with my fiance on the weekend.

She had a mental break a month ago. I tried my best to support her during her time in the hospital. I learned that she was abducted and raped 4 years ago. She was triggered by cases from work, she's a lawyer. We were going to get married next February. I talked to her while she was in hospital about delaying it due to the uncertainty of her work situation, and her lack of funds. I found out she has a lot of debt from law school and she does not have enough to pay for half of the wedding. I told her we can wait a few months and then we can get married. She agreed.

Then she spoke to a social worker who told it would be good to get married, and her mom who kept egging her on about getting the old date. I thought it would be too much for her to plan for a wedding in 6 months while she had her work problems, problems with bills and working through her trauma.

From then, I kept having to reassure her that we were going to get married and just because it's delayed, it didn't mean it wasn't going to happen.

Last Wednesday, she tried to bring it up again with her mom at our place. I told her I was uncomfortable talking about this with her mom shouting me down and we talked about it privately. We argued for hours.

Then she agreed. She wouldn't bring this up with her parents. Then, the next day, at brunch, she brought it up with them.

I was upset but I forgave her for it.

The next day, she brought it up again. And this time, she said it wasn't her fault that she was raped and that she shouldn't be punished for it, and that she expected me to honour my previous commitment to her.

I was trying to explain to her that doing everything so quickly is just going to stress her out and she did not listen. She just kept arguing with me like a lawyer would.

The next day, I tried to be as calm as possible. I had already broke up with her early on, but she begged me to come back. Before, it was because she would rather listen to her mom instead of me and her mom was trying to drive a wedge between my family and I. She forced me to either pick her or my family for some reason. I just wanted to have a weekend dinner with my family instead of with her parents.

Now, I didn't want her to cause a scene in public again. She left my condo and I ended up breaking up with her through text when she was with her friends.

Did I do the right thing or was I an a$$hole for doing this through text? I still love this woman and I wanted to support her through her trauma but we argued so much that she basically forced me to do this.
Did you get the ring back?!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Sounds like she was saying she wanted no strings attached. You should still knocking her down…

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I ain’t got time for that game bullshyt :mjlol: :mjlol:
She said she wanted a break to focus on school… I let her be and she hits me up saying she not ready for a relationship… I said ok I wish you the best….. then days later she sends me “Hey how’s everything” text:mjlol::mjlol:
Or random gram reels:mjlol:
She prob expected I would of hit her up… but I dead stop contact and gave her what she wanted
You better not respond :ufdup:she made her choice

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
It's sad, but with the way things are I really don't feel bad :manny:
The longer you stay single, you get even less connected to your married friends

I don’t even get invited out with these nikkas anymore (prob cause I don’t have a chic to double date with)

Just sad to think about cause it’s harder to also make friends as you get older unless they from work or sum. It’s kinda better to find someone I feel

Last edited: