Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I saw this post on a woman’s instagram who thirst traps. “I can see how many times people come to my profile and who the creeps are! Follow me and subscribe to my YouTube or I’ll remove half of you”. Lol

So you post half naked photos of your self and you check everyday who’s watching your profile? That itself is strange. :mjlol:
Either she's not in the right mind(most liekly), has matched with the "one" or wanted that affirmation that she gets matches

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Lots of people, but women in this scenario specifically, do what is called in logical fallacies, a slippery slope.

If you wanted to get very eastern philosophical about it, they live in the past, and in the future but not the present.

slippery slope argument looks like one relatively minor thing that builds into an uncontrollable overwhelming and extremely unlikely conclusion.

but what if I really like him? and I'm not over my EX, and then I get involved with the new guy who doesn't want kids, or doesn't know, and then my ex wants to get back together, and he does want kids, and then it's a love triangle and I end up lonely and alone and childless

what if I don't like him that much, and it's akward and weird, and then nothing happens but he texts me later and I don't know what to say, so I just ghost him, and then he texts me again, so I block him, and then he calls me from a differnet number and dm's me, so I have to block him and change my social media....

what if I like him and then he asks me on a second date, but I have to do so much that next week, and I'll be gone for work, and then how will we keep in contact, and what if he cheats on me while I am traveling, and then I see him on social media in another girls story, and then I'm heartbroken and alone

but it's also an example of how people view life. and it can be really different. To me, almost the only requirement for entry I have is what am I doing better on a Tuesday night? Glamorous dinner, and a date, some great food, sexual tension, maybe some really hot interaction? or posting about the geopolitical implications of Mayo Zambadas surrender on a forum? or reading a 400 page novel abut the existence of the devil?

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Met this girl , we were texting all week but i was the one who always text first.

We finaly met on the date , it was great.

Told her that i like her and we had a nice convo (she agree she wont mind getting too know me)

But i realised that i always text first and initiate the conversation

Looked like all the effort come from me

Should i stop and see if she will start texting first ?

@Tommy Lee Jones @Lieutenant Daniels @Ohene @jay83 @Mandarin Duck

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Met this girl , we were texting all week but i was the one who always text first.

Told her that i like her and we had a nice convo (she agree she wont mind getting too know me)

why you tell her that? hopefully not verbatim

anyways. what was the first date? set up another and make sure you get physical/flirtatous during the second one. your goal should be to seduce her and establish your presence while seeing how she reacts. To do that you got to make her "feel" something. It could be putting your arm around her, maintaining good eye contact, eventually kissing her, complimenting her etc. (not no peck eeither, a real kiss). Then make the third rendezvous an invitation and try to smash.

If she dont wanna come over - keep it moving
If she dont let you smash and still never initiates - keep it moving
If you smash and shee never initiates - treat her as a bench player

thats how i play it

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Match this bytch on hinge and the day before our date she said she realized she needs to work on her self some personal stuff came up, she liked that I planned the date but I didn’t do anything wrong. Tell me why I see her on bumble just now lol. I messaged her on hinge that I just saw her. She liked me on hinge I wouldn’t normally even swipe on her too smh.
Why not

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad

Every situation is different but every woman I had a long relationship with or stayed around for a long time either put equal effort or more effort than I did. Do with that what you will.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps

bytches are weird. You gotta pursue them but they have to chase you. Once she knows you’re interested and if you show too much interest they get bored. They got you so it’s not a challenge.

That’s why you gotta give them a taste of you and what you offer by pursuing her but NOT chasing her.

Don’t play games but you can fall back a little while still pursuing her. If she doesn’t initiate things after a few dates move on. I would keep swiping anyway until she proves herself.

It’s an all a game women are just biologically wired this way. They don’t even know what they are doing sometimes.

Next time don’t tell them you like them. They like a challenge. That’s why you never bring up being a couple until she mentions it.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
bytches are so entitled today I just smh at some of these prompts on apps. don't be boring and make me laugh, feed me, do this, do that. like what are you gonna do for me lol. I hate to sound bitter but it's the truth. they got so much more leverage now with these apps it's crazy.
my favorite one is any variation of “why tf am I on here 😂😂😂” like somebody is forcing her to be on dating apps lol
I don't understand how these bytches can literally show half naked photos for millions of strangers everyday. Even do Only fans and charge perverts a fee to see them naked but be on some "I'm afraid of strangers" shyt in public
“I don’t feel comfortable giving my # out so here’s my IG”

yes, give me your Instagram where you post photos that directly and indirectly reveal your personal life details :unimpressed:

Air Game Rule

D.I.O.V.C.
Daps
Reppin
Gwinnett County
bytches are so entitled today I just smh at some of these prompts on apps. don't be boring and make me laugh, feed me, do this, do that. like what are you gonna do for me lol. I hate to sound bitter but it's the truth. they got so much more leverage now with these apps it's crazy.
100%. If AI was to generate a woman's dating profile it'd be:
  • don't be boring / carry the conversation / I'm not gonna message 1st
  • feed me / the key to my heart is food
  • love language is all of them
  • I wanna travel
That app shyt is not for me. Hoes is WHACK!

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Deadass 😬, is this how dating is now?

I'm married dawg so I dunno how it is. My boys been saying it's trash.

Pre-marriage/dating, I felt like I was descending into being an unaffiliated member of JBO.

Thank God I settled. Saving so much money and no stress. :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Starling City
I have quite a few baddies that follow me and I follow them back. I would say a lot on my follows on IG are actually girls(who all follow me as well). Is that actually seen as a bad thing by women? Should I clean it up?