Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
My mechanic who been working on my car for damn near 15 years has recently been tryna set me up with his daughter :dead:
I called him recently cuz my car been overheating and when he shows up he brings his daughter to my house.

We chop it up.

She's a little older than me, got 3 kids, but she cute brownskin. Her kids are older she not really looking for a man to take care of her children.

Honestly I'm corny. Lol I really didn't think she would be feeling a dude like me cuz she from LA, I'm a corny suburban dude, and I can tell she got some hood in her.

Even though I had a privileged life, I've been through enough to not be a scary dude and I think that comes out in my personality.
She was clearly letting it be known she was available and interested. Even said she tryna come over asking if I'm off on the weekends.

She says she can come over and tell me some shyt my sign.

I'm inviting her over tomorrow.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh it has nothing to do with profession
A Thot is a Thot and they are in every profession

I remember working in an office and I'd see married women go out for breaks and lunch with men
they ARE everywhere

and it be the most benign looking broads...look at that chick in the video

women like this are something else when they're bored....

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My mechanic who been working on my car for damn near 15 years has recently been tryna set me up with his daughter :dead:
I called him recently cuz my car been overheating and when he shows up he brings his daughter to my house.

We chop it up.

She's a little older than me, got 3 kids, but she cute brownskin. Her kids are older she not really looking for a man to take care of her children.

Honestly I'm corny. Lol I really didn't think she would be feeling a dude like me cuz she from LA, I'm a corny suburban dude, and I can tell she got some hood in her.

Even though I had a privileged life, I've been through enough to not be a scary dude and I think that comes out in my personality.
She was clearly letting it be known she was available and interested. Even said she tryna come over asking if I'm off on the weekends.

She says she can come over and tell me some shyt my sign.

I'm inviting her over tomorrow.
Don’t give her a 4th

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If you kind of struggle with meeting people, take all the incoming attention you get, as long as it's not unhealthy.

and often people search for what they lack, or what they don't have. As in, if she's more "hood" spending some time with someone who isn't, may be refreshing, and vice versa.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't understand how these bytches can literally show half naked photos for millions of strangers everyday. Even do Only fans and charge perverts a fee to see them naked but be on some "I'm afraid of strangers" shyt in public

The distance of the screen. Protective layer. I talk about this too. Know girls whose IG make them look like sex goddesses, but in person, and up close and personal, they are all timid and uncomfortable, and not with me, but with themselves.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
bytches will leave all sorts of holes in their profile. Secretly not from your area, leave whether they have kids empty, 1 word answers…but be like ‘I hate the back n forth texts just call me’

bunk-disappointed.gif

bytch I don’t KNOW you.

The days of being excited to have a number are over. I can’t call 12 matches. I need to filter this shyt but I’ve learned that women are wildly delusional enough to think dudes enjoy talking to them on the phone —-while we do all the work, carry that convo, etc.

But it’s the only way to handle it bc 1 message too long on the app and chicks will vanish :francis:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Match this bytch on hinge and the day before our date she said she realized she needs to work on her self some personal stuff came up, she liked that I planned the date but I didn’t do anything wrong. Tell me why I see her on bumble just now lol. I messaged her on hinge that I just saw her. She liked me on hinge I wouldn’t normally even swipe on her too smh.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand how these bytches can literally show half naked photos for millions of strangers everyday. Even do Only fans and charge perverts a fee to see them naked but be on some "I'm afraid of strangers" shyt in public

I saw this post on a woman’s instagram who thirst traps. “I can see how many times people come to my profile and who the creeps are! Follow me and subscribe to my YouTube or I’ll remove half of you”. Lol

So you post half naked photos of your self and you check everyday who’s watching your profile? That itself is strange. :mjlol:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I saw this post on a woman’s instagram who thirst traps. “I can see how many times people come to my profile and who the creeps are! Follow me and subscribe to my YouTube or I’ll remove half of you”. Lol

So you post half naked photos of your self and you check everyday who’s watching your profile? That itself is strange. :mjlol:
A lot of women are very insecure

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I remember was fukking with this crazy Italian chick, she was obsessed with her dead ex boyfriend....bihh had a shrine in her bedroom of him I told her that she is weird for that and dead things 3 weeks later.

I feel bad for this dude cause he's in a relationship with ol girl yet she still misses her ex boyfriend that died who used to treat her bad.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I remember was fukking with this crazy Italian chick, she was obsessed with her dead ex boyfriend....bihh had a shrine in her bedroom of him I told her that she is weird for that and dead things 3 weeks later.

I feel bad for this dude cause he's in a relationship with ol girl yet she still misses her ex boyfriend that died who used to treat her bad.

he need to just dead her and keep it moving.