Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Krs2

Pro
Daps
ppl will shyt on the woman, but what is a 20-sumn black dude doing diving in the dumpster for some old wrinkled white p*ssy like that

my gem/advice here is also for men to develop some restraint. it isnt EVERY woman that we need to smash. Dude couldve at least covered his face lol, he low key deserves to get killed behind that shyt fukkin with a dudes wife.
I agree with everything you said but deserving to get killed is going too far. That's simp/incel talk. The husband gotta take the L and move on

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I agree with everything you said but deserving to get killed is going too far. That's simp/incel talk. The husband gotta take the L and move on
nah not incel talk at all
you gonna post your face online defiling another mans wife and potentially fukkin up his family for clicks; then you deserve whatever heat comes to you.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
nah not incel talk at all
you gonna post your face online defiling another mans wife and potentially fukkin up his family for clicks; then you deserve whatever heat comes to you.
This makes no sense he didn't post her face and by that logic if killing was a option she should be the target not him.you sound like a simp/incel

Go do some push ups

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This makes no sense he didn't post her face and by that logic if killing was a option she should be the target not him.you sound like a simp/incel

Go do some push ups
you dont get it

would i kill him? no. I would dash the chick and bounce back

but there are men who will kill . When you do what that guy did you run the risk of triggering one of those fools, for some garbage old p*ssy at that

Krs2

Pro
Daps
you dont get it

would i kill him? no. I would dash the chick and bounce back

but there are men who will kill . When you do what that guy did you run the risk of triggering one of those fools, for some garbage old p*ssy at that
Yeah I get it. But in your post you said he deserves to get killed ,that makes it look like you agree with those men who will kill, Wich makes you an incel enabler

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Be extra cautious about messing with nurses, especially if they're single moms

Breh it has nothing to do with profession
A Thot is a Thot and they are in every profession

I remember working in an office and I'd see married women go out for breaks and lunch with men

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
On one hand I understand I paid a bride price for my wife and in African cultures it's common, if some dude is having an affair with your partner either refund the money or If you get killed it's on you breh

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Yeah I get it. But in your post you said he deserves to get killed ,that makes it look like you agree with those men who will kill, Wich makes you an incel enabler
nah means buddy received the consequence to his actions.

blatant too.. filmed himself caressing a married co-worker on the job then proceeds to expose her :picard:

If not death then an HR conversation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nah means buddy received the consequence to his actions.

blatant too.. filmed himself caressing a married co-worker on the job then proceeds to expose her :picard:

If not death then an HR conversation

Even in the Bible, Pharoah himself got shook when he realized sarah was Abraham's wife . David was punished when he took Beersheba

Messing with another man's wife whose not separated or divorce you're asking for it just desserts

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Even in the Bible, Pharoah himself got shook when he realized sarah was Abraham's wife . David was punished when he took Beersheba

Messing with another man's wife whose not separated or divorce you're asking for it just desserts

I never act on it. I usually have more women married and in relationships trying to throw the p*ssy at me harder than single women. It's crazy.