Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Had a girl who we used to link a couple years back hit me up, over weekend Im chilling and I see a $1 cashapp with message from someone saying they lost my number and was tryna get in contact with me.. :mjlol:

Im entertaining this because I wanna hear the BS and fukkery.. We rocked for about a year and fell out over nothing, which is expected nowadays.. They ALWAYS come back but never had one thru cashapp.. :heh: Time$ mu$t be getting rough..

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am always curious of the thought pattern when you get those texts out of nowhere, like the chain of events leading to that text, or the motions someone's mind went through

because there has to be something when someone you haven't seen in years hits you up out of nowhere, right? It's not random and it's pre meditated.

and then all that build up, and someone hits you like hi

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I am always curious of the thought pattern when you get those texts out of nowhere, like the chain of events leading to that text, or the motions someone's mind went through

because there has to be something when someone you haven't seen in years hits you up out of nowhere, right? It's not random and it's pre meditated.

and then all that build up, and someone hits you like hi
Facts breh.. For you to go thru that trouble means you had to gas your self up to get past the pride and figure out how to get in contact. Im not on social media but I got fam who is and we still up even though the "streets" is hurting and square world things seem tight.

Thats the only thing I can imagine cuz I stay lowkey on outside but if you get in "my world" some things on outside seem kinda crazy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I've seen bytches show me in real life and I've seen this before. this is why the game is all fukked up. makes you wonder how many girls are on these just for attention and wasting people's time.

Its what happens when dudes toss Hail Marys too which in turn gas up Mid chicks when dudes are just sending Spam hoping a chick bites and he can smash lol

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Decided to take you guys advice and not put all my eggs in one basket… going over to a girl crib on Tuesday :ehh: :ehh: I reconnected with a old thing from the past:mjlol: she still wanna fukk after I ghosted her for 4 years:mjlol: also another girl I hit up wanna link up at her house next Friday .. i honestly don’t even care about the girl I was dating who wanted a little break to focus on school:camby::camby: I don’t expect her to ever hit me back..

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Nothing worse than a woman who interrupts constantly while talking on phone or in person.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Ended up at a plastic surgery office yesterday. These dudes were BOOOOOOMING like I have never seen before, got off elevator and the whole lobby crawling with people it was insane. They literally occupied a whole 3 story building in coral gables which is like premium real estate.

I wasnt there long but the way they explained things to me and future trends they are seeing, dude said 15-20 years ago he had no black clients, now black women is largest growing demo and untapped market for him. Insanity. :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ended up at a plastic surgery office yesterday. These dudes were BOOOOOOMING like I have never seen before, got off elevator and the whole lobby crawling with people it was insane. They literally occupied a whole 3 story building in coral gables which is like premium real estate.

I wasnt there long but the way they explained things to me and future trends they are seeing, dude said 15-20 years ago he had no black clients, now black women is largest growing demo and untapped market for him. Insanity. :francis:

Of course. Back in the day black women clowning white women for plastic surgery was because black women couldnt afford it lol. All that black dont crack natural genetics bullshyt they was pushing has gone out the window

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Be extra cautious about messing with nurses, especially if they're single moms

ppl will shyt on the woman, but what is a 20-sumn black dude doing diving in the dumpster for some old wrinkled white p*ssy like that

my gem/advice here is also for men to develop some restraint. it isnt EVERY woman that we need to smash. Dude couldve at least covered his face lol, he low key deserves to get killed behind that shyt fukkin with a dudes wife.