Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I don't know what she looks like but this is crazy. this is what she said:"So I just downloaded bumble less than 10 hours ago and I put age and height filter on, I just opened the app only to find out thousands or messages and requests. I got super overwhelmed and deleted my account. I got out of a relationship about a year ago and just decided to get back to dating after being single for a year. Is it how it is ? I was very clear and honest on my bio about absolutely not hooking up."

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't know what she looks like but this is crazy. this is what she said:"So I just downloaded bumble less than 10 hours ago and I put age and height filter on, I just opened the app only to find out thousands or messages and requests. I got super overwhelmed and deleted my account. I got out of a relationship about a year ago and just decided to get back to dating after being single for a year. Is it how it is ? I was very clear and honest on my bio about absolutely not hooking up."

Apps are for women, an avg ugly girl can sign up and have all of this. Attention is a drug.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ole girl said she just want a little break so she can lock in with her boards (she just graduated grad school 2 months ago.. part of me is like yeah she got another nikka :camby: :camby: But at same time I know how tough boards can be to study….i told her “ok” and imma leave her alone not gonna hit her up till she do but im not sweating her

She does. A woman can be a er doctor on call 24/7 if she really wants you she'll make time.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

I get women get a lot of responses, but this seems fake as hell lol

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ole girl said she just want a little break so she can lock in with her boards (she just graduated grad school 2 months ago.. part of me is like yeah she got another nikka :camby: :camby: But at same time I know how tough boards can be to study….i told her “ok” and imma leave her alone not gonna hit her up till she do but im not sweating her
Break from y’all’s relationship and you told her ok?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I've seen bytches show me in real life and I've seen this before. this is why the game is all fukked up. makes you wonder how many girls are on these just for attention and wasting people's time.
yup lol

but people also recycle apps all the time lol. Not that many women get hit on irl

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
datings apps are designed to be addictive and habit forming. That combined with the user, plus the basic smart phone technology.

I can see how addictive that would be, swiping and messaging a dozen gorgeous women a day. At least 4 will hit me back, and then you start the cycle.

slot machine in your pocket with sex involved. can see myself pretty strung out on that if I used it.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not to mention the swiping, the pictures, the chime of messages, drafting and re drafting the perfect messages, heart emojis, fire emojis, the intermittenent reward of incoming texts, waiting for the yes or the no

a lot of the same things about regular dating/texting, but an unlimited amount of options. I just don't want to live my life like that.

sounds like a surrealist nightmare.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I've seen bytches show me in real life and I've seen this before. this is why the game is all fukked up. makes you wonder how many girls are on these just for attention and wasting people's time.

My ex girlfriend shown me a guy screenshot his checking account to her.

:mjlol:

I can’t even be mad at these chicks.