Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
For brehs who cold approach, is it just a numbers game? I've been cold approaching, getting numbers... but I'm wondering if I should stand and talk to them for like 10 minutes or do my usual, "Excuse me, I saw you, thought you were cute/etc and wanted to get to know you. You mind if I grab your number and we can talk later" I'm usually on the move anyway and don't wanna take all their time talking about nothin in the store

Even tho I'm getting numbers.... the texting be slow... should I go ahead and set something up? or get to know them a lil thru text/phone?

How yall play it?

Been a couple cold approach post in here lately.. :blessed:

In past I would say no but when I get on hot streaks I cant deny it probably is.. I been a shooter tho since I can remember:yeshrug:
I will also say I go by vibe of interaction and go from there. Can be something quick and tend to lean that way more NOW but have also been in situations where we sit n talk for awhile (again depend on situation)

Best example, probably told story before but I have two seperate that both happen in mall. See a women, bad. She go in food court and I say Ima regret if I dont atleast get rejected. Pull up and say something like hey we should get to know eachother, could I sit and eat with you (she was already sitting with food) she asked where my food at? I said we could share her plate, she laughed and said nooooo but could join her. We sat and talked for a couple hours. :mjlol:( I dont have the patience for this now)

Another at mall was shopping, I came from like an early lunch and was tryna kill time and was already lit, cross paths and said can I shop with her, she was receptive, we talked for a bit and I said lets go to a bar and get to know each other. Sat at bar in grand luxe, it was a women bartender and I was bouncing/playing off both of them, that played out crazy same day with the one I met.

All that to say I play it shorter now but not nearly as short as you imply in post. I atleast say wassup, get a little convo, make an observation, (always keeping temperature in mind) tell a quick joke, better to leave early than stay to long is something I learned. But a quick 5 min convo cant hurt you atleast got to get some type of wave length there.

Also I let them know I want to talk on phone quick because its hard at beginning to get to know someone thru text. When I explain that they understand. Then when I call I say I hate talking on phone but want to make sure not crazy, Im not tryna create a bad precedence because ever since younger days I am a BEAST on the phone but I dont have time nowdays to be attached like that. Its such a strength tho in the beginning.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Like you said, that "I'll regret this" is the best motivation, and you can even say that to someone, I have probably. There's a line in Collateral where Tom Cruise tells Jamie Foxx, "and that girl, you can't even call that girl" I think of

but every so often, like 1/5, there's that person that triggers that fight or flight response/reaction in me--- like I need to talk to her or I need to leave, because I can't even look at this person one more time.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like you said, that "I'll regret this" is the best motivation, and you can even say that to someone, I have probably. There's a line in Collateral where Tom Cruise tells Jamie Foxx, "and that girl, you can't even call that girl" I think of

but every so often, like 1/5, there's that person that triggers that fight or flight response/reaction in me--- like I need to talk to her or I need to leave, because I can't even look at this person one more time.
Yea ive actually told a girl “i wouldnt forgive myself if i aint try to talk to you”

Usually works like a char lm

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
For brehs who cold approach, is it just a numbers game?

Not really...

No.
You get better at spotting "choosing signals"
You get better at staying calm when the chick is aggravated
Better at spotting BS;ers
Better at calming a chick down
Your rap should get better as you know what parts of your personality are naturally attractive

But luck of the draw still matters.

So CA is more like blackjack/poker than it is like playing the powerball.

A lot of luck, but lots of place for skill.

I've been cold approaching, getting numbers... but I'm wondering if I should stand and talk to them for like 10 minutes or do my usual, "Excuse me, I saw you, thought you were cute/etc and wanted to get to know you. You mind if I grab your number and we can talk later" I'm usually on the move anyway and don't wanna take all their time talking about nothin in the store

Day time? Chicks defenses are lower.
Day time? Chicks offense is also lower.
Direct approach where you express interest straight up - forces a chick to make a decision RIGHT NOW.

And then those good vibes, good impression, gotta last until you text, last through the text, and enough to get the chick out for an actual date.

Can you do it? Sure. Guys do it everyday.

Is it easy to get good at daytime rapping to pulling? No.

The problem is that span of time,
  • the broad can get bored
  • catch the clap
  • get her dog kidnapped
  • ex comes back in the picture
  • herpes flares up
  • she gotta go to school
  • gotta work
  • Beyonce liked one of her photos, but so did Hov
Will the time problem help if you spend more upfront time....sometimes...but sometimes you can rap to a broad, she tell you her whole lifestory, y'all "connect", and she don't want to respond to your texts the next day.

Compared to doing the same thing at night time, bar/club/standing in line outside the club - where she's trying to be outside, trying to be social, social rules are a bit more relaxed - that same rap you're using during the day can get her back to your spot at night....

But if you only get the phone # at night - you're still dealing with the time monster.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
We only been dating for like a month, we had a brief conversation about that but she thinks I talk to other women cuz we still getting to know each other and it’s still so early even when I’m not :what:
One part of me is like well we not together so I shouldn’t trip about her not texting me all she safe and not hitting me up in the morning.. I’m tired of always initiating with her:camby:
I’m thinking just taking a step back cuz I’m clearly doing a lot and the energy ain’t matching
Sounds like she wants to keep it casual. At least you know you can continue sleeping with her without a relationship:manny:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

literally been my motivation as of late lol

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Uh oh, them boys said the Summer Time got em comin in hot up in these cold approach streets

Anyone got the gif of Denzel Washinton smoking? | NeoGAF

The Makings of Top Level Sharks.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Day time? Chicks defenses are lower.
Day time? Chicks offense is also lower.
1) Direct approach where you express interest straight up - forces a chick to make a decision RIGHT NOW.

Will the time problem help if you spend more upfront time....sometimes...but sometimes you can rap to a broad, she tell you her whole lifestory, y'all "connect", and she don't want to respond to your texts the next day.

2) Compared to doing the same thing at night time, bar/club/standing in line outside the club - where she's trying to be outside, trying to be social, social rules are a bit more relaxed - that same rap you're using during the day can get her back to your spot at night....

But if you only get the phone # at night - you're still dealing with the time monster.
1) Yeah I like the direct approach... I feel/think if they're uninterested they'll say they have a boyfriend, "I'm seeing someone", respectfully decline, give me a fake number or won't reply to a text anyway.

So I'm wondering about the follow-up now... set something up... or chat... I guess it depends on the vibe you're getting... if they're willing to chat... can chat for a bit to get the basics of each other... then set something up... or hit them with a "I'd like to see you again, does Such and such time and day work for you?"

2) Real gems...time monster

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
So I'm wondering about the follow-up now... set something up... or chat... I guess it depends on the vibe you're getting... if they're willing to chat... can chat for a bit to get the basics of each other... then set something up... or hit them with a "I'd like to see you again, does Such and such time and day work for you?"

You can try to close/set up a meet when you pull the #, but the second you walk away, or she does - it doesn't mean anything.

Hoes don't believe in rules, contracts, promises, dates, showing up on time - unless it's to their advantage. If you're late, if you miss something, apocalypse now, your fault.

If she does the same, it's still your fault.

You can always try to tie a chick to a certain time or date, but just don't expect it to work.
Some of the time it can come off as too eager, too thirsty - but in my experience and from what I've seen in talking about this for years on end - it just doesn't matter.

There's a reason cats that do this move on from day game and into bar/club scene.
And there's a reason they move from working the bars and clubs to building out a social network.

All that said, the most you can do during day game or in trying to make sure a phone # is good IS BE MEMORABLE.

Bun B once said, if you met Pimp C 3 times, you had 3 different stories to tell.

So a strong reaction that also lingers....

How do you do that?

That's the billion dollar question.

Folks that manage to stick in the minds of other people basically run the planet.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
You can try to close/set up a meet when you pull the #, but the second you walk away, or she does - it doesn't mean anything.

Hoes don't believe in rules, contracts, promises, dates, showing up on time - unless it's to their advantage. If you're late, if you miss something, apocalypse now, your fault.

If she does the same, it's still your fault.

You can always try to tie a chick to a certain time or date, but just don't expect it to work.
Some of the time it can come off as too eager, too thirsty - but in my experience and from what I've seen in talking about this for years on end - it just doesn't matter.

There's a reason cats that do this move on from day game and into bar/club scene.
And there's a reason they move from working the bars and clubs to building out a social network.

All that said, the most you can do during day game or in trying to make sure a phone # is good IS BE MEMORABLE.

Bun B once said, if you met Pimp C 3 times, you had 3 different stories to tell.

So a strong reaction that also lingers....

How do you do that?

That's the billion dollar question.

Folks that manage to stick in the minds of other people basically run the planet.
💎 facts!!!

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
We only been dating for like a month, we had a brief conversation about that but she thinks I talk to other women cuz we still getting to know each other and it’s still so early even when I’m not :what:
One part of me is like well we not together so I shouldn’t trip about her not texting me all she safe and not hitting me up in the morning.. I’m tired of always initiating with her:camby:
I’m thinking just taking a step back cuz I’m clearly doing a lot and the energy ain’t matching
Mistake #1. Never talk to just one female. They sense they are your only option and will treat you like shyt lol.

I had to remind myself of this recently.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ole girl said she just want a little break so she can lock in with her boards (she just graduated grad school 2 months ago.. part of me is like yeah she got another nikka :camby: :camby: But at same time I know how tough boards can be to study….i told her “ok” and imma leave her alone not gonna hit her up till she do but im not sweating her

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I keep doing this bullshyt:mjlol: I got tons of women on my line but I always ghost them when I find a solid one off rip:snoop:
I gotta stop
Same esp when dealing with more than one can be an headache. But it’s the *only* way to maintain leverage/power with them lol