Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Lol its pretty wild man.

Last Friday i think I met a chick on my way home from the gym during the morning. I had seen her walking around a few times lately so I stepped to her and asked her if she just moved to the area or sumn.

She said she did a couple months ago and has been going in more walks and shyt frequently and how shes in town because schools done for the semester . Anyways, like you said, we vibe for a bit and chat before exchanging the digits. I made up a lie about needing to rush home for work.

Later that day i message her and we chat briefly. She takes like 5 hours without responding so I said fukk it and double text her saying if she free we should grab a drink or kick it. She asks what I have in mind, i mention a bar i been trying to hit up and a new arcade bar. She says she will let me know but that night wont work. I say okay sounds good and delete the number,

Later that day she hits me up with some more general convo though and eventually asks if I am down to kick it that night because she was bored with her roommate and her roommates mom. Mighta also said some shyt about how she could use a drink. I aint tryna take her out but mention i got wine at the crib. Turns out she with the shyts and pulls up.

We talking, vibing, i am playing it cool not even tryna fukk. Shorty wasnt even drunk or nun but at some point i went in for the kiss to set the tone. Fast forward I am smashing an hour or so later.

Shorty was a 20 year old, 5’8 half sudanese/half egyptian shorty with a fat ass, nice natural hair, nice skin, sexy accent etc. yet my 32 year old , currently unemployed ass managed to holla and beat the cheeks in less than 12 hours

Like the og above is saying, these hoes is going and they know rather quickly if they wanna let us hit. Some older ones (28 to 38) will prolong it to avoid looking like a hoe. But the young shorties and old ones dont really mind getting right to it after one rendezvous if you dont talk yourself out the p*ssy. Its pretty easy to tell but a lot of men ego keep them fighting and trying to warm up a cold lead. Forget that chick and move on to the next one. I give them two dates max to come to the crib. And she gets two times in the crib to smash. First time i play it cool so they feel comfortable but the second time i actively try to “seduce” them if necessary

That’s why more and more, especially nowadays, in person >>>>>

Whether its outside in the park, at the grocery store, in the mall, walking around your neighbourhood.

I look at it like…the more i approach in person and succeed…the more socially dominant i become.

Even if i fail…i still look at it as confidence building that will get me to the eventual point of just being smooth.

And that is very attractive.

Online dating imo doesn’t help achieve that.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
My boy went to Cali for the Kendrick show and he said the dating scene in LA is men competing against Athletes, Rappers, and gang bangers. Is it that bad out there?
Sound like Miami, just replace gang bangers with scammers.. :pachaha:

In NYC, it's scammers, male models, and billionaires.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
so ole girl I been dating for a month now… shawty told me she gonna go out last night.. im like:yeshrug: ok have fun…… around 11ish I send a text to be stay safe… got no response than today around 1pm I hit her saying haven’t Hurd form you since yesterday afternoon…. Her response is “ hey I’m at the mall wyd now”:ehh::camby::camby:
Imma take this L and move on
I find that response disrespectful or maybe I’m tripping but nah that response is terrible :camby: I don’t even know how to respond to that bullshyt

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is y'all exclusive?
We only been dating for like a month, we had a brief conversation about that but she thinks I talk to other women cuz we still getting to know each other and it’s still so early even when I’m not :what:
One part of me is like well we not together so I shouldn’t trip about her not texting me all she safe and not hitting me up in the morning.. I’m tired of always initiating with her:camby:
I’m thinking just taking a step back cuz I’m clearly doing a lot and the energy ain’t matching

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
so ole girl I been dating for a month now… shawty told me she gonna go out last night.. im like:yeshrug: ok have fun…… around 11ish I send a text to be stay safe… got no response than today around 1pm I hit her saying haven’t Hurd form you since yesterday afternoon…. Her response is “ hey I’m at the mall wyd now”:ehh::camby::camby:
Imma take this L and move on
I find that response disrespectful or maybe I’m tripping but nah that response is terrible :camby: I don’t even know how to respond to that bullshyt

People play a lot of games with texts. Sometimes not even intentional. Picture someone'e emotional currents, and how much it can change in a 12 hour or 2 hour period. Esp. with alcohol involved. Why not just address it directly? You will at least know whats up.

to me it kind of sounds like she is gauging your responses. and withholding. if she hit you that she was going out, that''s kind of an invite or no? an opening for you to meet up, or tell her come back to your spot after. and if you missed that, she may feel rejected. Valid or not not, that may be whats up.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
For brehs who cold approach, is it just a numbers game? I've been cold approaching, getting numbers... but I'm wondering if I should stand and talk to them for like 10 minutes or do my usual, "Excuse me, I saw you, thought you were cute/etc and wanted to get to know you. You mind if I grab your number and we can talk later" I'm usually on the move anyway and don't wanna take all their time talking about nothin in the store

Even tho I'm getting numbers.... the texting be slow... should I go ahead and set something up? or get to know them a lil thru text/phone?

How yall play it?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
For brehs who cold approach, is it just a numbers game? I've been cold approaching, getting numbers... but I'm wondering if I should stand and talk to them for like 10 minutes or do my usual, "Excuse me, I saw you, thought you were cute/etc and wanted to get to know you. You mind if I grab your number and we can talk later" I'm usually on the move anyway and don't wanna take all their time talking about nothin in the store

Even tho I'm getting numbers.... the texting be slow... should I go ahead and set something up? or get to know them a lil thru text/phone?

How yall play it?

all depends on the depth and intensity of whatever connection you made, for me. what you said sounds a lot like me, in that kind of situation. but the talk about nothing is something I just bypass entirely.

Just Thursday, had a crazy intense eye contact moment with a gorgeous woman, held each others eyes for way too long--we were both walking right by each other, opposite direction, and I could have MAYBE done it. So, from where she was walking and what she was wearing, she was a lawyer or leaving an event at a law school. If I had under 3 minutes: established that I thought she was gorgeous. Established that she's a lawyer, and I'm interested in that profession, and have some knowledge of it. and then bring up somewhere we can go to eat, drink, whatever in the area, that she may have heard of, but not been to- and then follow up with that invite in text, so there's no 'getting to know you' or hows your day small talk.