Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Had a chick who kept pushing that "I`m just going with the flow" shyt then hit me with a wall a text asking me what I`m looking for and not wanting to be lead on.

lmfoa these bytches are CRAZY out here. Stay safe
man

i met a chick today heading into the gym.

Me: Hey its ___, here my number.
Her: Nice meeting you

*couple jokes building on what we discussed regarding the gym when we met*

Me: How was your workout?
Her: It was great. Are you an Aries?

Me: :wtf:

How a chick first question gonna be about your zodiac sign? These chicks are retarded out here

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
man

i met a chick today heading into the gym.

Me: Hey its ___, here my number.
Her: Nice meeting you

*couple jokes building on what we discussed regarding the gym when we met*

Me: How was your workout?
Her: It was great. Are you an Aries?

Me: :wtf:

How a chick first question gonna be about your zodiac sign? These chicks are retarded out here

Women over 27 are crazy 8/10 lol. They being normal thing is just a front as in the back of their mind they know the clock is ticking and the "not wanting anything" serious is a front. The issue is women do not know how to select men, this is why historically men were selected for them. Thus once they are tired of "being burned" they become interrogators not realizing no man who values himself will sit through that weird shyt lol. This is why men ghost women because women can't take criticism nor honesty no matter how much they say they want an "honest man", thus men would rather just vanish because telling the chick the truth just leads to her going crazy and arguments in which nobody has time for AND it puts your life as a Man at risk due to violence or her using the police against you.

Byronml

Rookie
Daps
Had a chick who kept pushing that "I`m just going with the flow" shyt then hit me with a wall a text asking me what I`m looking for and not wanting to be lead on.

They always switch up like this after spending time with their girl friend that's in a relationship.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this girl can't meet up till wednesday and we already been talking all week. A. I don't even feel like investing time until we meet B. I don't even know what to talk about through text until Wednesday.

What's the play? Send one message a day everyday? Not sure where the convo should go.

I don't like when chicks did that. In that week another nukka can pop up or convo dries.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
this girl can't meet up till wednesday and we already been talking all week. A. I don't even feel like investing time until we meet B. I don't even know what to talk about through text until Wednesday.

What's the play? Send one message a day everyday? Not sure where the convo should go.
move on, let her take initiative if she serious.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I can’t meet up till Sunday she said she has brunch Sunday morning she’s not sure about Sunday. I said Monday and she said Wednesday. I don’t think she’s playing games but I’m still swiping

the mindset is keep "swiping" unless it becomes a burden mental, physically, or financially. Never "Stop" just because you "think you found the one" UNLESS chick has been down for you for a min and YOU are now ready for monogamy.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Big facts. Also in my experience a lot of older chicks (28-40) like to play the “you do all the pursuing and initiating” while they sit back and do nothing. Even single moms behave like this haha. I also noticed a correlation that chicks that behave like this also think they don’t have to compete to get a man.

I’ve bushed so many chicks the last 2 years because I was doing all the pursuing. Matter of fact, I’m bushing a chick right now that I’ve gone out with twice and she hasn’t initiated another meet up. And this was a shorty that gave HEAVY vibes of interest.
Just bushed a chic on the same type of vibe. I set up the first two dates and everything was cool. She also works nights so her schedule is a bit wonky but my opinion is that a chic that's truly interested would make space in her life to see me regardless. I have no problem using PTO or staying up and out a bit late to make things happen. All I ask is that same energy. When I told her this she was upset because she was in that the man is supposed to chase vibe but she actually was interested. But I told her this a the beginning so don't act crazy on the backend. I just shifted my attention elsewhere, wish you the best, and keep it moving forward

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps

That's always the game plan. They can't even be honest with themselves that they want a relationship. So they lie and try to play that grey zone. I tell chics all the time they're not built for that because they'll typically catch feelings especially if the breh is a stand up guy. Then they try to manipulate it into a relationship and get hurt when the breh wants the grey area that the woman established. He's getting maximum benefits for a fraction of the cost...why would he change the terms on the back end lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's always the game plan. They can't even be honest with themselves that they want a relationship. So they lie and try to play that grey zone. I tell chics all the time they're not built for that because they'll typically catch feelings especially if the breh is a stand up guy. Then they try to manipulate it into a relationship and get hurt when the breh wants the grey area that the woman established. He's getting maximum benefits for a fraction of the cost...why would he change the terms on the back end lol.

yeah most by that age don't want to admit they bought into an ideal that simply does not work and in turn it is destroying them literally.