Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I sort of gave up on long term pursuit of "low interest" chicks in the mid to late 00s.

Context is necessary, but let's say I meet a chick when I'm out and about. Before I even say a word, there's typically a vibe.
*note to self, holler at more broads

But I say my whatever for the day, we start to vibe, and if we can make IT happen asap, it's really just pleasantries, some screening, some qualification, a few drinks, and then uber back to the spot.

Let's say it's not in the cards for the night, get the contact info. Hit her up the next day, set something up for the day after.

And usually it's on. But not because I did anything special on the date, not even anything special with the rap - but there was a vibe when we met. I honestly can't imagine meeting a chick OFFLINE, having 1 date, and it not ending up back at my place.

I can see if dudes meet chicks online - there's an extended "examination" period - but chicks know if they're trying to get they back broke rather quickly. The real question is "Mr Right" vs "Mr Right Now"....

Q - So what happens if 1) met offline, 2) had a 1st date but no sealing of the deal.

I might give it 2 more dates, but that's the extent of it.

The time from the end of date 1 to the start of date 2 is usually more vibes/emotions being exchanged.

If it somehow gets to date 3, she goes to "text blast status" - "I'm finna be at XXX Event, come through"

That's the end of my "pursuit".

I can't imagine continuing to actively pursue a chick that "wants to take it slow" and "isn't sure", 99% of the time.

Now if I was a young gun, like in my early 20s, and the chicks in like 18-21 - that might make sense, cause some females actually are conservative/reserved, haven't been turned out...

If the chick is 26+, she's an adult and trying to "figure out what she wants" is playing games.
Lol its pretty wild man.

Last Friday i think I met a chick on my way home from the gym during the morning. I had seen her walking around a few times lately so I stepped to her and asked her if she just moved to the area or sumn.

She said she did a couple months ago and has been going in more walks and shyt frequently and how shes in town because schools done for the semester . Anyways, like you said, we vibe for a bit and chat before exchanging the digits. I made up a lie about needing to rush home for work.

Later that day i message her and we chat briefly. She takes like 5 hours without responding so I said fukk it and double text her saying if she free we should grab a drink or kick it. She asks what I have in mind, i mention a bar i been trying to hit up and a new arcade bar. She says she will let me know but that night wont work. I say okay sounds good and delete the number,

Later that day she hits me up with some more general convo though and eventually asks if I am down to kick it that night because she was bored with her roommate and her roommates mom. Mighta also said some shyt about how she could use a drink. I aint tryna take her out but mention i got wine at the crib. Turns out she with the shyts and pulls up.

We talking, vibing, i am playing it cool not even tryna fukk. Shorty wasnt even drunk or nun but at some point i went in for the kiss to set the tone. Fast forward I am smashing an hour or so later.

Shorty was a 20 year old, 5’8 half sudanese/half egyptian shorty with a fat ass, nice natural hair, nice skin, sexy accent etc. yet my 32 year old , currently unemployed ass managed to holla and beat the cheeks in less than 12 hours

Like the og above is saying, these hoes is going and they know rather quickly if they wanna let us hit. Some older ones (28 to 38) will prolong it to avoid looking like a hoe. But the young shorties and old ones dont really mind getting right to it after one rendezvous if you dont talk yourself out the p*ssy. Its pretty easy to tell but a lot of men ego keep them fighting and trying to warm up a cold lead. Forget that chick and move on to the next one. I give them two dates max to come to the crib. And she gets two times in the crib to smash. First time i play it cool so they feel comfortable but the second time i actively try to “seduce” them if necessary

Last edited:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
i treat that home invitation as a hail mary. i have no problem being patient to fukk if a girl is inviting me out, initiating conversations, shyt...paying for dates etc. but I aint gonna initiate and pay for more than 2 dates if she isnt showing keen interest. at that point she either coming over or i'm cutting my losses

This is a key filter, and you'll absolutely know were you stand after this

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
if she aint initiating after the 2nd one she just not into you enough. got to keep it moving
ive noticed though that white girls are a lot more forthcoming while black girls are always tryna play it cool.

main chick I am seeing right now initiated a date after our first, inviting me out to go skating. really helped move things along

Big facts. Also in my experience a lot of older chicks (28-40) like to play the “you do all the pursuing and initiating” while they sit back and do nothing. Even single moms behave like this haha. I also noticed a correlation that chicks that behave like this also think they don’t have to compete to get a man.

I’ve bushed so many chicks the last 2 years because I was doing all the pursuing. Matter of fact, I’m bushing a chick right now that I’ve gone out with twice and she hasn’t initiated another meet up. And this was a shorty that gave HEAVY vibes of interest.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Big facts. Also in my experience a lot of older chicks (28-40) like to play the “you do all the pursuing and initiating” while they sit back and do nothing. Even single moms behave like this haha. I also noticed a correlation that chicks that behave like this also think they don’t have to compete to get a man.

I’ve bushed so many chicks the last 2 years because I was doing all the pursuing. Matter of fact, I’m bushing a chick right now that I’ve gone out with twice and she hasn’t initiated another meet up. And this was a shorty that gave HEAVY vibes of interest.
throw the hail mary and invite her over. if she dont say yes then bush her

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Our new profile requirement starts tomorrow !

As a reminder, starting tomorrow, you must have at least one face photo on your profile.

Profiles without a face photo will be hidden and can't send Likes or be able to use many premium features like Super Likes or Boosts. To avoid interrupting your experience, please make sure to update your profile today.

Thanks for helping us continue to make Tinder a place where authentic connections can *flourish.

Tinder basically no longer allowing profiles without face pictures to use the app.

A lot of profiles getting hidden tomorrow lol

I can see the other Match groups apps following suit very soon.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Tinder basically no longer allowing profiles without face pictures to use the app.

A lot of profiles getting hidden tomorrow lol

I can see the other Match groups apps following suit very soon.

In 2024 there’s still “no profile picture” users? :wtf:

That was a common theme back in the 2008-2014 POF/OkCupid days.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
In 2024 there’s still “no profile picture” users? :wtf:

That was a common theme back in the 2008-2014 POF/OkCupid days.

tinder flooded with bots. They need to make the Verfification a requirement but I believe the folks making bots have found ways around it,

Canon

Veteran
Daps

this is instant bushes status

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
this girl can't meet up till wednesday and we already been talking all week. A. I don't even feel like investing time until we meet B. I don't even know what to talk about through text until Wednesday.

What's the play? Send one message a day everyday? Not sure where the convo should go.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
this girl can't meet up till wednesday and we already been talking all week. A. I don't even feel like investing time until we meet B. I don't even know what to talk about through text until Wednesday.

What's the play? Send one message a day everyday? Not sure where the convo should go.

haha yeah. had someone cancel on me over this around 2018, she was younger and I didn't text her for like 4 days until our date, and then texted to confirm and she canceled and said why did we stop texting?

and I said: I made the plan, my word is good and that's it.

a lot of it is options. if this person keeps me engaged, I will reward him with going out. because a lot of app based is low effort by definition. it's just texting. a lot of it is anxiety for all of us in this new era. Did you read my text? Did you laugh at my text? Did you like my text? Did you text back? Did you text me good morning?

you can even see it here: on my way, looking for parking, running late, walking in

just fukking show up. but that's not how anyone does it anymore.

for you, I would just say, lets meet Wednesday and I'lll check back Tuesday to confirm. Just tell her in advance what you are going to do.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

it's 6 days. just call her or hit her up Friday and ask her how the rest of her week was and what she up to for the wknd
then hit her up on Monday to ask how her weekend was following up on what she said friday.
Wednesday morning message her to confirm the plans for the night

why are grown men overthinking what to say to women? whether or not yall actually link Wednesday wont have anything to do with you - itll be based strictly on how she feeling lol so theres no need to beat yourself up or overthink iit in my opinion