Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
on this exact subject from earlier, going to see Longlegs tomorrow with a longtime romantic/friendship, like 10 years

she hits me like she wants to eat before the movie, which in our shorthand means more romance than friendship for tomorrow

she's like just give me a time to pick you up and you do everything else. where to eat, what theater, what time.
:ohhh:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Good dialogue.

What is the difference between courting and when does it become chasing a woman?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Good dialogue.

What is the difference between courting and when does it become chasing a woman?

I think the line is when it doesn't feel good, or when you are too emotionally tied to their response. Or when you only do it for validation/control. When it isn't fun. Or it's not from the heart.

Saint Laurent bags (canvas bags lol) Dior lipstick, AP lingerie, Gucci scarf, Hermes bracelet, paid for crazy expensive dinners, flowers, bought one a David Yurman bracelet like 10 years ago, none of which were my actual girlfriend.

and it doesn't always go my way lol - some girl I gave a SL bag to, she lives next to me, and I see her rocking the bag, but she's never let down her guard to invite me over like I want her to

but there's moments too where you give someone that lipstick and they put it on and start kissing you like it's the end of a movie, or when someone confides to her girlfriend who then tells me that whatever I sent was the best gift she's ever gotten. of course she didn't tell me that but whatever.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Good dialogue.

I sort of gave up on long term pursuit of "low interest" chicks in the mid to late 00s.

Context is necessary, but let's say I meet a chick when I'm out and about. Before I even say a word, there's typically a vibe.
*note to self, holler at more broads

But I say my whatever for the day, we start to vibe, and if we can make IT happen asap, it's really just pleasantries, some screening, some qualification, a few drinks, and then uber back to the spot.

Let's say it's not in the cards for the night, get the contact info. Hit her up the next day, set something up for the day after.

And usually it's on. But not because I did anything special on the date, not even anything special with the rap - but there was a vibe when we met. I honestly can't imagine meeting a chick OFFLINE, having 1 date, and it not ending up back at my place.

I can see if dudes meet chicks online - there's an extended "examination" period - but chicks know if they're trying to get they back broke rather quickly. The real question is "Mr Right" vs "Mr Right Now"....

Q - So what happens if 1) met offline, 2) had a 1st date but no sealing of the deal.

I might give it 2 more dates, but that's the extent of it.

The time from the end of date 1 to the start of date 2 is usually more vibes/emotions being exchanged.

If it somehow gets to date 3, she goes to "text blast status" - "I'm finna be at XXX Event, come through"

That's the end of my "pursuit".

I can't imagine continuing to actively pursue a chick that "wants to take it slow" and "isn't sure", 99% of the time.

Now if I was a young gun, like in my early 20s, and the chicks in like 18-21 - that might make sense, cause some females actually are conservative/reserved, haven't been turned out...

If the chick is 26+, she's an adult and trying to "figure out what she wants" is playing games.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Initiating every date past a point (after date 3/4) is a turn off to me, especially if she wants something serious. Childish.
if she aint initiating after the 2nd one she just not into you enough. got to keep it moving
ive noticed though that white girls are a lot more forthcoming while black girls are always tryna play it cool.

main chick I am seeing right now initiated a date after our first, inviting me out to go skating. really helped move things along

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good dialogue.

if yall go out on one date, and she never hits you up to see how your day is going, hold a convo etc. you probably chasing
if after two dates and she never does the above, and if she never suggests yall go out another time...you chasing
after the 2nd date when I am in that situation i usually invite her over to kick it...youll know right then and there whether or not she interested. got to be careful of her tryna string you along for another date though, saying some shyt about how she isnt comfortable.

i treat that home invitation as a hail mary. i have no problem being patient to fukk if a girl is inviting me out, initiating conversations, shyt...paying for dates etc. but I aint gonna initiate and pay for more than 2 dates if she isnt showing keen interest. at that point she either coming over or i'm cutting my losses

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if yall go out on one date, and she never hits you up to see how your day is going, hold a convo etc. you probably chasing
if after two dates and she never does the above, and if she never suggests yall go out another time...you chasing
after the 2nd date when I am in that situation i usually invite her over to kick it...youll know right then and there whether or not she interested. got to be careful of her tryna string you along for another date though, saying some shyt about how she isnt comfortable.

i treat that home invitation as a hail mary. i have no problem being patient to fukk if a girl is inviting me out, initiating conversations, shyt...paying for dates etc. but I aint gonna initiate and pay for more than 2 dates if she isnt showing keen interest. at that point she either coming over or i'm cutting my losses
did this earlier today actually. invited the chick over and the shorty basically friend zoned me. aint trippin though; its time and $ savd