Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Dude been ranting about her for a min. He either want her or he don't want her. He knows what he's signed up for at this point.
I haven’t totally followed his story but it’s probably the classic “ I don’t want her , but don’t want her to to be fukking someone else” lol

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Welp after 2 years it's over over. We were on a break, was honest to her about fukking other women and she ended it officially. :mjcry: I'm hurtin brehs
It was been over.. and what did you expect even telling her? Easy to place blame on you when someone else was probably smutting her out..

You had a good run breh, the glass was already broken.. Sounds like you already got the train moving in right direction, time to turn it up a notch..

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It always be the not so good looking ones that respond promptly on these dating apps i spam swiped you stop responding to my messages so fast like the better looking chicks :unimpressed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Welp after 2 years it's over over. We were on a break, was honest to her about fukking other women and she ended it officially. :mjcry: I'm hurtin brehs

Break = Breakup always..

No breaks in marriages, tell your work you'd like a unpaid leave they will rpob agree but when you come back you first on the chopping block (i've seen it time and time again)

Honestly I know it stings now but its prob for the best. Why would you want a girl that doesn't want to be with you? That needs a break in the relationship. I've been where you been years ago with my ex fiance. She needed a break because she had doubts. I remember the same feeling sad and wndering what I could do to change her mind. Only to be strung along then them thangs dropped. It stung but I learned my lesson and never again did I allow a woman to put me on the shelf or did I diddle daddle.

And years later here I am, happily married to someone who never wanted a break or wasn't unsure to be with me.

Like I said go no contact, cut all ties, it'll hurt for awhile but as time goes on you'll realize it was for the best

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I have 2 tix to a concert next month, one of the women im talking to also has tix to the same concert (she's going w/ a gf, tix were bought before we started talking).

We're not exclusive but im sure she's gonna want some face time if we in the same spot. (Its R&B so i can't slide with one of the brehs :dame:)

Might get real :skip: if i show up with someone else, but at the same time :yeshrug:

Thoughts?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have 2 tix to a concert next month, one of the women im talking to also has tix to the same concert (she's going w/ a gf, tix were bought before we started talking).

We're not exclusive but im sure she's gonna want some face time if we in the same spot. (Its R&B so i can't slide with one of the brehs :dame:)

Might get real :skip: if i show up with someone else, but at the same time :yeshrug:

Thoughts?

Do what makes you happy breh! who cares what she thinks you're just talking to not in a committed relationship . What I've learned through the years is do you!!
These chicks ain't just talking to you. If the roles were reversed guarantee she wouldn't be stressing over it.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Thoughts?

A month or even a few weeks can be a long time for something like sex/dating/seeing someone. Everything can be different within even 10 days. Or less. Would be interested just in that, what it's like between you two in 3 weeks. I wouldn't worry about it at all, but if it was me, I would consider going alone and hanging with the girl and her friend. it's not that seeing someone else is some cardinal sin, but to intentionally flaunt it...is a little much. At best, you will have to address that issue. Happened to me before, and her seeing me with someone else, was a little mini drama I didn't need.

but like me, it never hurts to know a few women whom you are good with to roll with you on things like that, just in general. but in this case, it's egregious.

applicable only if sleeping together/enhanced intimacy beyond like a quick kiss

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Do what makes you happy breh! who cares what she thinks you're just talking to not in a committed relationship . What I've learned through the years is do you!!
These chicks ain't just talking to you. If the roles were reversed guarantee she wouldn't be stressing over it.

This is the right answer.

Id probably even tell her that I you had already planned on going with another female that night.

Shouldn't be a problem. Women respect that sht too

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
A month or even a few weeks can be a long time for something like sex/dating/seeing someone. Everything can be different within even 10 days. Or less. Would be interested just in that, what it's like between you two in 3 weeks. I wouldn't worry about it at all, but if it was me, I would consider going alone and hanging with the girl and her friend. it's not that seeing someone else is some cardinal sin, but to intentionally flaunt it...is a little much. At best, you will have to address that issue. Happened to me before, and her seeing me with someone else, was a little mini drama I didn't need.

but like me, it never hurts to know a few women whom you are good with to roll with you on things like that, just in general. but in this case, it's egregious.

applicable only if sleeping together/enhanced intimacy beyond like a quick kiss
Yeah this is my main point right here. Even in the most casual situations I don't have women i deal with in other women's face. Just not how i typically move.

I'll see what the vibe is like in a few weeks and update