Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
My Ex has put so much effort into us getting back together, it's insane. At this point, I will just give in. I was building myself a nice roster man :mjcry:. Got this 5'0", 26 year old on Hinge, I am 6'5"...I am just curious as to what's it like smashing a chick that short lol.
Who said you had to jump right back into it. At least wait till summer is of fun to be had.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Homie gon let her back in and within months the same issues that were present before will show up again

At the very least they should ease back into it rather than getting right back together

Dude been ranting about her for a min. He either want her or he don't want her. He knows what he's signed up for at this point.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
My ex wants us back together. She came to see my last week on my N.Y work trip, she has written me a letter, text messages etc.

When I left her at the station she got real emotional. Ball is on my court. I'm enjoying single life BUT despite our ups and down, I know she truly wants to be with me.

My biggest thing is, I'm not dedicating my life to making anyone happy.

Don't do it. Do not do it. It will only end worse and you will have wasted your time

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
My Ex has put so much effort into us getting back together, it's insane. At this point, I will just give in. I was building myself a nice roster man :mjcry:. Got this 5'0", 26 year old on Hinge, I am 6'5"...I am just curious as to what's it like smashing a chick that short lol.
I have nothing to add other than I smashed a chick that short with body, it was amazing and weird :ohlawd: miss her

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲

just started seein Goldie recently but all his content I fukk with so far, some game for a lame to ponder in they brain... Organik talkin his shyt as usual

"When a man is in his rightful position, a woman will be in her rightful position"

"Reciprocity is human nature, so any time a woman does not reciprocate what you give em, it's lack of character, cause you're going against human nature"

"My respect ain't based upon my money... money is transitory, it comes and it goes. So if she only respecting that she'll go respect anybody with money n it's always someone with more money than you. I teach my women manhood the most important thing, principle the most important thing, character. So then when she go out in the world n see a nikka with more money than me, he don't got the same access cause I taught her this is what we value."

"Fukk with the woman who like you, not who you have to force to like you." "These dudes out here chasing a woman that don't want em, and rejecting a woman that wants 'em. That's a form of self hate."

"If you let her treat you like you Clark Kent, you gon' forget that you Superman."
:wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's crazy how women will INSTANTLY disappear off the face of the earth and stop responding when they're not interested or they can't get what they want out of you.
Doesn’t everyone do that? Who engages people they don’t want?

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Doesn’t everyone do that? Who engages people they don’t want?
Tell on yourself, brehs.

You just randomly completely go ghost mid-conversation when you hear something you don't like?

Let's say you're talking to someone and they they invite you to XYZ event. You don't like XYZ event so you would just suddenly stop talking and go ghost? You wouldn't communicate?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Tell on yourself, brehs.

You just randomly completely go ghost mid-conversation when you hear something you don't like?

Let's say you're talking to someone and they they invite you to XYZ event. You don't like XYZ event so you would just suddenly stop talking and go ghost? You wouldn't communicate?
Well that’s not why you said nor the scenario you put forth.

If those things happened to you :hubie: