Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
My Ex has put so much effort into us getting back together, it's insane. At this point, I will just give in. I was building myself a nice roster man :mjcry:. Got this 5'0", 26 year old on Hinge, I am 6'5"...I am just curious as to what's it like smashing a chick that short lol.
She's your ex for a reason. Don't waste your time

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
whenever a bytch unmatch me I feel a type of way at first and then I'm like I prob dodged a bullet. I really think whatever is meant to happen or whoever you are meant to meet will happen if you put in an effort and just keep your self open to opportunities.
fukk a match I’m just tired of talking to a brick wall. Instant match and I’ve receive those a lot lately

That’s why I will never let any dude talk about how brehs need to be “more exciting” with the conversation. Nah.. teach a subset of these women how to properly reply back to a topic lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
whenever a bytch unmatch me I feel a type of way at first and then I'm like I prob dodged a bullet. I really think whatever is meant to happen or whoever you are meant to meet will happen if you put in an effort and just keep your self open to opportunities.

you did you did :blessed: and it will. If you told me last year I would be married to some chick I would have said you were crazy. Every denial everytime it ends with one chick just leading to the road to the final destination. I look back at all the times it didn't work out with this or that chick how I prayed hard, how I'm like this is it I'm done and :blessed:

I remember it was my wedding day and oddly my ex fiance called me no idea why. I didn't even answer at one point in my life I would have dropped everything and anything to be at her beck and call . It just reminds me when I sit and look back everything was for the best no animosity no malice it was for the best :blessed:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
just gonna leave this here :wow:

Don't fall for that holding women accountable act alot of these women are doing champ. This is the latest hustle. They'll pretend to be the girl next door or not like these 304s and golddiggers to finesse these simps.

The minute a athlete, or B list rapper hit her line she pulling a Meli Monaco and tying down the first athlete her way.

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Men would put up with so much disrespect and bullshyt just to keep a "baddie" it's a shame.

Plus if let's say you're approaching her and she just disrespects you out of nowhere. Take it as a blessing and keep it moving

Would you want a bytch like that in your circle? Would you wanna bring her around family and friends? Unless you trying to just smash and keep it moving, I wouldn't wanna deal with anyone like that on a regular basis

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Men would put up with so much disrespect and bullshyt just to keep a "baddie" it's a shame.

Plus if let's say you're approaching her and she just disrespects you out of nowhere. Take it as a blessing and keep it moving

Would you want a bytch like that in your circle? Would you wanna bring her around family and friends? Unless you trying to just smash and keep it moving, I wouldn't wanna deal with anyone like that on a regular basis

Men would put up with disrespect as long as she has a vagina breh.

Alot of dudes out here have low standards and just checked out.
:manny:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is 90 degrees too hot for a picnic? :jbhmm: :jbhmm:
Girl I been dating for like a month now, I wanted to suprise her since she like painting /picnics but tomorrow is gonna be 90 degrees :patrice: I mean obviously imma be in a park but idk if 90 is too hot for that

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Is 90 degrees too hot for a picnic? :jbhmm: :jbhmm:
Girl I been dating for like a month now, I wanted to suprise her since she like painting /picnics but tomorrow is gonna be 90 degrees :patrice: I mean obviously imma be in a park but idk if 90 is too hot for that
Seems miserable