Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

yeah that's phrased all weird but, one of the love languages is "physical touch"

and yeah it works for both scenarios sexual touch or not lol - but more to underline the absurdity of saying your love langauge is "physical touch" or "words of affirmation" or "acts of service"

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Do you guys cold approach, and if so where and what's your approach?

I don't want to talk to women at my job and I don't really have a 3rd place to meet women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tired of thse bytches not posting full body pictures. I been trying to get their IG but it's not even worth it. if she doesn't have a full body picture I'm not swiping on her.

Hacksaw's General Rule of Broads: If a woman has a nice body. She Will show if off....Doesn't matter how accomplished or religious....In 2024 if a woman is not showing off her body...she's fat

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Do you guys cold approach, and if so where and what's your approach?

I don't want to talk to women at my job and I don't really have a 3rd place to meet women.

You have to read situations and people very quickly to do that. Look at what people are wearing, their body language, their eyes, the context. Approaching someone at a bar is not the same as someone walking down the street, running late for work. sometimes all you can do is give someone that desire look, and hope you can catch them again.

The prevalence of air pods and those crazy headphones every girl has makes it harder. if you ask someone to take their headphones off, you better have something good lol -and also your looks. If she keeps your eye contact or looks you up and down, maybe try the hail mary, and just interrupt them, introduce yourself

but you have to have SOMETHING after that. Something to get their attention. Some bad girl in her ALO gear with a podcast on is going to look at you crazy if you interrupt her to say some dumb shyt. You can compliment but it has to go somewhere quickly. And most women are going to be on guard if you want a number or just say "lets go out"to a total stranger.

for me, I just try to be always honest and genuine. no game. work on "medium connections" first. People at the coffee shop, people in the neighborhood. Few eye contacts. Wave once or twice. There was a super bad hairstylist I always see in my area, like a few times a week. and we would just look and kinda nod. but the way she smiled every time, I can tell. Eventually, we were close enough same side of the street, that I just stopped and said "hey my name is _______ I always see you"

and we spent like 15 minutes talking. Was ready to leave before she was. I read that every one has a certain style of flirting and I am the type who is really genuine and looks to find real connections. Where they are from. What they like. What they wear. What they eat. other people are more the banter/game.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I don't really have a 3rd place to meet women.

I'll duck the question on cold approach, but building a new social circle is more useful and powerful than being Golgo 13 on the Cold Approach

1) Don't date people at work, do deal with people in your industry. So that's finding them mixers on Linked In. And don't date your job connects, date their friends.

2) Church/Mosque - if you do that, there's prolly a young people's service

3) Occasional Night Life - You're wise to NOT BE A REGULAR of the bar/club/sunday funday scene - but stepping into a some low key MID WEEK joints is a good way to keep your rap sharp.

4) You Might Need to Move - If your city doesn't have a NBA/MLB/NFL team, it might be too small. (and some towns with professional sports are still too small imo)

5) Do Stuff - Some of my best connects I made going to night school classes. Anything involving learning - indoor activities etc - is a move.

You'll never catch me playing kickball or pickleball or hiking. But hobbies, interests, politics, volunteering - etc - the goal is not to go to salsa class and hit on them chicks - but to expand your circle - and go one or 2 degrees off the original.