Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I have 2 tix to a concert next month, one of the women im talking to also has tix to the same concert (she's going w/ a gf, tix were bought before we started talking).

We're not exclusive but im sure she's gonna want some face time if we in the same spot. (Its R&B so i can't slide with one of the brehs :dame:)

Might get real :skip: if i show up with someone else, but at the same time :yeshrug:

Thoughts?
Breh I buy 2 tickets to things I wanna do all the time. I invite different women to them all. It's a matter of the venue and who I want to spend time with at it. If you're not exclusively dating, then other chics should not have any issue. If a chic does bring it up. Just bush her. Until you're settled down and committed to one woman never steer your decisions based on how they feel. She'll play off that always

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I have 2 tix to a concert next month, one of the women im talking to also has tix to the same concert (she's going w/ a gf, tix were bought before we started talking).

We're not exclusive but im sure she's gonna want some face time if we in the same spot. (Its R&B so i can't slide with one of the brehs :dame:)

Might get real :skip: if i show up with someone else, but at the same time :yeshrug:

Thoughts?

Why can't you just go by yourself and meet them for drinks before.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I buy 2 tickets to things I wanna do all the time. I invite different women to them all. It's a matter of the venue and who I want to spend time with at it. If you're not exclusively dating, then other chics should not have any issue. If a chic does bring it up. Just bush her. Until you're settled down and committed to one woman never steer your decisions based on how they feel. She'll play off that always
exactly...

best believe she will NOT turn down any of the nikkas in her orbit from taking her out....

do your thing....

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I would do similar shyt and if they brought it up I be like well I made it clear we ain’t exclusive but if you want that step ur game up to where I would want that label for us like the others try too if not I’m always gonna do me if u dont like it I can replace you with someone who is willing too

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Mama wants me to settle down & have kids but like I told her. How can I do that when all these women in they hoe phase? Need to leave the city soon. Cleveland hoes a whole different breed.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Love languages....totally made up concept. and also a self defeating one. Anyone I loved did contribute real value to me, but I would never qualify how they loved me or demand it be another way. If that makes sense.

like I can touch myself, I can do my own chores, affirm myself, but on my own, I can't feel the heat of like an intense attraction between two people.

only in America, would we look for some kind of qualified value for love. That we can then revaluate based on some kind of internal shift or disappointment.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Love languages....totally made up concept. and also a self defeating one. Anyone I loved did contribute real value to me, but I would never qualify how they loved me or demand it be another way. If that makes sense.

like I can touch myself, I can do my own chores, affirm myself, but on my own, I can't feel the heat of like an intense attraction between two people.

only in America, would we look for some kind of qualified value for love. That we can then revaluate based on some kind of internal shift or disappointment.

:mjtf: