Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Yup alot of these broads are wanting that seeking.com lifestyle. All they want is to see how much money you gonna spend on em. And with these influx of nigerians alot are simps and lead with their wallet

Do you live in Atlanta ? :mjlol: That's one of the biggest things I have noticed about Nigerian, they have no shame when it comes to tricking lol. Always leading with their wallets.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
My Ex has put so much effort into us getting back together, it's insane. At this point, I will just give in. I was building myself a nice roster man :mjcry:. Got this 5'0", 26 year old on Hinge, I am 6'5"...I am just curious as to what's it like smashing a chick that short lol.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My homie has no game....

he has some girl inviting him to come over to her house she's watching and "watch a movie"

and he goes I'm going to invite her to dinner tonight instead -with me and our other boy so she gets the idea we are just friends

said that is the dumbest fukking plan I have ever heard.

not only is it logistically idiotic, for the girl it's going to be very confusing. She likes him. She wants to date him. I said go to her house and tell her whats up, you'll probably hook up anyway.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
All good points. but how do people, logically OR passionately decide if someone is the one for them, before they have really gotten close? Can't you keep seeing each other because you like them lol

I think in general if two people are attracted to each other sexually, and have some emotional connection, you keep turning up the heat on that, higher and higher, feelings are going to develop.

but what people seem to want, is like buying a car or some shyt, like a Car Fax, before you even get there
Yeah dating for sex or a relationship is spending time with the person. The more time you spend with someone the more feelings you develop that will either draw you closer or cause you to pull back. The dating for sex is the only one that's short term. Building a relationship with someone takes a bit more time and intention to make something blossom.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
My homie has no game....

he has some girl inviting him to come over to her house she's watching and "watch a movie"

and he goes I'm going to invite her to dinner tonight instead -with me and our other boy so she gets the idea we are just friends

not only is it logistically idiotic, for the girl it's going to be very confusing. She likes him. She wants to date him. I said go to her house and tell her whats up, you'll probably hook up anyway.
Your homie fumbling big time. Any time a woman feels comfortable inviting you over to the crib you're literally and figuratively in the door lol.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My homie has no game....

is he possibly not attracted to the girl?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
is he possibly not attracted to the girl?

He's just a character. All over the place. probably some real intimacy issues there. Wildly inconsistent. Indecisive. That's my brother lol He is attracted to her, they have gone out and he was into it.

He's just the type that will lament "she's not exactly what I want"

This will tell you everything you need to know, he gets numbers and never calls. Even when women hit him up, he dodges them. Only highlighted last night, because it was so egregious. Ignoring a follow up text is one thing, someone says come over, is another.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He's just a character. All over the place. probably some real intimacy issues there. Wildly inconsistent. Indecisive. That's my brother lol He is attracted to her, they have gone out and he was into it.

He's just the type that will lament "she's not exactly what I want"

This will tell you everything you need to know, he gets numbers and never calls. Even when women hit him up, he dodges them. Only highlighted last night, because it was so egregious. Ignoring a follow up text is one thing, someone says come over, is another.
yea he def got a loose screw

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I know him well, but I see this type of behavior in others

it's easy to talk or post about sex, but it's harder to actually be that vulnerable with someone. You'll have to drag my homie out of the club at 2:00 AM, trying for impossible last chances, but sober? face to face? all the sudden he's acting like a 6th grader.

increasingly, I think this is an issue for both sexes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do you live in Atlanta ? :mjlol: That's one of the biggest things I have noticed about Nigerian, they have no shame when it comes to tricking lol. Always leading with their wallets.

Nope Toronto tons of nigerians here and they do the same thing here. Right away willing to spend big money on a broad

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My Ex has put so much effort into us getting back together, it's insane. At this point, I will just give in. I was building myself a nice roster man :mjcry:. Got this 5'0", 26 year old on Hinge, I am 6'5"...I am just curious as to what's it like smashing a chick that short lol.

andre-the-giant-funny.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This is what you always wanted

Just go back to her

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
My homie has no game....

Please tell me he listened to you and please tell me this man is not older than 25.