Edit: wrong thread :mjlol:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
pretty much. bagged a shorty with a fat ass recently and she was taking too long to respond. at some point i told her we should go out sooner than later to move things along and she said "how about dinner? what time are you free?". I said we can do dinner another time but start off with something fun instead and she aint respond

shorty just want a free meal. threw her in the bushes lol

Yup alot of these broads are wanting that seeking.com lifestyle. All they want is to see how much money you gonna spend on em. And with these influx of nigerians alot are simps and lead with their wallet

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
was swapping vids with this ‘00 baby earlier this week. My pics was all fukked up not doing me justice I couldn’t get it right ain’t sent a dikk pic in forever 💀💀💀

She said the pole fat 😂😂😂 im thinking like aight you don’t think it’s big cool we’ll see when I get you here 💀

She come through last night lol while she got me in her mouth im asking her, “is it still fat?”

“Yes it is still fat and it’s actually big” 💀💀💀💀 like yeah I already know 😂😂😂

We smoked a few and fukked for like 5-6 hours.

Good lil time

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
It's so many brehs that are overcomplicating the process. Overthinking about all these potentials and possibilities. Constantly shooting themselves in the foot and doubting themselves and wondering why it's not coming together lol

I could be wrong but this shyt tricky out here because you make a false move just being yourself and shooting the shot or making a move on a date a chick liable to dirty ya name up if you do something that she ain’t with.

When you like a certain woman you wanna make all the right moves.

In my experience a lot of these chicks don’t know how to be straight forward. Or it’ll be shyt they wanna say but they don’t say it.

I mean it is what it is because anybody that wants to fukk with you WILL

It’s just be a lot of guessing game shyt.

Ever since I was posting up in here earlier this year I just fell back changed my scheme completely lol I let them do all the interest showing and be deliberate in showing me what can fly and what won’t.

It’s a lot that factors in to how you move, and most of it doesn’t get told or cannot be read from a two sentence straight to the point post.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I could be wrong but this shyt tricky out here because you make a false move just being yourself and shooting the shot or making a move on a date a chick liable to dirty ya name up if you do something that she ain’t with.

When you like a certain woman you wanna make all the right moves.

In my experience a lot of these chicks don’t know how to be straight forward. Or it’ll be shyt they wanna say but they don’t say it.

I mean it is what it is because anybody that wants to fukk with you WILL

It’s just be a lot of guessing game shyt.

Ever since I was posting up in here earlier this year I just fell back changed my scheme completely lol I let them do all the interest showing and be deliberate in showing me what can fly and what won’t.

It’s a lot that factors in to how you move, and most of it doesn’t get told or cannot be read from a two sentence straight to the point post.
I feel ya. But the main thing that brehs gotta do is be straightforward about their intentions regardless of the outcome. Alot of woman are very confusing and play that grey area and brehs try to do it as well too. It works somewhat if he has options but most brehs don't so they're playing into the women hand since she controls the sex at the end of the day. Just be upfront if you want a relationship. It eliminates a lot of the guesswork and makes it easier to determine what time a woman is on especially if you're in there looking for a serious relationship.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I feel ya. But the main thing that brehs gotta do is be straightforward about their intentions regardless of the outcome. Alot of woman are very confusing and play that grey area and brehs try to do it as well too. It works somewhat if he has options but most brehs don't so they're playing into the women hand since she controls the sex at the end of the day. Just be upfront if you want a relationship. It eliminates a lot of the guesswork and makes it easier to determine what time a woman is on especially if you're in there looking for a serious relationship.

My kinda theory is that both sexes are socialized for very ritualistic communication signaling, which is in part about protecting each person's ego from rejection

was telling my boy just today, he has some girl who wants to seriously date him, she's attractive and likes him, and they get along - and I said just tell her you don't want a serious relationship, and she will either respect it and cut you off, or respect it and keep you in. either way, she'll respect you - and you can end the cloying texting nonsense. but you have to have a convo or it gets messy quickly. Like you said playing the grey area.

and not everything needs to be micro defined right away. that is just as exhausting. I always think how could I tell someone I want a serious relationship until I fall in love? A lot of people I guess do it the opposite way.

but what people normally do is bury any real communication in ghosting, fading and ambiguity.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
My kinda theory is that both sexes are socialized for very ritualistic communication signaling, which is in part about protecting each person's ego from rejection

was telling my boy just today, he has some girl who wants to seriously date him, she's attractive and likes him, and they get along - and I said just tell her you don't want a serious relationship, and she will either respect it and cut you off, or respect it and keep you in. either way, she'll respect you - and you can end the cloying texting nonsense. but you have to have a convo or it gets messy quickly. Like you said playing the grey area.

and not everything needs to be micro defined right away. that is just as exhausting. I always think how could I tell someone I want a serious relationship until I fall in love? A lot of people I guess do it the opposite way.

but what people normally do is bury any real communication in ghosting, fading and ambiguity.
Yeah I think after a wk or two you either let them know you're dating for sex or dating for a relationship. Most chics will rock with it if you're straight up about your intentions. Especially if you're a solid dude and have shown consistency. Most women don't get that honesty from a male in life so it draws them towards you even more. But if she's not the one for you. Be honest with that too. She'll respect it and might stick around just because you're a solid dude. That how you end up with a roster of FWB's if that's what you're aiming for. The ball is in our court more than what brehs give them self credit for.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah I think after a wk or two you either let them know you're dating for sex or dating for a relationship. Most chics will rock with it if you're straight up about your intentions. Especially if you're a solid dude and have shown consistency. Most women don't get that honesty from a male in life so it draws them towards you even more. But if she's not the one for you. Be honest with that too. She'll respect it and might stick around just because you're a solid dude. That how you end up with a roster of FWB's if that's what you're aiming for. The ball is in our court more than what brehs give them self credit for.

All good points. but how do people, logically OR passionately decide if someone is the one for them, before they have really gotten close? Can't you keep seeing each other because you like them lol

I think in general if two people are attracted to each other sexually, and have some emotional connection, you keep turning up the heat on that, higher and higher, feelings are going to develop.

but what people seem to want, is like buying a car or some shyt, like a Car Fax, before you even get there

Last edited: