Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
im just saying in general men need to vet women we shouldn't be open to doing this and that on the first date before you even meet. if she's not down with something lowkey or doesn't understand this then she's probably not a good women and just wants to go on dates. After a few dates I don't mind going out somewhere downtown and all that.

IDK what city you in but if the weather is warm usually there is a ton of outdoor free shyt for spring/summer in most major cities. I`d keep it to stuff like that.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
My ex wants us back together. She came to see my last week on my N.Y work trip, she has written me a letter, text messages etc.

When I left her at the station she got real emotional. Ball is on my court. I'm enjoying single life BUT despite our ups and down, I know she truly wants to be with me.

My biggest thing is, I'm not dedicating my life to making anyone happy.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
My ex wants us back together. She came to see my last week on my N.Y work trip, she has written me a letter, text messages etc.

When I left her at the station she got real emotional. Ball is on my court. I'm enjoying single life BUT despite our ups and down, I know she truly wants to be with me.

I would stay single, especially if you guys broke it off on bad terms :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Its a trap

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
At this point this thread is a parody of itself :mjlol:

It’s simple. Shoot your shot to get together. If she not wit it move around. If she wit it proceed until she’s not wit it then move around. Don’t over think it.
It's so many brehs that are overcomplicating the process. Overthinking about all these potentials and possibilities. Constantly shooting themselves in the foot and doubting themselves and wondering why it's not coming together lol

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
for me, the more relaxed you are, the more relaxed they will be. You cannot really control someone else's anxiety or personal beliefs, but you can lead with your own. In your scenario, how I would read it, esp. if it was reversed:

she sounds open at least to having fun on a date and you sound a little guarded and a little rigid.
Definitely. Just say this is the location and meet me at this time. Adding the extra about who's paying for what off the jump is corny. You don't even know her yet and you're worried about whose paying for what. That means instead of actually talking to know her you're going to be focused on that tab and adding up in your head who paid for what and the splits. Things that will be conveyed through your actions and turn her off. Then when the date doesn't get better you'll blame her lol

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Clap and keep it pushing or spend the next 30 years spending 20% of what you earn while hoping she doesn’t get unhappy enough to use the government to seize half your shyt.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
im just saying in general men need to vet women we shouldn't be open to doing this and that on the first date before you even meet. if she's not down with something lowkey or doesn't understand this then she's probably not a good women and just wants to go on dates. After a few dates I don't mind going out somewhere downtown and all that.
pretty much. bagged a shorty with a fat ass recently and she was taking too long to respond. at some point i told her we should go out sooner than later to move things along and she said "how about dinner? what time are you free?". I said we can do dinner another time but start off with something fun instead and she aint respond

shorty just want a free meal. threw her in the bushes lol

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
pretty much. bagged a shorty with a fat ass recently and she was taking too long to respond. at some point i told her we should go out sooner than later to move things along and she said "how about dinner? what time are you free?". I said we can do dinner another time but start off with something fun instead and she aint respond

shorty just want a free meal. threw her in the bushes lol

Crazy how the city has become.

Bunch of tricks, simps and weak men permeated throughout the city.