Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why do y’all do this. You knew her in high school and reconnected. What would be the reason to wait if y’all are both free?
:mjlol: We talked on the phone and went out this past weekend… the vibes was good:ehh: even thou we barely spoke in HS but it never felt like I was talking to a stranger…she’s a terrible texter much like me:mjlol:. At our date when we were eating I did check her when her phone was on the table:camby: shyt grinds my gears

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm probably one of the oldest if not the oldest person on here...been around since the SOHH vs AHH days....realestnikkas.com :skip:

i deal with women in the 40-50 age range...and the same bullshyt and games yall deal with i deal with...but im dealing with women with 25 years of baggage and traumas added to the typical bullshyt and games

these are literally grandmas playing on phones and acting like tall children...i had an ex call me yesterday to brag about a nikka sending her a car and flowers for a date...all in an attempt to make me jealous i guess...she's 46, and has 2 children at LSU....

i dont really know what the point of my post was except to say that it doesnt get any easier dealing with women the older you get....they are still full of games and bullshyt
Me thinks I’m older

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I’m doing drinks and appetizers on first date I don’t even know if I like you yet. I sent her the spot she said I’m existed I’m gonna check out the menu im a foodie. I said we’ll split an app and some drinks to see the vibe. If she don’t like it or wants to order entrees then it’s bushes.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I’m doing drinks and appetizers on first date I don’t even know if I like you yet. I sent her the spot she said I’m existed I’m gonna check out the menu im a foodie. I said we’ll split an app and some drinks to see the vibe. If she don’t like it or wants to order entrees then it’s bushes.
This seems kind of old fashioned in format

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Keep us updated

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I'm probably one of the oldest if not the oldest person on here...been around since the SOHH vs AHH days....realestnikkas.com :skip:

i deal with women in the 40-50 age range...and the same bullshyt and games yall deal with i deal with...but im dealing with women with 25 years of baggage and traumas added to the typical bullshyt and games

these are literally grandmas playing on phones and acting like tall children...i had an ex call me yesterday to brag about a nikka sending her a car and flowers for a date...all in an attempt to make me jealous i guess...she's 46, and has 2 children at LSU....

i dont really know what the point of my post was except to say that it doesnt get any easier dealing with women the older you get....they are still full of games and bullshyt
lol try working with them. Especially the ones that are divorced :francis:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

for me, the more relaxed you are, the more relaxed they will be. You cannot really control someone else's anxiety or personal beliefs, but you can lead with your own. In your scenario, how I would read it, esp. if it was reversed:

she sounds open at least to having fun on a date and you sound a little guarded and a little rigid.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

this is fckn depressing bc these bytches getting dumber by the season

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Foodie is a red flag.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

I'm 38 now. My ex who is the same damn age as me ran up on me while I was selling my comic book at the Brooklyn comic Con. bytch was with her new boyfriend and went on and on about her current life. My creative partner is trying to think of a way for me to get out of here and all I'm thinking is either buy something or leave. This is a broad who stalked me and friends online when I disappeared on social media after the break up.

I don't understand what be going on in these chicks minds but it's like a bag of cats.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
im just saying in general men need to vet women we shouldn't be open to doing this and that on the first date before you even meet. if she's not down with something lowkey or doesn't understand this then she's probably not a good women and just wants to go on dates. After a few dates I don't mind going out somewhere downtown and all that.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
im just saying in general men need to vet women we shouldn't be open to doing this and that on the first date before you even meet. if she's not down with something lowkey or doesn't understand this then she's probably not a good women and just wants to go on dates. After a few dates I don't mind going out somewhere downtown and all that.

yeah I get that. People are motivated differently, and have different. In general, I only think of the one night. That's all I start with. Lets have a great time, whatever the cost is. Within reason, because I may never see you again for whatever reason,

whenever someone put up like overly rigid boundaries or rules right away-- I lose interest, and think it will be a headache. How you start is how you finish. Like if someone said something like that to me, I'd already be thinking this shyt will be wack.

Men tend to be a little rigid about spending money, and women tend to be more rigid about sex.

Last edited: