Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
A girl I knew in high school we recently re connected (haven’t spoke to each other in 10years.. we barely spoke in high school thou :mjlol: .. I’m just a better man now and I decided to shoot my shot) on instagram we been texting all day yesterday….i was thinking of getting her number today and set up a date tomorrow or ya think that’s too fast?:jbhmm::jbhmm:
Or should I just get her number and eventually plan a date next week?
Think about what your intentions are with shorty, then act accordingly...

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My boy went to Cali for the Kendrick show and he said the dating scene in LA is men competing against Athletes, Rappers, and gang bangers. Is it that bad out there?

Last time I was in LA a month ago, I met three women within 12 hours, girl on the train from the valley, UCSD bio major, foodie girl at the bar at an impossibly luxurious West Hollywood spot, and someone intro'd to me at a party, Iranian from Santa Monica.

LA is so diverse - and so many people, so many walks of life, you can meet anyone from anywhere doing anything. But, if you are locked into the Hollywood nightclub scene, like where Chris Brown parties, and day parties at the W or whatever - lol - yeah you can are going to be competing with the YG's and OG's and athletes, but that's truly a small corner of the city.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Any of yall boys do damage at conventions? Last couple years have come to this medical convention and every year leave with stories of debauchery. Like everyone is buttoned up in morning and tryna sell their high ticket items then at night it just be on GO.

Ran into a throwback and she made comment after seeing how live me and the two dudes I went with get down.. Like you guys only looking for 30 and under types :mjlol:Next after comping our lunch and convo about house in keys saying she wanted to bring her 5 girlfriends, wanted to clutch pearls when we wanted to see what they look like first.. Next thing you know later that night she is recruiting talent for us.. :blessed:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
A girl I knew in high school we recently re connected (haven’t spoke to each other in 10years.. we barely spoke in high school thou :mjlol: .. I’m just a better man now and I decided to shoot my shot) on instagram we been texting all day yesterday….i was thinking of getting her number today and set up a date tomorrow or ya think that’s too fast?:jbhmm::jbhmm:
Or should I just get her number and eventually plan a date next week?
Why do y’all do this. You knew her in high school and reconnected. What would be the reason to wait if y’all are both free?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
cats love making life harder than it has to be

in all fairness, modern communication PLUS social media commentary on modern communication 'norms' (ex. Tik Tok videos on dating/texting)

I think are just anxiety provoking for everybody involved, by design. all these rules and rules and ever changing norms.

I almost think that it's intentional. The more anxious you make people feel, the worse they feel, which they try to escape through more use of the apps, phones, texting whatever.

Think about features like unsending a message, or editing a text message, which is kinda new. I edit my shyt all the time on here, but it's to expand a thought or add something that came to me,, but mostly people on texts, are editing like simple typos, or things that are easily explained by context.

or unsending a message, which means you can now overthnk to the degree of taking back everything you send. and the idea of screenshotting and shaming people. "OMG this giy from high school, like I kinda liked him, but he asked me out for DRINKS after like talking for like a day, can you imagine that? -you have to talk to me for like a week, minimum before I meet up that's how I show my VALUE"

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm probably one of the oldest if not the oldest person on here...been around since the SOHH vs AHH days....realestnikkas.com :skip:

i deal with women in the 40-50 age range...and the same bullshyt and games yall deal with i deal with...but im dealing with women with 25 years of baggage and traumas added to the typical bullshyt and games

these are literally grandmas playing on phones and acting like tall children...i had an ex call me yesterday to brag about a nikka sending her a car and flowers for a date...all in an attempt to make me jealous i guess...she's 46, and has 2 children at LSU....

i dont really know what the point of my post was except to say that it doesnt get any easier dealing with women the older you get....they are still full of games and bullshyt

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I'm probably one of the oldest if not the oldest person on here...been around since the SOHH vs AHH days....realestnikkas.com :skip:

i deal with women in the 40-50 age range...and the same bullshyt and games yall deal with i deal with...but im dealing with women with 25 years of baggage and traumas added to the typical bullshyt and games

these are literally grandmas playing on phones and acting like tall children...i had an ex call me yesterday to brag about a nikka sending her a car and flowers for a date...all in an attempt to make me jealous i guess...she's 46, and has 2 children at LSU....

i dont really know what the point of my post was except to say that it doesnt get any easier dealing with women the older you get....they are still full of games and bullshyt

Dating at 50:francis: this is a good argument for getting married and sticking it out.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

yup

when i was 19 going through my first break up my bro and I were talking about the game and lunacy of women. i asked him, "but women get smarter as they get older no?" His response? "They dont get smarter; they get desperate"

I'm 32 years old now and his words still stick with me to this day

Last edited:

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

Glad you're one of the few that spoke on this. Alot of cats blatantly lie about saying they're easier :francis:

Last edited: