Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is what I was thinking but brehs took it way left. :pachaha: I honestly wasn't expecting those answers.

But yeah I agree. For me, applying pressure is letting a woman know with no reservations whatsoever that I want her and nobody else. Being willing to put that out there and stand on it 100% and show her that I'm serious by giving her all this big energy and letting her know that if I got any say about it, you gon be mine. No game playing, no trying to play it cool. Just being willing to go hard and leave it all on the court no matter what happens.

in 2024 why are you telling sa woman you want her and nobody else? you auditioning for Jagged Edge?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
A girl I knew in high school we recently re connected (haven’t spoke to each other in 10years.. we barely spoke in high school thou :mjlol: .. I’m just a better man now and I decided to shoot my shot) on instagram we been texting all day yesterday….i was thinking of getting her number today and set up a date tomorrow or ya think that’s too fast?:jbhmm::jbhmm:
Or should I just get her number and eventually plan a date next week?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
A girl I knew in high school we recently re connected (haven’t spoke to each other in 10years.. we barely spoke in high school thou :mjlol: .. I’m just a better man now and I decided to shoot my shot) on instagram we been texting all day yesterday….i was thinking of getting her number today and set up a date tomorrow or ya think that’s too fast?:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Get the #
Phone call, feel her out.
Vibes still right?
Set up a decent but low pressure meet/outing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lot of them getting dikked down on the low. Either by locals or by sponsors!

The solo chicks are tricking on locals and getting smashed by other expats. The top men of those countries are operate at a global level as all richnmen do so they don't waste time on those chicks (I say it because chicks be like "I'm gonna find a rich Italian man").

Right not Italy and for the longest Jamaica, Gambia, Kenya are thE Thailand and DR for female sex tourist.

I was on a date in Colombia a few days ago and seen a white American chick tricking on a Colombian dude who looked like your typical coli anime breh

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Would have asked already, after a few texts. IF you have some connection already, based on background. No more texting all day, but that's how I would do it, no patience for that shyt. Esp. if you have a shared background, and re connected. Easy. I don't know her at all, but if it was me and someone I knew, probably some expensive lounge for drinks, rooftop, doesn't cost much but is visually appealing. Plus, something you would do anyway.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Lately I been face timing (I even did a zoom with a bytch with an android) before I meet up with a girl. Just saves both parties some time and effort, they gotta get all dressed up for a date and we gotta plan it and spend money. if she's super fire I skip the facetime but a women's voice is a big thing for me. if she has a deep manly voice that shyt ain't gonna cut it.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
She willing to take a paycut to stay on the roster :blessed:I love a gf that becomes a situationship..
She definitely taking the team friendly RB deal. Use that to your benefit and then cut her if she tries to renegotiate lol

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
This is what I was thinking but brehs took it way left. :pachaha: I honestly wasn't expecting those answers.

But yeah I agree. For me, applying pressure is letting a woman know with no reservations whatsoever that I want her and nobody else. Being willing to put that out there and stand on it 100% and show her that I'm serious by giving her all this big energy and letting her know that if I got any say about it, you gon be mine. No game playing, no trying to play it cool. Just being willing to go hard and leave it all on the court no matter what happens.
That's the best approach honestly. I'm 100 percent upfront eliminates all the guesswork and grey areas and forces people to reveal their true selves much quicker. That way when I see a person isn't for me I leave with a clean conscious because I know I put my best foot forward and able to move on without lingering around.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Get the #
Phone call, feel her out.
Vibes still right?
Set up a decent but low pressure meet/outing.
does this really matter nowadays?

instagram and messages are like the same. I can ask chicks out and do everything through the app plus see what type of time there own.

Moving through different apps and numbers seems convoluted at this point.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
does this really matter nowadays?

instagram and messages are like the same. I can ask chicks out and do everything through the app plus see what type of time there own.

Moving through different apps and numbers seems convoluted at this point.

People have been meeting each other face to face, and making bloodlines for 200,000 years.

The iPhone and Social Media and internet dating might have been around for maybe 15 years.

Take advantage of those primal instincts and other senses. It's only to your advantage.

Keeping things electronic only works against the both of you.
She's overwhelmed by her PHONE, not just tinder messages.
You don't ever know if you're jokes land, unless she LOL's or emoji's

When a man calls, his voice cuts through digital noise.

Moreover forcing her to "invest" in a phone call, sets up the right dynamic for later on.

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Fellas, do you still get that 'Hawk Tuah' from your gf/wife when they're on their period and is it unreasonable to still expect sexual intimacy even though you can't or don't go the full way?