Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
My ex been on bullshyt lately. We broke up back in late February, cool. But she calls my mom on Mother’s Day to wish her a happy holiday, and sends her an edible arrangement. That was extremely odd but I’m trying not to give it too much mental energy.

And my lil cousin is getting married in the summer, and I’m (pretty sure) the e-invites were sent after we broke up. And my lil cousin tells me my ex accepted the RSVP:jbhmm:thats weird too. Why would accept an RSVP to a family event youre not a part off:mjtf:

The whole thing is odd, man. I’m trying on move on but these 2 instances got me wondering if I should worry about it or not

Do you still want her?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
On the topic of "choosing better"

Were there signs that you ignored?

Or did she conceal, omit, lie, or straight up transform?

This is especially for my dudes that date college educated/middle/professional class raised/have a good job type women.

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

This is especially for my dudes that date college educated/middle/professional class raised/have a good job type women.
Is this is general or directed at someone, if in general..

I think high majority "break bad" at a certain point, I think its just built in.. In beginning you will meet representative and its your job to understand that and discern what hides behind the mask.. Most guys let the beauty/booty blind that and they overlook the clear signs given early (I dont know how many times I have heard or even said myself "oh she different breh")

If you understand the game, you will see the mask slip easier but the signs are always there because when brehs tell their story they mention what may have given them pause but choose to overlook for whatever reason (hope, ignorance, gullible, low self esteem, idealistic thoughts, dumb AF, etc. )

This is from the perspective of dealing with women who are highly driven in medical field (from lpn/RN to Drs to VPs/Directors) and in Real estate field who make bank (brokers pullin Mil+) Also from years in past dealing with apex predators in club scene, women looking to lock down a baller or get plugged..

Anyway the glass is already broken, would probably help brehs more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this is general or directed at someone, if in general..

I think high majority "break bad" at a certain point, I think its just built in.. In beginning you will meet representative and its your job to understand that and discern what hides behind the mask.. Most guys let the beauty/booty blind that and they overlook the clear signs given early (I dont know how many times I have heard or even said myself "oh she different breh")

If you understand the game, you will see the mask slip easier but the signs are always there because when brehs tell their story they mention what may have given them pause but choose to overlook for whatever reason (hope, ignorance, gullible, low self esteem, idealistic thoughts, dumb AF, etc. )

This is from the perspective of dealing with women who are highly driven in medical field (from lpn/RN to Drs to VPs/Directors) and in Real estate field who make bank (brokers pullin Mil+) Also from years in past dealing with apex predators in club scene, women looking to lock down a baller or get plugged..

Anyway the glass is already broken, would probably help brehs more.
pretty much all of this...

IMO sex is the thing that blinds most men...it definitely has blinded me before...i overlooked all kinds of red flags because women were sexy in the past...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

sex and beauty blinds most men and then you start overlooking everything. Yes no one is perfect but you gotta stand firm

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I usually just see it online, like on here, but the context is usually financial as I see it - as in applying pressure- "here's what I can do for you financially if you get with me"/ basically make me an offer you can't refuse

you need a bag, done

you need nails hair, done

you need money to your app or whatever, done

I wouldn't even say some shyt like "applying pressure", sounds like Kevin Gates

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, what does "applying pressure" mean to y'all? :jbhmm:
I put the effort in to approach, let them know im attracted, and try to set dates/make plans.

If i get any resistance to this and continue to try and make something happen I consider that chasing.

that's what it means to me at least