Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Is it possible if I date her she can get comfortable and be manipulative bytch?

Of course. She can get you to do things for her/that she wants BY DESIGN.

It's how women are able to get children to behave. (Arguably it is how parents get children to behave, but women tend to be the primary caretakers. )

It's how they get their way out of dangerous situations.
It's how they PUT themselves in dangerous situations.

I'm not gonna tell you what to do, obviously, but once you start to recognize it,
  • You have to call it out.
  • Give her a framework on how to behave around you.
  • If she persists in trying to twist, you bounce.
This is my protocol with all of her selfish/anti-social behavior.

Patrice O'Neal gave y'all the game when he talked about how his girl tried to manipulate him to give her HIS SIDE OF THE BED.

Keep in mind, these broads aren't born evil, and they aren't twirling p*ssy hairs like a villain.

Lot of these chicks aren't consciously trying to get over - they've just been socialized to get other people to do what the want.

Boys are taught to be independent, and Girls are taught to be Social.

There are upsides and downsides to both approaches to life.

Females trying to gaslight, guilt trip, shame, insult, insinuate, gossip - that's what they've been taught. And life has shown them how effective it is.

But you hook the chick by showing her that you're different.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
What is wrong with yall nikkas? We don't know her. You don't know her and making up scenarios.

Ask her on a date and get to know her and get back to us. How we supposed to know.
My experience in dating has been awful. I’ve only experience success in hooking up.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Of course. She can get you to do things for her/that she wants BY DESIGN.

It's how women are able to get children to behave. (Arguably it is how parents get children to behave, but women tend to be the primary caretakers. )

It's how they get their way out of dangerous situations.
It's how they PUT themselves in dangerous situations.

I'm not gonna tell you what to do, obviously, but once you start to recognize it,
  • You have to call it out.
  • Give her a framework on how to behave around you.
  • If she persists in trying to twist, you bounce.
This is my protocol with all of her selfish/anti-social behavior.

Patrice O'Neal gave y'all the game when he talked about how his girl tried to manipulate him to give her HIS SIDE OF THE BED.

Keep in mind, these broads aren't born evil, and they aren't twirling p*ssy hairs like a villain.

Lot of these chicks aren't consciously trying to get over - they've just been socialized to get other people to do what the want.

Boys are taught to be independent, and Girls are taught to be Social.

There are upsides and downsides to both approaches to life.

Females trying to gaslight, guilt trip, shame, insult, insinuate, gossip - that's what they've been taught. And life has shown them how effective it is.

But you hook the chick by showing her that you're different.
Thanks breh

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
My experience in dating has been awful. I’ve only experience success in hooking up.

You walk up to her after service.

"Hey what is your name?"

"So and so it's nice to meet you. I've noticed you a few times and had to come introduce myself. *throw some compliment out there*. I have to run real quick but do you mind if I can get your number? We should grab lunch after sometime after service if you're free?"

You set up a date. When you get to the date you know what you do? Put your phone down, ask questions and try to get to know her?

If the first date goes well. You go on a couple more dates then you decide if this is someone you want to see and talk to consistently. If not you call it a day and move on to the next one.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
What is wrong with yall nikkas? We don't know her. You don't know her and making up scenarios.

Ask her on a date and get to know her and get back to us. How we supposed to know.
Breh made up whole scenarios and then asked us like we had the answers :stopitslime::russ:. Just go talk to her why you bringing us into it

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Did she hit you on instant messenger at work or did she use the number you gave her?
Instant messenger.

When she told me she had a man I left her on read.

2 days go by.

I walk by personnel today, go back to my office and guess who messaged me again :dead:

It's Microsoft teams and you can quote direct messages on there so when she messaged me today I quoted her last message like this

I have a man and 2 kids
"You have a great day ma'am 🤣"

She says "chill I'm just tryna have a conversation with you"

I tell her "With all due respect I don't need anymore friends. You have a wonderful day."

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You walk up to her after service.

"Hey what is your name?"

"So and so it's nice to meet you. I've noticed you a few times and had to come introduce myself. *throw some compliment out there*. I have to run real quick but do you mind if I can get your number? We should grab lunch after sometime after service if you're free?"

You set up a date. When you get to the date you know what you do? Put your phone down, ask questions and try to get to know her?

If the first date goes well. You go on a couple more dates then you decide if this is someone you want to see and talk to consistently. If not you call it a day and move on to the next one.
Breh made up whole scenarios and then asked us like we had the answers :stopitslime::russ:. Just go talk to her why you bringing us into it
I asked how to maneuver if we do date. I’ve never had a long term gf. Been a loser most of my life. Just started to get my shyt together in the past few years

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
real nikka i rock with you. i been hated on my whole life so if im in this position now i must be doing something right.

i’ll figure the shyt out like i always do
:yeshrug:
Salute, just stay positive dawg. You got this!

Don't put too much pressure on yourself and enjoy yourself.

I asked how to maneuver if we do date. I’ve never had a long term gf. Been a loser most of my life. Just started to get my shyt together in the past few years
I'll tell you this, you're putting the cart before the horse. As the other breh said you're imagining all kinda scenarios but don't even know her. I get you want a long term situation, you're done with the dikk em down tour so to speak and all the meaningless surface level connections. You want to build something more meaningful? Correct me if I'm wrong.

With that said you won't know till you give it a chance. Don't over think it, just get her number, ask her out, go to the date not on no super simp shyt or trying to be a damn comedian or something. Just be cool, groom yourself, maybe get an haircut, ask her questions, get to know her, find common interests and the rest will happen naturally. If it goes well, you'll see her again and just go with the path of that. Spend more time asking her about herself but try not to make it an interview if that makes sense. I try to do cheap dates like ice cream for the first dates but do what works for you. Good luck breh!

Last edited:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Anyone ever go back to a woman? Like reach out and try to rekindle things. If so how did it go, share your stories lol.

Also share any where the woman may have reached out to you wanting to rekindle things and if you took them back or not.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Anyone ever go back to a woman? Like reach out and try to rekindle things. If so how did it go, share your stories lol.

Also share any where the woman may have reached out to you wanting to rekindle things and if you took them back or not.

I wouldn't say it worked out but definitely fukked a few again spinning the block.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I wouldn't say it worked out but definitely fukked a few again spinning the block.

jayz-applause.gif

lol same here, especially when they got some good p*ssy and you get to smash a few more times shyt be feeling good. Not sure if it's me but that shyt never works out though lol. It's like shyt ends up being worse than the first time.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Salute, just stay positive dawg. You got this!

Don't put too much pressure on yourself and enjoy yourself.

I'll tell you this, you're putting the cart before the horse. As the other breh said you're imagining all kinda scenarios but don't even know her. I get you want a long term situation, you're done with the dikk em down tour so to speak and all the meaningless surface level connections. You want to build something more meaningful? Correct me if I'm wrong.

With that said you won't know till you give it a chance. Don't over think it, just get her number, ask her out, go to the date not on no super simp shyt or trying to be a damn comedian or something. Just be cool, groom yourself, maybe get an haircut, ask her questions, get to know her, find common interests and the rest will happen naturally. If it goes well, you'll see her again and just go with the path of that. Spend more time asking her about herself but try not to make it an interview if that makes sense. I try to do cheap dates like ice cream for the first dates but do what works for you. Good luck breh!
she’s actually bad asf. she surpassed my lifelong crush i was actually just otp with her 30 secs ago she sounds ratchet but my square ass was with the shyts i just wanted to extend my voice to the name and make her comfortable she going through a shift right now

update: awwww you just make my day🥺 i just wanted to let you know that