Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
She wrong, but how you gonna spend bread and tally it up?

That means you really ain’t wanna spend that bread, but felt you had to.

fukkin simp shyt. If you gonna trick, trick.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I remember a dude was mad af after he got cheated on, talking about all the bread he spent on her over a few weeks.

:russ::russ:

Like I can see if dude just said, I spent mad bread on you or something, but adding shyt up is crazy.

Anyway, this brings another discussion:

Would y’all ask ya girl for some money?

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

I wouldn’t unless she’s asking me to do something for her or if we live together.
I don't have to ask my girl. I've never had to ask any woman. It's always been given freely. I'm usually there for people I care about though.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't know if there is a "wrong" or "right" in that H Town scenario posed

but you have to consider in social media people are always going to post the most extreme and binary position, and make YOU choose a side to drive engagement.

There's a compromise there. As in I can lend you $1000 this month, but that's my limit. Or you can say I will repay with 15% interest.

like a mortgage in Houston, on average, is a few thousand at most.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if there is a "wrong" or "right" in that H Town scenario posed

but you have to consider in social media people are always going to post the most extreme and binary position, and make YOU choose a side to drive engagement.

There's a compromise there. As in I can lend you $1000 this month, but that's my limit. Or you can say I will repay with 15% interest.

like a mortgage in Houston, on average, is a few thousand at most.

"I still feel, if he's my man, he'll have something to offer"

She's clearly selfish and he's clearly been subsidizing her life.

There's no grey area here.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
lol her profile name is boujee✨ actually. with these types i feel like you always gotta be perfect though so im surprised the convos gone this far i can already feel myself fukking up idk how im gonna sustain it

she’s on a bunch of baddies promos pages and shyt
Based off what you're telling me just be yourself and be confident. You got to know you are worthy and that comes from within. She's talking to you so something about you attracts her. Don't act extra or feel you have to change yourself because then you'll mess up.

At the same time she is probably trash, just have fun with her, smash and enjoy the ride lol. IG women are superficial and she may be looking for a trick. Good luck!

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"I still feel, if he's my man, he'll have something to offer"

She's clearly selfish and he's clearly been subsidizing her life.

There's no grey area here.

Right, but it appears that selfishness is derived from the very basis of her projection of her identity as a woman.

As in she has no choice but to be selfish because that was the "rules" or values of that relationship. or how she sees relationships.

This is why I don't view anything exclusively through gender, because it distorts or even removes the ability to emphasize with someone.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Right, but it appears that selfishness is derived from the very basis of her projection of her identity as a woman.

As in she has no choice but to be selfish because that was the "rules" or values of that relationship. or how she sees relationships.

This is why I don't view anything exclusively through gender, because it distorts or even removes the ability to emphasize with someone.

I see what you're saying.

If one can buy into her lunacy, then her position is reasonable.

Here's an example

beauxworld
1h
She has no obligation to pay your bills. She does not stay in that house. She’s only responsible for her own bills.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
walking around and see this girl I know, she's like an all over the place manic draped in ALO, you know the type. Super bad. Implants. but we go back like 15 years.

she's with her ex, a goofy kind of guy, who knows me or knows of me better, -we actually are cool to some extent-- and she's all awkward, but she's one of those who social media has blunted already low social skills-- and they are in front of this newer apartment complex

me: are you guys getting a place/looking at a place

her: I'm getting a place, looks at me all intently

felt that dude's pain in that little moment. She almost walked into the street and into traffic she was so uncomfortable, it's not me, it's whatever that dynamic is lol

one of those where he spends money he doesn't have on her, drives her around, emotionally abuses her/guilts her, when they aren't even together, but you know what he wants.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Based off what you're telling me just be yourself and be confident. You got to know you are worthy and that comes from within. She's talking to you so something about you attracts her. Don't act extra or feel you have to change yourself because then you'll mess up.

At the same time she is probably trash, just have fun with her, smash and enjoy the ride lol. IG women are superficial and she may be looking for a trick. Good luck!

dude is already defeated. Any man who sees someone else as some being greater than them where "being themselves" isn't good enough thus they are worried about "messing up" is someone who doesn't stand a chance. Dudes need to do self reflection and repair before trying to partake in these relationships for their own sanity.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
dude is already defeated. Any man who sees someone else as some being greater than them where "being themselves" isn't good enough thus they are worried about "messing up" is someone who doesn't stand a chance. Dudes need to do self reflection and repair before trying to partake in these relationships for their own sanity.
blah blah blah

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I hear you and get your point but part of that growth and self confidence comes from experience with women too. I still say he should take that shot, go on that date and see what her vibe is like. If he takes it down he won't have no confidence issues anymore lol and if he doesn't at least he can learn from the experience. Confidence isn't built overnight, takes self reflection, it does come from within but experience with women also helps with confidence too.

Last edited:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
I hear you and get your point but part of that growth and self confidence comes from experience with women too. I still say he should take that shot, go on that date and see what her vibe is like. If he takes it down he won't have no confidence issues anymore lol and if he doesn't at least he can learn from the experience. Confidence isn't built overnight, takes self reflection but experience with women also helps with confidence too though it should be built from within.
real nikka i rock with you. i been hated on my whole life so if im in this position now i must be doing something right.

i’ll figure the shyt out like i always do
:yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
nikkas it’s a cute girl at church that gets super shy around me. She obviously likes me. Is it possible if I date her she can get comfortable and be manipulative bytch?

Obviously I have to on my shyt and be a man not a simp fakkit to any woman.

Any advice so I don’t fukk this up

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
nikkas it’s a cute girl at church that gets super shy around me. She obviously likes me. Is it possible if I date her she can get comfortable and be manipulative bytch?

Obviously I have to on my shyt and be a man not a simp fakkit to any woman.

Any advice so I don’t fukk this up

What is wrong with yall nikkas? We don't know her. You don't know her and making up scenarios.

Ask her on a date and get to know her and get back to us. How we supposed to know.