Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

africngiant

All Star
Daps
That's a good sign. Did you ask her out? How is it going?

Good he cut his loses imo. Talking about he should have something to offer as well.

Broad he paid for over 20 k worth of shyt lol. A man should be independent and not have to rely on a woman but at the same time lie happens and if she can't help you through the bad times she is dead weight. Got to go!

fukk all that you a man so you always supposed to pay for everything shyt. Sometimes you may have it, other days you may not and if she is trying to be your partner/wife she got to pay some days even if its to treat me to something special for my birthday or if it's something I need. That's how I look at it, can't bring only your p*ssy into a relationship, empty stomach and your long empty hands.
its been going good she works this weekend but would be good to go for next. she’s been responding quickly and sent me a pic of her getting her lashes done

one thing i didn’t know how to take was her saying that she’s picky

she said shes taken a break from dating for a long time and is picky because not everyone deserves her time

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
its been going good she works this weekend but would be good to go for next. she’s been responding quickly and sent me a pic of her getting her lashes done

she said shes taken a break from dating for a long time and is picky because not everyone deserves her time
Hmm does she come across high maintenance or bougie? It could just be that she know there is a lot of trash in the dating world and so she only wants to date someone of quality who would keep it real with her. Depends how she meant it though.

lol IMA BE THERE REGARDLESS MY nikka!!!! THATS MY MOTHERfukkING BABY! I LOVE THAT LIL GIRL!!! AINT NO LOVE BETTER THAN THE LOVE OF MY OFFSPRING I MEAN THIS shyt
Much respect king! Don't let shyt get in the way of that. Love to hear that!

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Never understood why women expose celebs in their DMs

Is this suppose to be a bird call to let ppl know she’s “hot” because ____ was in her inbox? This doesn’t make you attractive
Both sexes tend to project what they find attractive onto the opposite sex. Preselection is something that women find attractive, so she thinks if a top dude is in her inbox her value has gone up.. Like a dude walking in with a bad one or two..

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Hmm does she come across high maintenance or bougie? It could just be that she know there is a lot of trash in the dating world and so she only wants to date someone of quality who would keep it real with her. Depends how she meant it though.

Much respect king! Don't let shyt get in the way of that. Love to hear that!
lol her profile name is boujee✨ actually. with these types i feel like you always gotta be perfect though so im surprised the convos gone this far i can already feel myself fukking up idk how im gonna sustain it

she’s on a bunch of baddies promos pages and shyt

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
lol her profile name is boujee✨ actually. with these types i feel like you always gotta be perfect though so im surprised the convos gone this far i can already feel myself fukking up idk how im gonna sustain it

You really need to work on your self-confidence

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Bro just stop lol

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

If you don’t mind messaging me her ig. I can give you a better idea on the situation

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

We still falling for this line :comeon: