Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She is a local? Usually tour guide angle ends with sex lol

Nah, she’s leaving in May. Shes a nurse (went for ice cream) (low investment always wins)

It was ok convo. Seemed like she was fishing for something. Wasn’t much of a flow.

Her: “Do you know a lot of ppl here?”

Her :“Oh so this is ______ area”

Her: “Let’s walk around”

Me: I’m going this way (towards my crib)

End of the date she was like “what do you do?”

Just walked her to her car and walked home.

But she sent me a text and thanked me for tonight lol.

:yeshrug:

The tour guide scenario can be risky cause sometimes they wana use you for your relationships and leap frog.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nah, she’s leaving in May. Shes a nurse (went for ice cream) (low investment always wins)

It was ok convo. Seemed like she was fishing for something. Wasn’t much of a flow.

Her: “Do you know a lot of ppl here?”

Her :“Oh so this is ______ area”

Her: “Let’s walk around”

Me: I’m going this way (towards my crib)

End of the date she was like “what do you do?”

Just walked her to her car and walked home.

But she sent me a text and thanked me for tonight lol.

:yeshrug:

The tour guide scenario can be risky cause sometimes they wana use you for your relationships and leap frog.

wandering around after a date is usually the best part. Not sure I understand the reasoning for not doing that. anyone that wants to walk around with you after is usually feeling you enough to at least make out for awhile. esp. if it's the woman suggesting the walk. I like walking so almost always do anyway, but if she says it....

as for "what do you do", that's front loaded into almost every interaction in America. Even if it irritates me too, I can't take that too personally.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
wandering around after a date is usually the best part. Not sure I understand the reasoning for not doing that. anyone that wants to walk around with you after is usually feeling you enough to at least make out for awhile. esp. if it's the woman suggesting the walk. I like walking so I almost always do anyway, but if she says it....

as for "what do you do", that's front loaded into almost every interaction in America. Even if it irritates me too, I can't take that too personally.

I don’t trust large metro city women. Always up to something. Always wana eat and network off my contacts. I’m cool on that tour guide shyt. Unless I’m smashing or you’re paying for introductions.

The walking around is a filibuster, as she was wanted to stay towards near her car.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

She wrong, but how you gonna spend bread and tally it up?

That means you really ain’t wanna spend that bread, but felt you had to.

fukkin simp shyt. If you gonna trick, trick.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I remember a dude was mad af after he got cheated on, talking about all the bread he spent on her over a few weeks.

:russ::russ:

Like I can see if dude just said, I spent mad bread on you or something, but adding shyt up is crazy.

Anyway, this brings another discussion:

Would y’all ask ya girl for some money?

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

I wouldn’t unless she’s asking me to do something for her or if we live together.

Byronml

Rookie
Daps
Walked by this girl in my personnel office the other day and she starts giggling then when I already walked passed her she says "have a good day".

So I hit her up on our work instant messenger but she's super formal. Like "if you need anything work related you can hit me up"

I'm like "okay maybe she not feeling me" so I leave it alone and don't message her again.

So I go to personnel again on Friday before I leave and she doesn't say anything to me.

I come into work today and see she messaged me on Friday to have a good weekend.

I just gave her my number and didn't say anything else. If she hits me up coo, if not I ain't tripping.
No paper trails at work. She could spin that 7 different ways against you later and look innocent since her paper trail is a formal response.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
idk how to play this one out tbh i’ll just see where it goes she’s acting extremely responsive as of now “text me in the morning”

ive been used to dry ass unreciprocated responses
That's a good sign. Did you ask her out? How is it going?

Good he cut his loses imo. Talking about he should have something to offer as well.

Broad he paid for over 20 k worth of shyt lol. A man should be independent and not have to rely on a woman but at the same time lie happens and if she can't help you through the bad times she is dead weight. Got to go!

fukk all that you a man so you always supposed to pay for everything shyt. Sometimes you may have it, other days you may not and if she is trying to be your partner/wife she got to pay some days even if its to treat me to something special for my birthday or if it's something I need. That's how I look at it, can't bring only your p*ssy into a relationship, empty stomach and your long empty hands.

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Told my bm to kick rocks. Trying to make it work has been draining. Last two years done just went poof. So much back and forth up and down. Rare solidarity. Rarely any reinforcement on direction.

Ima tell yall something if you love somebody and feel guilty for loving em, cut that shyt off. ASAP.

I ain’t had no type of real evidence/proof of bullshyt it’s just the vibe like nah it’s some dishonesty going on.

Cut off anything that make you question shyt

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Told my bm to kick rocks. Trying to make it work has been draining. Last two years done just went poof. So much back and forth up and down. Rare solidarity. Rarely any reinforcement on direction.

Ima tell yall something if you love somebody and feel guilty for loving em, cut that shyt off. ASAP.

I ain’t had no type of real evidence/proof of bullshyt it’s just the vibe like nah it’s some dishonesty going on.

Cut off anything that make you question shyt
Sorry to hear it ain't work out but breh but hope y'all could co parent for sake of the kid.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Y’all going bruhs in here when you find a woman detail her your life or things happening.

see how she responds to you telling her you doing something new or challenging.
You will learn a lot about a woman/hell people in general based off response.

You may get the realistic woman
You may get the optimistic woman.
It’s the pessimistic woman you gotta stray.

Women of faith are queens