Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Yeah, closest to that I got was an onlyfans chick but it ain't work out. shyt was awkward asf, she couldn't carry a convo, asked for a straight cup of Dusse but couldn't handle it as if she never drank before and she was boring which she blamed on depression. From the moment she ordered her drink I'm like I hope she know what she is doing. If the bytch drank before she would know a cup of Dusse is no joke but she ordered it and started complaining of being too drunk so I bushed her shortly after.

I went out with her but in retrospect I should have invited her straight to a hotel room to pounded her out. I was thinking long term friends with benefits with her so I figured it would be good to meet and talk a bit but I should have knew better.
idk how to play this one out tbh i’ll just see where it goes she’s acting extremely responsive as of now “text me in the morning”

ive been used to dry ass unreciprocated responses

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Brehs make it so complicated;

• I met her on an app. What should I do?!

• I got the number now what?!

Well why did you ask in the first fukking place?

Right. Don’t let the “imaginary numbers” fool you. It’s the ones who aren’t leaving comments, not DMing who are having sex with these women.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Walked by this girl in my personnel office the other day and she starts giggling then when I already walked passed her she says "have a good day".

So I hit her up on our work instant messenger but she's super formal. Like "if you need anything work related you can hit me up"

I'm like "okay maybe she not feeling me" so I leave it alone and don't message her again.

So I go to personnel again on Friday before I leave and she doesn't say anything to me.

I come into work today and see she messaged me on Friday to have a good weekend.

I just gave her my number and didn't say anything else. If she hits me up coo, if not I ain't tripping.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Walked by this girl in my personnel office the other day and she starts giggling then when I already walked passed her she says "have a good day".

So I hit her up on our work instant messenger but she's super formal. Like "if you need anything work related you can hit me up"

I'm like "okay maybe she not feeling me" so I leave it alone and don't message her again.

So I go to personnel again on Friday before I leave and she doesn't say anything to me.

I come into work today and see she messaged me on Friday to have a good weekend.

I just gave her my number and didn't say anything else. If she hits me up coo, if not I ain't tripping.
this your career or just a regular job?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Talk to her in person, find some common ground before hitting each other texts/apps

would be my approach. You have to something to connect on.