Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry this has to be a troll. nikka said tattoos and limb lengthening
Nah, I'm not. I've been posting here for awhile and I'm not known for trolling Breh. Peep my post history. :stopitslime:

And it's true, I could've gotten tattoos. I could've stored money away for limb lengthening too.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Nah, I'm not. I've been posting here for awhile and I'm not known for trolling Breh. Peep my post history. :stopitslime:

And it's true, I could've gotten tattoos. I could've stored money away for limb lengthening too.
So no prostitutes?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

breh honestly a quick scroll thru all your post in here, I think you are in your head and just have a negative outlook or something.. You have had opportunities and such, usually guys who claim to be "uglygang" or "incl" or whatever dont get any opportunities.. You just seem to fumble them for lack of experience/reps..

I see you talk alot about anxiety for goin on dates also which is also just inexperience getting best of you.. You need to figure a way to get many reps in a short period of time.

Last edited:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
So no prostitutes?
nah. I was going to, but them bytches don't care about you either. I can save up money to do things that I actually want to do, so that's a good thing. I do hate women now though, but I ain't hurting nobody. Just avoiding them.

:childplease:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
If you got with a woman what do you have to offer her and to teach her? How would her life improve? What separates you from all the other dudes trying to get at her?

You can't answer any of these questions. No you don't deserve p*ssy.

Breh, 5’5 and 27. He needs to be grinding. 2-3 jobs. Atleast 100K+

He also needs to figure out how to compensate.

Gym + working on his convo skills.

@96Blue are you black or Asian? Mexican?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
He’s given up. No need in him trying again.

Hookers and Passport Trips be his future
Did any nikkas ever mention tricking on hookers on here before? I always wonder if the grass is greener on the other side like everyone claims, but I haven’t heard from anyone yet that it actually does that.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
to add to this, it also means that (even unintentionally) they are not really evaluating you as an individual person, but as a means to an end. Do you WORK for me? a a very very narrow framework.

as opposed to what do I like about this person? I understand the need for practicality for everyone in terms of major life decisions, but often these people are turning a 90 min date (or a profile) into what does the rest of my life look like with this person?

which would track with the kind of "not being in the moment/optimization" of social media, apps,
They don't see men as human in this instance and in reality don't actual know how to be a girlfriend or partner, they just know what they've been told to want

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't wanna deal with these hoes no more. that bytch really did me.

:snoop:

I've always had problems with women though, so it's not as shocking as it was when I was younger. Blackpilled incel for life, I will always hate myself for that shyt.
Don't hate yourself breh just use it to know for next time. Trust me most of us have went through something like this. I'm average gang. I've gone through something like it.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Breaking up since I can't meet her timeline, wild shyt. It's like we break up but we are traveling together and I will be moving out in April back to Atlanta. Our last therapy session is tomorrow. I will be much happier in GA than in the DMV.

Got a Game plan
-Get a studio
- save aggressively for a house and invests my money
-Focus on health and gym...I have weight the most I have since moving here.
-Not going to date for a while may do an exclusive fwbs
Did you move in with her to be closer to her family? Didn't you post about this in TLR? Sorry it went down like that breh. But it sounds like mentally you feel free.