Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think there are threads/posts but maybe not in here.

Brehs have to do what makes them happy :hubie:

Did any nikkas ever mention tricking on hookers on here before? I always wonder if the grass is greener on the other side like everyone claims, but I haven’t heard from anyone yet that it actually does that.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
If you got with a woman what do you have to offer her and to teach her? How would her life improve? What separates you from all the other dudes trying to get at her?

You can't answer any of these questions. No you don't deserve p*ssy.
This is a dehumanizing way of thinking and also a waste of resources if you only plan to fukk. I've gotten p*ssy without giving women a kind word. Thinking of yourself as a utility is not the wave.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Fucc these hoes. I ain't talking to no bytch no more. Idgaf. Women have always treated me like shyt anyway, I can be a virgin/single for the rest of my life, I just don't want nothing to do with these bytches.

Money and time I'll never get back. I could've finally got tattoos or put some money towards limb lengthening surgery, SMMFH.

:snoop:
Do you workout? Have you tried therapy?

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
This is a dehumanizing way of thinking and also a waste of resources if you only plan to fukk. I've gotten p*ssy without giving women a kind word. Thinking of yourself as a utility is not the wave.

I can't relate. I provide value to the world and it provides me with I want back for sharing my gifts.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I can't relate. I provide value to the world and it provides me with I want back for sharing my gifts.
Doesn’t change his counter point. You don’t have to provide women anything of value to sleep with them.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Doesn’t change his counter point. You don’t have to provide women anything of value to sleep with them.

I was making a 3 dimensional assessment. Not a 2 dimensional one. He doesn't have anything to offer a woman or society in general.

And if you say so even the prostitute he keeps thinking about getting wants something for her time.