Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What would yall tell a chick who you was dating for a short time and yall had a disagreement, you apologized and she is like that's not a good enough apology. Then yall start talking about the situation and she plays real hard about forgiving you, saying give me a day or two let me think about it.

A friend of mine is dealing with that and I told him tell her forget it and cut his loses. Seems to me she just wants to run the relationship.
Cut that out and leave. Dude doesn't need the stress.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Still haven't reached out to any of them :deadrose:

Am I the only breh that gets to the point where I just don't wanna be bothered?

I got stuff happening in my life, I don't always have time for hoes :what:
This comes with age. If you have a lot going on slowing down or changing up for a woman isn't gonna feel like a good idea.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
nikka don't cheat because he has gay homie energy lol

You have a point. He does come off a bit feminine. And his wife seems like the masculine one in the relationship.

Honestly watching this clip again both of these dudes come off a bit feminine.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I've been doing that, but I'm tired of seeing coochie on a screen. I want the real thing, Breh.

:myman:

If you must get one at least get a high dollar one and let her know your situation. A lot of dudes also want the girlfriend experience as well.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Aye, do you Brehs think it would be worth it to lose my virginity with a prostitute?

27 years old, short gang (5'5) and ugly gang. ADHD and anxiety (other possible mental illnesses included) always have been a social outcast, I'm weird, I have no friends, still live with my folks until I get my credit right for my own spot (coming soon actually) work in construction (leaving that soon too). I'm not getting no girlfriend anytime soon, so I feel like getting a prostitute would be next best option aside from eventually becoming a passport bro.
So every woman you’ve ever approached has rejected you?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is increasingly annoying

No vibe or feeling each out, straight to I'm on a clock what's up

Know a lot like this

but one that stands out, she's like a preacher about it

she will tell anyone who listens she wants to pro create, start a family, marry a provider

but she JUST turned 30

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I got a South African chick's phone number from BLK Brehs, I'm drunk/buzzed right now and don't know what to do. I was texting her while getting drunk/buzzed. she70miles away. face is :sadcam: but body is :takedat: .Fukk my life.