Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Know a lot like this

but one that stands out, she's like a preacher about it

she will tell anyone who listens she wants to pro create, start a family, marry a provider

but she JUST turned 30

to add to this, it also means that (even unintentionally) they are not really evaluating you as an individual person, but as a means to an end. Do you WORK for me? a a very very narrow framework.

as opposed to what do I like about this person? I understand the need for practicality for everyone in terms of major life decisions, but often these people are turning a 90 min date (or a profile) into what does the rest of my life look like with this person?

which would track with the kind of "not being in the moment/optimization" of social media, apps,

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Man, I just really sat and thought about that bytch. I really went on a date with a bytch for 4 months. Dates, food, gas, clothes I bought just to stay fresh only for that bytch to not give me sex. A prostitute would've saved me more time and money, SMMFH. Fucc these hoes Breh.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Man, I just really sat and thought about that bytch. I really went on a date with a bytch for 4 months. Dates, food, gas, clothes I bought just to stay fresh only for that bytch to not give me sex. A prostitute would've saved me more time and money, SMMFH. Fucc these hoes Breh.

You live you learn.

Now you know how to move. Too much free game out here to be fooled.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

I think most men have had a time period where they wasted alot of money and time on a woman and her bullshyt.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
You live you learn.

Now you know how to move. Too much free game out here to be fooled.
I don't wanna deal with these hoes no more. that bytch really did me.

:snoop:

I've always had problems with women though, so it's not as shocking as it was when I was younger. Blackpilled incel for life, I will always hate myself for that shyt.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Breaking up since I can't meet her timeline, wild shyt. It's like we break up but we are traveling together and I will be moving out in April back to Atlanta. Our last therapy session is tomorrow. I will be much happier in GA than in the DMV.

Got a Game plan
-Get a studio
- save aggressively for a house and invests my money
-Focus on health and gym...I have weight the most I have since moving here.
-Not going to date for a while may do an exclusive fwbs

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I don't wanna deal with these hoes no more. that bytch really did me.

I've always had problems with women though, so it's not as shocking as it was when I was younger. Blackpilled incel for life, I will always hate myself for that shyt.
nikka relax :picard:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Aye, do you Brehs think it would be worth it to lose my virginity with a prostitute?

27 years old, short gang (5'5) and ugly gang. ADHD and anxiety (other possible mental illnesses included) always have been a social outcast, I'm weird, I have no friends, still live with my folks until I get my credit right for my own spot (coming soon actually) work in construction (leaving that soon too). I'm not getting no girlfriend anytime soon, so I feel like getting a prostitute would be next best option aside from eventually becoming a passport bro.

Ima be honest why are you 5'5 and broke with no gift of gab? You're not afforded the luxury of just coasting through life if you want a woman.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
If you got with a woman what do you have to offer her and to teach her? How would her life improve? What separates you from all the other dudes trying to get at her?

You can't answer any of these questions. No you don't deserve p*ssy.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If you got with a woman what do you have to offer her and to teach her? How would her life improve? What separates you from all the other dudes trying to get at her?

You can't answer any of these questions. No you don't deserve p*ssy.
Plenty of men do well not providing women any of that

Last edited:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Ima be honest why are you 5'5 and broke with no gift of gab? You're not afforded the luxury of just coasting through life if you want a woman.
:picard: @96Blue

you can’t be actin like a bytch out here. There’s always other women breh
nikka relax :picard:
Fucc these hoes. I ain't talking to no bytch no more. Idgaf. Women have always treated me like shyt anyway, I can be a virgin/single for the rest of my life, I just don't want nothing to do with these bytches.

Money and time I'll never get back. I could've finally got tattoos or put some money towards limb lengthening surgery, SMMFH.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Fucc these hoes. I ain't talking to no bytch no more. Idgaf. Women have always treated me like shyt anyway, I can be a virgin/single for the rest of my life, I just don't want nothing to do with these bytches.

Money and time I'll never get back. I could've finally got tattoos or put some money towards limb lengthening surgery, SMMFH.

aye man as long as you not harming any women do you :manny: