Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t know kevonstage the comedian was married. Talking about being faithful.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Is there a general consensus of how long we keep matches for? Or do you unmatch after 24-48?

Some dude said a week

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Let’s include with response and with no response*
I dont message women first unless i’m traveling or i can tell it will be a layup. I usually clean my matches up every two weeks. If it’s an app i pay for i sit on likes until im ready which is why i do the every two week clean up.

If a chick doesnt respond in that window she got other shyt going on which is fine lol most these hoes come right back to the app with a new account anyways

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Aye, do you Brehs think it would be worth it to lose my virginity with a prostitute?

27 years old, short gang (5'5) and ugly gang. ADHD and anxiety (other possible mental illnesses included) always have been a social outcast, I'm weird, I have no friends, still live with my folks until I get my credit right for my own spot (coming soon actually) work in construction (leaving that soon too). I'm not getting no girlfriend anytime soon, so I feel like getting a prostitute would be next best option aside from eventually becoming a passport bro.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Aye, do you Brehs think it would be worth it to lose my virginity with a prostitute?

27 years old, short gang (5'5) and ugly gang. ADHD and anxiety (other possible mental illnesses included) always have been a social outcast, I'm weird, I have no friends, still live with my folks until I get my credit right for my own spot (coming soon actually) work in construction (leaving that soon too). I'm not getting no girlfriend anytime soon, so I feel like getting a prostitute would be next best option aside from eventually becoming a passport bro.
better jerk off to some subreddits and build that credit up :heh: