Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
How you deal with #dogset women when you a neutron?
I'm Switzerland when it comes to dogs, cats, whatever. I don't like or dislike them. I'm like :yeshrug:
I walk in like *pats pet on the head* oh that's your pet? ok cool you ready?
But this one chick I been cavorting with is a hardcore lifer #dogset
She has 2 dogs. Don't know (or care) what breed but they're fluffy white small dogs

She cooks their meals
They sleep in her bed
I stayed over last weekend and around 2 am one of them started woofing and she woke up and took it outside to pee
One of them straight up follows her like a bodyguard on some not letting her out of his sight
if she's in the kitchen, he's in the kitchen
We were showering and the damm dog was about to tear the bathroom door down. Having a meltdown and shyt.

I asked her what's the deal? she said she's had them over 10 years and it is what it is

The box is fire but I'm creeped out by the canine obsession

Spend less time at her place, come over smash and be out and/or have her come over to your place for the same.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I'm Switzerland when it comes to dogs, cats, whatever. I don't like or dislike them. I'm like :yeshrug:
She has 2 dogs. Don't know (or care) what breed but they're fluffy white small dogs

She cooks their meals
They sleep in her bed
I stayed over last weekend and around 2 am one of them started woofing and she woke up and took it outside to pee
One of them straight up follows her like a bodyguard on some not letting her out of his sight
We were showering and the damm dog was about to tear the bathroom door down. Having a meltdown and shyt.

I asked her what's the deal? she said she's had them over 10 years and it is what it is

Is she white?

Anyway, even if not, you're probably not going to be able to make it work. I know I couldn't. Dogs are hella annoying and a big responsibility.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

She cooks their meals
They sleep in her bed

I know more than a few like this. Somewhere on that scale. You are hanging out in the house, and they are constantly breaking the convo to like scream at a cat or a dog. "GET OF THE TABLE" "NO NO NO". Was at someone's house recently, and it was two cats, and I was thinking not sure if we could even sleep together here, with all the yelling and cats and climbing all over.

it's an (unintentional?) intimacy deterrent, I think. There is obviously something there psychologically regarding like discipline, control, child rearing.

This wasn't my warmest moment, but I once told someone I feel like a retard arguing with a dog. I don't want to back down a dog -lol- for what? I don't need to punk out a little ass dog.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
overly religious women are annoying

tellin me to stop saying 'swear to god' and 'on my mama'

i fukk wit jesus cause he was amazing like me but i aint tryna hear that preachy shyt all the time

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What would yall tell a chick who you was dating for a short time and yall had a disagreement, you apologized and she is like that's not a good enough apology. Then yall start talking about the situation and she plays real hard about forgiving you, saying give me a day or two let me think about it.

A friend of mine is dealing with that and I told him tell her forget it and cut his loses. Seems to me she just wants to run the relationship.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What would yall tell a chick who you was dating for a short time and yall had a disagreement, you apologized and she is like that's not a good enough apology. Then yall start talking about the situation and she plays real hard about forgiving you, saying give me a day or two let me think about it.

A friend of mine is dealing with that and I told him tell her forget it and cut his loses. Seems to me she just wants to run the relationship.
Tell that bytch to eat a dikk

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Starting off the relationship on the wrong foot is a bad idea.

But most importantly, he's exposed her emotional immaturity. If I could tell 19 year old me, 21 year old me, 25 year old me, 35 year old me..

A friend of mine is dealing with that and I told him tell her forget it and cut his loses.

Agreed.

Seems to me she just wants to run the relationship.
She does until she doesn't. Leadership roles dries up the V, and she's gonna wonder where the love went.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Yeah I've been having issues with women in their 30's and late 20's as well. I'm 28 and it seems like every woman i'm attracting now wants to immediately jump into big commitments like marriage, kids, etc. I'm open to all of that but damn let a breh breathe first. Can we go on our third date at least before i have to promise all of that shyt? :dwillhuh:.

This is increasingly annoying

No vibe or feeling each out, straight to I'm on a clock what's up