Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Yup, lets be real majority of chicks have no hobbies so they are doing nothing if she says she'll let you nkow she has dudes she considers more of a priority.

Chicks are on their phone all day long and now with smart watches etc. folks ain't even missing a text. You just aren't a priority. I remember back in the day messaging chicks and nothing but I'd see them adding a instagram story or whatsapp status

And you are correct the right one will make it easy.

who cares if ur not a priority? im just tryna fukk not cuff 😂

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I've been in love but I don't think it's a possible feeling for me anymore. I know too much, have seen too much foolery and I have no trust for any of these chics. I love the woman I'm with. Am I in love though? Nope.

Sometimes I miss the feeling but I honestly feel that it's a fairy tale.
seek therapy breh. Seriously, not even trolling

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Women will have Master degrees and Phds trying to send you 3-4 word text. Bush that bytch she's not interested. If she was interested she would put more effort into talking to you.
I keep seeing a lot of the same stuff in here. Some of you guys are wasting your time trying to force shyt and can't tell she's playing games and or not interested.

Here are some signs she is not interested and you are wasting your time and you need to move on:

- you ask her to meet up she say's shell let you know. I love hearing this because I move on real quick
- I am different you have to fight for me. Fight this dikk
- Dry text, one word answers. shyt is lame
- She doesn't respond in a timely manner. It doesn't have to be every minute but if she doesn't respond the same day it's bushes.
- You gotta jump through hoops/spend money for her time/take her out to eat all the time. They gotta earn your time,attention, and money. Don't give that shyt up initially.

Fellas if she's not making it easy for you move on.

Because

A. the right one will make it easy for you

B. How you start the relationship sets the tone. If she's being super difficult in the beginning and making it hard, it's not gonna get any easier.

Don't be thirsty or desperate, plenty of women out there. It is harder for a woman to find a good man than it is for a man to find a good woman.

Especially with how men are today.

All of this

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Also, this is maybe too academic for the convo, but in 2019 I read this "landmark" study in book form, like anthropological approach-- it's called Sexual Citizens, about sexuality/sex/dating at Columbia University and it was really insightful, but I went back and read it again about 2 months ago, and there was one part that stood out the most:

the degree to which (stress) and sexual shame is at the heart of why drunk sex is so common.

and having spent years in the bar and club scenes, sober, or any where really, I saw this up close, putting the academic reading on it made it so much easier to understand. Lots of men and women I know equally share in this. Just the way we view sex. on a practical level, I know some women who have really sexy instagrams, look good in person, but they need like 11 drinks to actually become sexual.

and I think for men this follows a somewhat similar pattern. and to tie this to the club scene/college, this is why binge drinking is such an essential part of the process for most people. Because for years I have said, why clubs? why bottle service? why all this artifice for what's really going on

but like most things it serves an essential role.

Last edited:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I've been in love but I don't think it's a possible feeling for me anymore. I know too much, have seen too much foolery and I have no trust for any of these chics. I love the woman I'm with. Am I in love though? Nope.

Sometimes I miss the feeling but I honestly feel that it's a fairy tale.

I don’t think this is crazy at all :yeshrug:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dating thing is a numbers game.

On dating apps, I copy & paste a message to 25 women.10 women respond, then maybe 4-5 women are fully responsive & we have a videocall. If all goes well 2-3 women we have a date.I have smashed many women on dating apps using this formula.

Always keep your options open, if a woman is flakey, wants you to jump through hoops, etc fall back & find another woman.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
How you deal with #dogset women when you a neutron?
I'm Switzerland when it comes to dogs, cats, whatever. I don't like or dislike them. I'm like :yeshrug:
I walk in like *pats pet on the head* oh that's your pet? ok cool you ready?
But this one chick I been cavorting with is a hardcore lifer #dogset
She has 2 dogs. Don't know (or care) what breed but they're fluffy white small dogs

She cooks their meals
They sleep in her bed
I stayed over last weekend and around 2 am one of them started woofing and she woke up and took it outside to pee
One of them straight up follows her like a bodyguard on some not letting her out of his sight
if she's in the kitchen, he's in the kitchen
We were showering and the damm dog was about to tear the bathroom door down. Having a meltdown and shyt.

I asked her what's the deal? she said she's had them over 10 years and it is what it is

The box is fire but I'm creeped out by the canine obsession

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
How you deal with #dogset women when you a neutron?

I'm definitely electron when it comes to women holding slaves for cuteness and affection.

Keeping a living thing around because she don't want to not feel lonely, she wants to nurture and take care of something? That's a sickness.

Lot of chicks get them because their friends or celebrities have them.

I realized that no broad is fine enough to deal with that type of mental illness.

4 billion women in the world, I need to raise my profile and sharpen my game to eliminate the insane.