Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I keep seeing a lot of the same stuff in here. Some of you guys are wasting your time trying to force shyt and can't tell she's playing games and or not interested.

Here are some signs she is not interested and you are wasting your time and you need to move on:

- you ask her to meet up she say's shell let you know. I love hearing this because I move on real quick
- I am different you have to fight for me. Fight this dikk
- Dry text, one word answers. shyt is lame
- She doesn't respond in a timely manner. It doesn't have to be every minute but if she doesn't respond the same day it's bushes.
- You gotta jump through hoops/spend money for her time/take her out to eat all the time. They gotta earn your time,attention, and money. Don't give that shyt up initially.

Fellas if she's not making it easy for you move on.

Because

A. the right one will make it easy for you

B. How you start the relationship sets the tone. If she's being super difficult in the beginning and making it hard, it's not gonna get any easier.

Don't be thirsty or desperate, plenty of women out there. It is harder for a woman to find a good man than it is for a man to find a good woman.

Especially with how men are today.

Yup, lets be real majority of chicks have no hobbies so they are doing nothing if she says she'll let you nkow she has dudes she considers more of a priority.

Chicks are on their phone all day long and now with smart watches etc. folks ain't even missing a text. You just aren't a priority. I remember back in the day messaging chicks and nothing but I'd see them adding a instagram story or whatsapp status

And you are correct the right one will make it easy.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Part 3

I crashed out on the hoe after no response and blocked her :manny:

Tommy Lee you right but sometimes you just be thinking maybe this time is different. In realty all hoes really work the same :francis:
Lol i used to do this/double text

Nowadays i dont even save the number. And if they don’t respond i just delete and keep it moving

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Part 3

I crashed out on the hoe after no response and blocked her :manny:

Tommy Lee you right but sometimes you just be thinking maybe this time is different. In realty all hoes really work the same :francis:
And look at how much energy wasted, the hoops you jumped through and all the shyt you put yourself through and for what?

It's all good, it's part of the process.

It's all about learning from your mistakes. If she is not cooperating or showing interest find the ones that do because they are out there.

They are all similar but they are different too. Just find the ones making your life easier, not harder.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
And look at how much energy wasted, the hoops you jumped through and all the shyt you put yourself through and for what?

It's all good, it's part of the process.

It's all about learning from your mistakes. If she is not cooperating or showing interest find the ones that do because they are out there.

They are all similar but they are different too. Just find the ones making your life easier, not harder.
Yep always give them the same energy they give you. If she's cold and distant, you do the same

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Some club here in Ottawa..my boy had a section
Even that was lame

Never again lol

Some of my closest boys go out a lot, still deeply connected to the club scene, one of us is a GM, so we always have a section/table, and I go too sometimes, but I never enjoy it.

for my homies, it's a way to still live out the days when they were really really balling -days from about 5 years ago -they usually do meet girls, partly because they are well known in those spots, and partly just the whole bottles service lure em in thing--try to do the whole take them back to the condo, or drunkenly exchange your socials and numbers, make out at 2:17 AM

and what I realized about them, and a lot of other people in that scene, is they essentially like the fantasy of a club. They rarely meet up with those girls sober and normal. Not because they aren't bad, but because they would have to see each other in the cold light of day, metaphorically speaking. And for both parties, I think this is kind of not desired.

There's some connection in there to the fantasy of social media. Clubs have always sold a fantasy, but I think before 2006 or so more people were living it out. My friends are operating at the highest level of the nightclub pyramid, and they rarely rarely have any one night stands. The whole getting numbers and socials is like the extent of it now.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I never actually felt in love

I never felt that Disney type of romance where I was constantly obsessed with that person.

The OGs told me it was called being a simp. I was told the whole "I'll do anything to make you happy" was some 1960's sucker shyt.

The times when I thought I was in love it was just my second head thinking in default mode:pachaha::russ:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've been in love but I don't think it's a possible feeling for me anymore. I know too much, have seen too much foolery and I have no trust for any of these chics. I love the woman I'm with. Am I in love though? Nope.

Sometimes I miss the feeling but I honestly feel that it's a fairy tale.
The fairy tale isn’t sustainable. You can be in love and and it not be a fairy tale in my opinion.