Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ok I am back for part 2.

So, I tried to set something up with shorty for Saturday, but I had to change plans. She than proceeds to text me that I don't care about her as well as seem interested in her. Now I didn't tell her exactly why, but I didn't think it mattered. I'm like sweetheart we barely even text and you just give me simple answers. She also has called me special and someone she will fight for :why: bro I am so confused.

Y'all tell me are these red flags or am I just trippin?

People's intolerance plus expectations plus a grandiose version of themselves, males think of themselves as "high value", and women say "the prize", but what they mean are the same thing, you will cater to me. Those things are at an all time high, the result is behavior that seem out of sync for normal, but is becoming a lot more normal.

Intolerance is formed through the kind of "social + digital policing" (that's me making shyt up) that you see a lot of on Tik Tok, or wherever, where people say things like

Cut him/her off if he

doesn't respond within 15 minutes
changes plans or cancels a date
doesn't call right back
doesn't text you good morning

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
And all these people are not really so horrible, it's just they have been socialized and conditioned in this.

Quick version:

Told a story awhile back where one of my Dad's friends, a very respected guy in his community, met a younger woman and he thinks so highly of me, he said you two should meet. I am not really interested, but decide to call and just say look, you're new in this city, consider me a friend, lets have a coffee sometime.

we go back and forth and for whatever reasons, we never meet up, but I do ask her twice, and I just kind of let it go, because she was kinda playing the "try harder" game. She texts me one morning ranting at me, that she's the prize, she's tired of being treated like this by men, and I am irritated, but mostly feel sorry for her, because we have never even met. And she has all this negative feelings about such a small thing.

anyway, that's that mixture of entitlement, ego, intolerance, grandiosity, expectations, that I was referring to. Also, an inability to be vulnerable. This is someone also who like went to an IVY LEAGUE school and probably makes 150.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Met a woman at a bar and we start chatting. Within 5 mins of talking “ why do black men cheat do much?” “ have you ever cheated?”

No trauma dumping dumping on me today. I proceeded to move seats and continue my drinking. Shame she was 8 on looks scale.

You did good.

Whenever your antennas go off on particular questions proceed to abandon ship.

When you let them talk, you’ll be able to disqualify and let’s you know what kind of men they’ve been dealing with.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Ok I am back for part 2.

So, I tried to set something up with shorty for Saturday, but I had to change plans. She than proceeds to text me that I don't care about her as well as seem interested in her. Now I didn't tell her exactly why, but I didn't think it mattered. I'm like sweetheart we barely even text and you just give me simple answers. She also has called me special and someone she will fight for :why: bro I am so confused.

If it’s a woman who truly likes you, you’ll never be confused.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
so I went out for the first time in a while last night

Sheesh the party scene is really really dead
Why do people come out if you ain’t socializing :wtf:
its terrible breh. whered you go?
if it aint a house party or some kind of event my friends are throwing I am staying home

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Good example of what the club looked like

its terrible breh. whered you go?
if it aint a house party or some kind of event my friends are throwing I am staying home

IMG_2352.png

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Ok I am back for part 2.

fukk what a woman says... Pay attention to her actions...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Good example of what the club looked like

IMG_2352.png
shyt glad I wasn’t out in this era for that bullshyt
Cold approach days phones just for numbers not to be on social media taking videos and shyt
Better music and even play slow songs at times especially when it’s closing times to get that last dance to seal the deal :banderas:

The question is tho also is it the same overseas too :lupe:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I keep seeing a lot of the same stuff in here. Some of you guys are wasting your time trying to force shyt and can't tell she's playing games and or not interested.

Here are some signs she is not interested and you are wasting your time and you need to move on:

- you ask her to meet up she say's shell let you know. I love hearing this because I move on real quick
- I am different you have to fight for me. Fight this dikk
- Dry text, one word answers. shyt is lame
- She doesn't respond in a timely manner. It doesn't have to be every minute but if she doesn't respond the same day it's bushes.
- You gotta jump through hoops/spend money for her time/take her out to eat all the time. They gotta earn your time,attention, and money. Don't give that shyt up initially.

Fellas if she's not making it easy for you move on.

Because

A. the right one will make it easy for you

B. How you start the relationship sets the tone. If she's being super difficult in the beginning and making it hard, it's not gonna get any easier.

Don't be thirsty or desperate, plenty of women out there. It is harder for a woman to find a good man than it is for a man to find a good woman.

Especially with how men are today.